3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Is there a reason you don't use Commander of Darkness? Wouldn't that give more DPS? Thanks.

Clotho
There seems to be something wrong with the Pastebin link, as it causes my PoB to crash. I can import other builds but not this one. Here's a pic of the error I'm getting if it helps.

https://imgur.com/gallery/iBoiFKX
I get same error message as above.
update your POB
Ok really dumb question.

I play on standard, my passive tree looks different than the updated POB looks like.

I had no passive reset option when I logged in like we normally see.

So my passive tree looks just like it did with 3.8. My Maps have changed tho.

Oh never mind, helps if I zoom in with POB and then see the tree links at the top :)
Feels so stupid now HAHA
Последняя редакция: Konflict. Время: 13 дек. 2019 г., 21:14:06
Hello, I couldn't figure out which class is for this build. Which is the best there?
I definitely felt the minion nerf and boss buff in Acts 1-4.

Let me put it this way: I died more in Acts 1-4 than I did in my entire playing time in Blight, and I hit level 97 in Blight. However, now that I have more damage nodes and gem links, it's starting to feel like the old minion build. I'm only just finishing Act 6 though. We'll see how much tankier the enemies get.
Последняя редакция: Goofio. Время: 14 дек. 2019 г., 1:57:12
is there a reason why you use melee dmg instead of minion dmg for the zombie link?
Why there 2 chest 6l in guide? do you use skellies or auras normally?
How did you get Death Attunement in the skill tree?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация