3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hellp plz, how to obtrain 100% impale chance on minions without aura stacking and 1 rotten claw cluster jewel?
Guys I really need your help, i recently started playing again after being away a few years. Figured I would give this a try and its been alot of fun until now.
For some reason I keep dying and cant figure out why.

https://pastebin.com/biwH0LES

What do i need to change here and what auras should be active, I cant have them all at once.

Appreciate any help i can get!

Последняя редакция: Glennbob82. Время: 3 марта 2021 г., 16:35:06
"
Glennbob82 написал:
Guys I really need your help, i recently started playing again after being away a few years. Figured I would give this a try and its been alot of fun until now.

What do i need to change here and what auras should be active, I cant have them all at once.

There are deaths in PoE that just cannot be explained, Mostly huge damage spike, & alot of time unfair. I have given up for gameplay improvement in this game, but personal rant aside.

What I see in your gear is lack of chaos resistance. This could be the reason for some of the daeth.

Chaos over time & flat chaos can hit very hard.

I have to take a couple of 4% chaos resist node to max my chaos resist. (With remove for something else when I get more chaos resist in gear)

One good way to get a big chaos resist (up to 50% I think) is Watcher's eye with "You gain XX chaos resistence when affected by purity of elements."
YOu obviously need to have Purity of elements on.

Another "trick" I used is using skeletons as meat shield, by spamming them in front of my path. I also link them to meat shield to gain chance to taunt that reduce damage by 10% for taunted targets.

King maker give fortify, which give mitigation against phy damage if you have not use yet.

Some jewels or gears with chance of minion blind/taunt/hindered will help as well.

Also, I see you have not quality your ammulate & one ring. It will give a bit of ehp, & zombie will hit a bit harder & leech a bit more life for you.

Tactically, I advice stay at edge (or further) of mob groups, aviod dash into unknowned area. Never stop moving. You are probably doing that, but just a reminder.

Последняя редакция: kiadaw. Время: 4 марта 2021 г., 3:19:50
"
kiadaw написал:
"
Glennbob82 написал:

There are deaths in PoE that just cannot be explained, Mostly huge damage spike, & alot of time unfair. I have given up for gameplay improvement in this game, but personal rant aside.

What I see in your gear is lack of chaos resistance. This could be the reason for some of the daeth.

Chaos over time & flat chaos can hit very hard.

I have to take a couple of 4% chaos resist node to max my chaos resist. (With remove for something else when I get more chaos resist in gear)

One good way to get a big chaos resist (up to 50% I think) is Watcher's eye with "You gain XX chaos resistence when affected by purity of elements."
YOu obviously need to have Purity of elements on.

Another "trick" I used is using skeletons as meat shield, by spamming them in front of my path. I also link them to meat shield to gain chance to taunt that reduce damage by 10% for taunted targets.

King maker give fortify, which give mitigation against phy damage if you have not use yet.

Some jewels or gears with chance of minion blind/taunt/hindered will help as well.

Also, I see you have not quality your ammulate & one ring. It will give a bit of ehp, & zombie will hit a bit harder & leech a bit more life for you.

Tactically, I advice stay at edge (or further) of mob groups, aviod dash into unknowned area. Never stop moving. You are probably doing that, but just a reminder.

Thanks, I do have Watchers eye and Fortify from Kingsmaker. I will improve the rings.
So the chaos resistance is at 21% with Elements on, is that too low?
Also when i check the first "tanky guide" He doesnt use cyclone, where would i put the Skeletonsl, in what slot?

Thanks!
The skeleton is my modified setup. Its not in the tanky setup.

For a one slot skeleton, you can use another socketed ring.

For 2 slot skeleton setup, I give up enlightened slot & moved Stone golem-Feeding Frenzy to chest but you will need to put points to soravign & mana reserved.

Having said that, maybe I should considered a single slot skeleton setup (on unset ring), bring enlighten back. The skeletons can still be used as meat shield, but no taunt, which i can replace with a jewel.

I used to have skeleton link with culling strike support when I used dying breath. With Kingmaker in build culling strike, there is not a lot of good 2 link option, which is why I used meat shield. A single slot probably enough for them to use as meat sheild & proc "on hit" attack.

But skeleton an option only that you can play around. Try it & see if you lik it. Experiment. Minion build is pretty flexiable.

As far as no cyclone, You have to self cast Desc> Spirit offering, or just spirit ofering when theer are corpses 8which is most time) every few sec to keep buff up.

What you gain is free up 2 gem slots (Cyclone & CwC).

As for Chaos resist. Try to max out or get close with buff if possible is my recommendation.

Also, you can change your belt to a rare hunter heavy belt or better a Hunter Abyss one, with XX% increased attribute. You can get it for a reasonable price with some chaos resist, & other good stats.
Последняя редакция: kiadaw. Время: 4 марта 2021 г., 11:04:21
"
kiadaw написал:
The skeleton is my modified setup. Its not in the tanky setup.

For a one slot skeleton, you can use another socketed ring.

For 2 slot skeleton setup, I give up enlightened slot & moved Stone golem-Feeding Frenzy to chest but you will need to put points to soravign & mana reserved.

Having said that, maybe I should considered a single slot skeleton setup (on unset ring), bring enlighten back. The skeletons can still be used as meat shield, but no taunt, which i can replace with a jewel.

I used to have skeleton link with culling strike support when I used dying breath. With Kingmaker in build culling strike, there is not a lot of good 2 link option, which is why I used meat shield. A single slot probably enough for them to use as meat sheild & proc "on hit" attack.

But skeleton an option only that you can play around. Try it & see if you lik it. Experiment. Minion build is pretty flexiable.

As far as no cyclone, You have to self cast Desc> Spirit offering, or just spirit ofering when theer are corpses 8which is most time) every few sec to keep buff up.

What you gain is free up 2 gem slots (Cyclone & CwC).

As for Chaos resist. Try to max out or get close with buff if possible is my recommendation.

Also, you can change your belt to a rare hunter heavy belt or better a Hunter Abyss one, with XX% increased attribute. You can get it for a reasonable price with some chaos resist, & other good stats.

Yo thanks, the belt really helped.
This might sound like a retarded question but when i run too much the zombies loose aggro and follow me instead of dps'ing is this a setting or meant to be? :D
"
Glennbob82 написал:
This might sound like a retarded question but when i run too much the zombies loose aggro and follow me instead of dps'ing is this a setting or meant to be? :D

Normal question considering there's no option to toggle minion AI like in most modern games, only via gems (Feeding Frenzy makes them Aggressive, Meat Shield makes them Defensive and Signal Prey overrides both to target the Prey), Maw of Mischief (Aggressive) and Primordial Might (Aggressive for Golems only). Without any of those items minions will move if you move (your case) and attack the target of your skills, as well as any enemies nearby. Skeletons and Raging Spirits are Aggressive by default.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Minion#Minion_Targeting
Here for more
Последняя редакция: Jyzzzy. Время: 5 марта 2021 г., 8:12:35
i checked online, only one offering at a time!!!

any ideas for a blue socket?
Последняя редакция: kINNS. Время: 4 марта 2021 г., 20:57:36
"
kINNS написал:
i checked online, only one offering at a time!!!

any ideas for a blue socket?

You mean the free slot in chest? I'd put Skeletons in there so that they're supported by Maim, and in their place Efficacy Support to increase the duration of Convocation, Withering Step and Spirit Offering. That's if you don't want to do any recolouring, which would lead to better results.
Move skeleton to chest is a good idea. I have flame dash as the other skill. Good for movement & dodging.

I notice you did not run Purity of element or another aura in your build. Maybe thats a consideration as well.
Последняя редакция: kiadaw. Время: 5 марта 2021 г., 3:07:39

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация