3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Leveling guide has been completed updated for 3.9 with a breakdown of skill tree progression.
hello ty for the build, in the new 3.9 build, what is the order for the importan nodes for leveling? ty
"
Roman22axl написал:
hello ty for the build, in the new 3.9 build, what is the order for the importan nodes for leveling? ty

See my post above :p
"
brunowa написал:
Leveling guide has been completed updated for 3.9 with a breakdown of skill tree progression.

Your are the best! Make sure your wife knows you are a keeper ;)
Copus
Thanks Brunowa for the fast build update!!! Looking forward to rocking it this league!!
When I post the POB link it lights up Death Attunement? We don't have enough points to reach that area so are we still going to pick it up by dropping some stuff?
"
BigHeadSteven написал:
When I post the POB link it lights up Death Attunement? We don't have enough points to reach that area so are we still going to pick it up by dropping some stuff?

See previous posts, you will get it early on, then you will put it on an amulet later.
Copus
Something to consider, without maim on the 2h mace, maces and bows are pretty much almost identical in terms of the stats they can provide for zombies. You can possibly use a bow with soul strike and scale ES instead of Hybrid, and since that makes Spirit Offering pretty much obsolete, use flesh/bone offering instead.

Bone Offering could help mitigate the nerf to zombie life, flesh offering increases clearspeed and damage by quite a bit.

Only big problem i can think of is colouring the bow will be a bit of a pain
Последняя редакция: Masaaki14. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 23:58:41
Possibly the last time I'll see UE in v3.8. A fitting end for it, and as usual with this freaking amazing build - deathless for me. A watcher's eye would have been a nice drop but we can't have everything now can we :-) Have to save something to look forward to in v3.9

I couldn't find the new (nerfed) version of raise zombies anywhere...

Edit: ok, guess I got it: all of the nerfs to the relevant parts of the game aren't displayed on it, so there is no change, so no need to post it...
Последняя редакция: Oxygene_PoE. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 2:08:59

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация