3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Anyone happen to have the pob link for the 3.8 version....was in the process of leveling, went to work, came home and computer restarted/updated and I didn't save the code...:(....building in std using some legacy items...
Последняя редакция: xmasbby78. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 21:59:37
"
xmasbby78 написал:
Anyone happen to have the pob link for the 3.8 version....was in the process of leveling, went to work, came home and computer restarted/updated and I didn't save the code...:(....building in std using some legacy items...

Use the new tree. It's better.

But if you want the old one here it is: https://pastebin.com/CscQtnLf

"
Mentoya написал:
Since Kay's build is focusing more on Animated Guardian, and I HATE trying to maintain Animated Guardian, and buy uniques for it and hope it doesn't die, I decided to go with this build instead due to the great reviews.....I'm hoping the Tree will be updated before the league start....

I've been looking at both builds. They are pretty much the same, skill tree is just a little different. But I was worried about AG. I think I Might be looking to run this type of build in the next league. I hope it is still viable and the nerfs didn't hurt it too much.

I am a little worried about the armor buff to minions hurting this build alot . . . . . . . I'll prob still run it as I am really feeling like making a necro.
I don't know what the problem is but I keep getting an error code when trying to upload the new pob pastebin, any tips?
Последняя редакция: nechrophagy. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 22:13:29
ty for the reply...will try the new tree...hope it works with the old soon to be nerfed items..lol...tried to upload the new pob but get error messge perhaps need to update pob {was building off of the suggested lvl 100 tree but its no longer avail in thread}Have multimoded weapon
Последняя редакция: xmasbby78. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 22:11:02
what I like about this build is that it seems to be both a starter build and an end game build. That's the kind of build I want. I play a bit more than the casual player, but not more than the extreme player. Because of this, I prefer to have only one build per league, rather than have a starter build and then a month later after I have more currency, do a different build....I want to something that I can run from the beginning of the game all the way to end game (i.e...Uber Elder).

Hopefully this build fits that goal....
"
nechrophagy написал:
I don't know what the problem is but I keep getting an error code when trying to upload the new pob pastebin, any tips?

You need to update POB. Click the update button in the bottom left hand corner.
"
brunowa написал:
"
nechrophagy написал:

You need to update POB. Click the update button in the bottom left hand corner.

Ty, i derped, noticed after I posted
"
nechrophagy написал:

I had to update PoB
Awakened gems are actually crazy for us

We now get intimidate and Awakened multistrike gives us a 3rd slam at 60% increased damage.... that's really good

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация