3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi
I have

how to complete craft?
Anyone know which Awakened gems give best "bang for buck"?

also is there a bow crafting guide anywhere, i have a synthesised bow with minion damage
I noticed in OPs Sirus video, he gains a bunch of ES every time his offering procs, and I can't for the life of me figure that out. Anyone not as dumb as me that can explain?
"
Diaboliks написал:
Hi,

After I see that many players ask for an update of his build, and after I play his build since Blight League(I change it a bit, combine it with one of my builds) I decided to let here some pob, details about this build, advices etc.

First, this build is able to do 90% of the entire content of PoE. With this build you can do any mods except physical reflect mods. All maps(t16), all Synthetis maps(including Cortex - easy). All Conquerors, Shaper/Elder Guardians, Uber Elder, Shaper, Elder. All Delve bosses(500 deep delve - with no rip mods). The single problem for me, was Sirus. You can do it till the last phase instant, but because I dont play against it much times to learn the fight, I die. Every league since Blight was my starter, I do with it in first 3 weeks 36/40 challanges(some I buy ofcourse). Easy way to have +200 pure ex from items, drops, sell etc.

I play 3 variants. Two of them are the defensive ones, you can see them in my Characters/Profile. Because the build need 90% uniques its an ok factor, in my opinion. In my first defensive build, I use only simple items like in this guide and add some others to improve it(like YouDareToRessurectMe character from my profile). This build is the first one that can let you do all thing that I mention few moments ago. The 2nd defensive variant.. its best in slot I guess, because was made in Harvest league.. and many items are mirror tier(or atleast was before Harvest). With the 2nd build you are much tankier, much stronger. But I dont recommend it because of the cost, you can play the first one, its the cheapest and fit well with every person who want to try the build. For the 2nd defensive best in slot build : https://pastebin.com/bj8n5682

The last variant.. its the auras one. With 6-7 of them, good damage(1.5 mil per zombie without AG) and also good defense. Here is the pob : https://pastebin.com/bgdvxMBj . Some clusters dont appear in pob fork, I dont know why.. with them the 1.5/1.6 million per zombie damage will appear on it.

Its a good build, not King Of All Summoners(like in Blight were you was able to kill idle Ubers etc..) but its enough to achive 36 challanges fast, to farm 90% content from the PoE. We are in 2nd week in Ritual and I was able to have 28 challanges with the normal defensive build, 8 of other challanges can be done fast.. hope again in a 36 at least till next friday(3rd week of the league). If you like minion play, this its a starter build that can make you love necromancer more. Thanks for the owner of the guide to let us play this build, transform it in other builds that fit us and help us to achive what we want in every league. If you need help related to this build, mines, etc contact me at Diaboliks/YouDareToRessurectMe in game and I will gladly try to answer/help us as much as I can. Sorry for my english language, isnt my native language.

Hey, mate! I'm trying to run your build in ritual (YouDareToRessurectMe). Can you please tell me what spectres do you use and your animate guardian setup. And maybe you have some general tips. Thank you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7oDU6jJmew&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=ShangoMango

Just did a5 sirus with this build, died once due to being cocky but its a good build :)

Never will be stronger than post nerfs on summoners but nevertheless still decent.
I am new to this Stuff but i have one quick Question

In the PoE Builder i have seen a Jewel Sockelt with 240% increased Damage with Minions. I looked it up on PoE craft and cant find any way to get that. The biggest one i found so far was a 45% one...

Sry. for this noob Question maybe u can help me with that.

"
Drakkhan написал:
I am new to this Stuff but i have one quick Question

In the PoE Builder i have seen a Jewel Sockelt with 240% increased Damage with Minions. I looked it up on PoE craft and cant find any way to get that. The biggest one i found so far was a 45% one...

Sry. for this noob Question maybe u can help me with that.

That's Elegant Hubris jewel socket, i dont want to expand to much, but on 1st page you can read about them in FAQ section, everything is explained in that topic :)
Hi guys, maybe you can help out a little bit, i got semi decent gear, but somewhere i did a mistake for sure, my minions are dying to often in slightly harder maps (even T14 delirium with 1 orb is quite challenge for them to stay alive).
Maybe someone notice something crucial i forgot or did not do ? or maybe somethings were so nerfed that i need to change gems?
(Empower still not lvl 3, so 1 zombie less but that i will change).
Character in my profile Dreitym and here is what she is wearing
"
vidokas написал:
Hi guys, maybe you can help out a little bit, i got semi decent gear, but somewhere i did a mistake for sure, my minions are dying to often in slightly harder maps (even T14 delirium with 1 orb is quite challenge for them to stay alive).
Maybe someone notice something crucial i forgot or did not do ? or maybe somethings were so nerfed that i need to change gems?
(Empower still not lvl 3, so 1 zombie less but that i will change).
Character in my profile Dreitym and here is what she is wearing

Hi,

Change empower to feeding frenzy. If you want to level empower, put it in your secondary weaponslot.
Get quality on your gems. It´s a big boost.
If your minions die to often, change your passive tree. Switch enduring bond cluster to indomitable army.
Next step should be cluster jewels.

Peace
Последняя редакция: lzrproof. Время: 2 февр. 2021 г., 23:18:56
I have now also ran into the problem that spectres die on me with Sirus and 700+ delve, so i respecced Grave intentions again (had to give up 800es) and now my spectres no longer die.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация