3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Zereo написал:
Hey, I haven't played this build in a quite a few leagues and was wondering at the current state of things. Have been hearing by some that damage is still good but they are having trouble keeping minions alive at the high tier content (Super juiced maps / delirium) any truth to this? If so any advice? I am currently looking at going down the speed clear route with a few minor tweaks.

Thanks for any input you can give.

I've been using the same tanky build since 3.9, so I can confirm the build is still very much able to do the job, even PVP -though there are builds out there that wipe out ALL my minions in 2 seconds, and I barely escape...also there are some AFK builds I can't even put a dent on even with all my minions bearing down. Other than PVP, and as always HoGM and phys refl maps, I don't usually have any problems keeping minions alive. I have my minion bow which has a total of: minions deal 129% damage, gems 20-23% qual, pretty much end-game gear as in the last leagues. However, since I usually just have 4 auras, and have 8K to 9k of eHP, even if all my elem and chaos res are capped, I still get one-shotted every now and then in dangerous maps (ie. corrupted with 8+ mods etc)....so I sometimes let v.skeletons go in first, because barrelling-in will surely get me killed before my minions even arrive at the scene. As a casual player who gets tired (needs to take a break) after playing 5 or so maps, I can still achieve 24 to 37 challenge rewards by relying on playing efficiency and lots of breaks :^) As before I am able to level out at level 94 to 95 (am now at 94 and yoyo-ing to 95). This 3.13 league I've only played 8 days (with significant time spent in hideout/trade) and achieved 20 challenge rewards with the same tanky build. I'll probably stop at 24-25 challenge rewards (my primary motivation in every league), it gets too tedious/stressful for me to go to 36 or 37 which I have been able to achieve with the same build before (but really exhausted me to the point it wasn't fun or worth it).
i got avian set up and still can turn only max 5 auras and get 0 mana +1 aura whit pride amulet, so max 6auras, explain how you do 7-8 ?
"
Headhunters1337 написал:
Just a quick question on the aura version, i am missing aul amulet (trying to find the boss in delve) and the body and guardians are still pwning me.
I can reach 3 auras max (pride, hatred and war banner) then I run out of mana.
How can I actually reach 7-8 auras putting aside that 1 aura will be free thanks to aul?

Here's my current equip

Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

Auls is a free 50% aura. Saqawals nest chest has 10% reduced mana reserved. Take sovereign wheel. Take the reduced mana wheel in top right of tree. That should squeeze you in.
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
Arturikas25 написал:
i got avian set up and still can turn only max 5 auras and get 0 mana +1 aura whit pride amulet, so max 6auras, explain how you do 7-8 ?

You can only run normally 4 Auras (unless you have a aura "no mana reservce" gear) at any time. 7 different aura options (,mix and match) from your gears/gems.

seems like this build very out dated, skill tree and gems not match, so many options and its very confusing, spend probably 15ex to get speed build and now i regret, cuz i normaly can run 4 auras, probably best option zombies whit skeletons
Hello all o7

Loving the build, by far the build i farm more ex and spend more ex haha

so i have a few questions, POB is old, any chance of an update so i can compare with mine please?

The letahl pride, the comander name changed, Kiloava is no more what should i use? Any insides on it please?

POB https://pastebin.com/SAqQyAKd

last what should i inprove next?

Thank you for your help
"
kINNS написал:
Hello all o7

so i have a few questions, POB is old, any chance of an update so i can compare with mine please?

The letahl pride, the comander name changed, Kiloava is no more what should i use? Any insides on it please?

Thank you for your help

Get empowered level 4. I think its about 2-2.5ex (I bought mine for 2.1ex)
get level 21 spetre, so you can have the 4th one.
Get -9mana cost in one of the ring, so you can get rid of mana potion.

Use intrinit Cataylist (Spelling?) on belts, & jewellery.
Последняя редакция: kiadaw. Время: 2 марта 2021 г., 8:34:12
"
kiadaw написал:
"
kINNS написал:
Hello all o7

Thank you for your help

get level 21 spetre, so you can have the 4th one.
Get -9mana cost in one of the ring, so you can get rid of mana potion.

Use intrinit Cataylist (Spelling?) on belts, & jewellery.

Will get the empower and lvl 21 specters =D
all are 20% quality with catalysts =D
Mana pot is a lazy potion haha, is for when i need to summon zombies not to wait for mana regen hehe. any advice on what to change it to?

thank you
"
kINNS написал:

Will get the empower and lvl 21 specters =D
all are 20% quality with catalysts =D
Mana pot is a lazy potion haha, is for when i need to summon zombies not to wait for mana regen hehe. any advice on what to change it to?
thank you

Yes, you don't need the mana pot once you are at a certain level. Your zombies should rarely be dying. Check the recommended flasks in page 1 for the tanky build.

You could use Empower 4, replace minion speed with feeding frenzy. The zombies will kill faster. Replace meat shield with minion life to keep your kingmaker-equipped AG alive and well. We normally use stone golem now instead of carrion golem. Unless you really need it, I'd substitute convocation and increased duration for something else. Spirit offering lasts quite a while without it. I prefer to use vaal skeletons (I like seeing 50-ish skeletons in a boss fight) linked with the stone golem and feeding frenzy. So in dangerous maps, I let skellies go in first (the zombies follow them) instead of me barreling in and getting one-shotted, I then cast desecrate, spirit offering, molten shell (v.molten shell if in a heated or boss fight) and go in with withering step...and sometimes pop all the potions...then repeat the rotation. In future leagues, consider using a minion bow (same as your maul, but the bow version) if you like to use the extra bonuses such as elem, chaos res and maybe bonus movement speed or attributes from a quiver

As for your passive tree, it looks fine, you can make adjustments as the POB for the tanky build is a flexible one. Personally, I stopped using sovereignty. I can have 4 auras running with an enlighten 3 without sovereignty and still have about 90-ish mana for casting whatever I need in my skill rotation. I took all of sacrifice and up to spiritual command. I swapped out soul of steel for diamond skin (I took juggernaut up to diamond skin and heart of the warrior. You could stop at bloodless, and could remove born to fight. I sometimes stop at constitution and do not take any of the other extra life nodes. Any leftover points, I go to the right side of the tree, taking written in blood, the nearest jewel slot, sometimes melding and or grave intentions. Don't worry you're not breaking the build if you customize it for your needs.

As for other jewels, I normally also use fortress covenant and quickening covenant. I haven't been able to go into cluster jewels or lethal pride (and watcher's) as I am usually done with the league before I can adjust the build for those. I normally stop at level 94 or 95 and 24-37 challenge rewards with the exact same build.

Keep elem and chaos res capped. Your 4 auras should be discipline, flesh and stone blood stance, dread banner, aspect of avian or purity of elements if you still need to cap res. 4 spectres: 1 carnage chief, 1 host chief. I prefer 1 they of tul for protection by moving within the snow cloud and 1 merveil's retainer for a 4th spectre (some use arena master but I can't stand the noise it makes).

ps. I've used the above since 3.9 metamorph league, and every league since then.

good luck.
Последняя редакция: 10011001. Время: 2 марта 2021 г., 13:41:53
"
kiadaw написал:

First you'd buy Raise Zombie level 21. Same effect for a fraction of price.
Последняя редакция: Jyzzzy. Время: 2 марта 2021 г., 13:14:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация