3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
b0TEB написал:
How did you get Death Attunement in the skill tree?

It needs to be annointed via Cassia using oils. It's a Blight league mechanic.
"
Darkarili написал:
Hello, I couldn't figure out which class is for this build. Which is the best there?

Necromancer.
"
Goofio написал:
I definitely felt the minion nerf and boss buff in Acts 1-4.

Let me put it this way: I died more in Acts 1-4 than I did in my entire playing time in Blight, and I hit level 97 in Blight. However, now that I have more damage nodes and gem links, it's starting to feel like the old minion build. I'm only just finishing Act 6 though. We'll see how much tankier the enemies get.

So I jumped onto Standard and ran a couple T15S maps.

Mapping seems perfectly fine and that is using a Queen's Escape. It was definitely noticeable the length of time it took to kill the boss. Still very easy and strong, but the the boss buffs were noticeable.

Keep in mind that was using Queens Escape and not a +3 gem mace so overall my first impressions are that this build is still SOLID as f**K for 3.9 :)

The big bosses will be the test.
"
mchotdog33 написал:
is there a reason why you use melee dmg instead of minion dmg for the zombie link?

Melee physical gives great damage. If anything, put in minion damage instead of Maim. Main is really just a placeholder until I test what's best for that slot
"
yakamonooni написал:
Why there 2 chest 6l in guide? do you use skellies or auras normally?

Skellies would be best initially as you progress through atlas. Once you are comfortable that your zombies are kicking ass with enough damage to destroy the Atlas solo then that's when you swap to auras and say goodbye, farewell and thankyou to your skellies.
Sorry, but is a Tree in the leveling section up to date? Is it okay to follow it? Unfortunately didn't find a tree link for end game.
Final leveling tree is in the leveling section.

Is leveling with zombies still best? Or skeletons all the way to maps?
Последняя редакция: killingmasheen. Время: 14 дек. 2019 г., 6:43:40
Use both...and Specters...and Carrion Golem..and...;)
At first sorry for my english. I didnt understand the skill/gems part. There are two chest section. One is skeletons and other one is for auras. Which one should i use?
Why in POB it shows player resistances are not maxed?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация