3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

So far going pretty well! Just starting maps. I'm trying to decide where to spend my time now. Either just progressing maps or farming a tabula. Also not sure the order of unique I should invest in.. Should I lock in a Baron first? Little things like passive tree and item priority are what I'm getting confused about now but the build is going very strong!
"
brunowa написал:
"
Goofio написал:
I definitely felt the minion nerf and boss buff in Acts 1-4.

Let me put it this way: I died more in Acts 1-4 than I did in my entire playing time in Blight, and I hit level 97 in Blight. However, now that I have more damage nodes and gem links, it's starting to feel like the old minion build. I'm only just finishing Act 6 though. We'll see how much tankier the enemies get.

So I jumped onto Standard and ran a couple T15S maps.

Mapping seems perfectly fine and that is using a Queen's Escape. It was definitely noticeable the length of time it took to kill the boss. Still very easy and strong, but the the boss buffs were noticeable.

Keep in mind that was using Queens Escape and not a +3 gem mace so overall my first impressions are that this build is still SOLID as f**K for 3.9 :)

The big bosses will be the test.

Hey Brunowa - does the atlas still update to all the maps you did previously, including uniques? I can live with the fact they may be invisible, as long as they are there - especially Doryani and Perandus.

Also did you lose any maps in stash or do anything special to update them (if you have updated them) ? I've read GGG disabled map conversions (or did) because people reported all their maps got converted to the one type or completely disappeared. Need to get in and start getting the new Uber stuff from new end bosses ! Thxs

Edit: This sounds very ugly - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688974
Последняя редакция: BowWizard. Время: 14 дек. 2019 г., 15:42:04
My maps all converted just fine.

But yeah, it looks like we have to clear each map one by one.
I have not done a T16 map yet, but doing a T13 map did not clear all maps below.
Had an extremely difficult time with Piety in Belly of the Beast. Had to corpse run her and died 12+ times. Had fewer issues after that. SRS with infernal legion carried for quite a while. After taking a lot of the minion passives like Indomitable Army, Grave Intention, LifeLeech+Life Reg near Death Attunement and getting a +1 Helmet Zombies became immortal all of a sudden.

So it still works, but you need to invest in those nodes. I left out the ride side hybrid life/es nodes for now.

Lvl 73 in BA and still no complete Humility set. Farmed enough for a Queen's Escape though. 4L Skellis and 5 Link Zombies for now supported by 1 frenzy ape, 1 power ape and 1 diabolist for enfeeble. I don't even summon Skellies, except for Metamorph bosses etc.

Using Cyclone, CwC, FLesh Offering, Fortify for now. Will switch to Vulnerability again later maybe, since Dread Banner gives Fortify as well (on deploy).

I'll probably farm the tabula before going to maps though. Never had this bad RNG with the cards though. 6/9 @ lvl 73 FeelsBadMan.

Running Dread Banner, Haste, Purity of Elements for now. Last one really helps with resists until the gear gets better. So make use of it guys.
Not sure what I am doing wrong, but if I paste the pastebin text into the skill tree link, it tells me it's the old tree and won't work.
"
BowWizard написал:
"
brunowa написал:
"
Goofio написал:
I definitely felt the minion nerf and boss buff in Acts 1-4.

Let me put it this way: I died more in Acts 1-4 than I did in my entire playing time in Blight, and I hit level 97 in Blight. However, now that I have more damage nodes and gem links, it's starting to feel like the old minion build. I'm only just finishing Act 6 though. We'll see how much tankier the enemies get.

So I jumped onto Standard and ran a couple T15S maps.

Mapping seems perfectly fine and that is using a Queen's Escape. It was definitely noticeable the length of time it took to kill the boss. Still very easy and strong, but the the boss buffs were noticeable.

Keep in mind that was using Queens Escape and not a +3 gem mace so overall my first impressions are that this build is still SOLID as f**K for 3.9 :)

The big bosses will be the test.

Hey Brunowa - does the atlas still update to all the maps you did previously, including uniques? I can live with the fact they may be invisible, as long as they are there - especially Doryani and Perandus.

Also did you lose any maps in stash or do anything special to update them (if you have updated them) ? I've read GGG disabled map conversions (or did) because people reported all their maps got converted to the one type or completely disappeared. Need to get in and start getting the new Uber stuff from new end bosses ! Thxs

Edit: This sounds very ugly - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688974

Yeah standard atlas is a pain. Just as easy and if not easier to complete atlas in league because you will know what maps you have or haven't completed, whereas in standard you got no idea unless you keep a pen and paper handy :)
"
DieKao написал:
Had an extremely difficult time with Piety in Belly of the Beast. Had to corpse run her and died 12+ times. Had fewer issues after that. SRS with infernal legion carried for quite a while. After taking a lot of the minion passives like Indomitable Army, Grave Intention, LifeLeech+Life Reg near Death Attunement and getting a +1 Helmet Zombies became immortal all of a sudden.

So it still works, but you need to invest in those nodes. I left out the ride side hybrid life/es nodes for now.

Lvl 73 in BA and still no complete Humility set. Farmed enough for a Queen's Escape though. 4L Skellis and 5 Link Zombies for now supported by 1 frenzy ape, 1 power ape and 1 diabolist for enfeeble. I don't even summon Skellies, except for Metamorph bosses etc.

Using Cyclone, CwC, FLesh Offering, Fortify for now. Will switch to Vulnerability again later maybe, since Dread Banner gives Fortify as well (on deploy).

I'll probably farm the tabula before going to maps though. Never had this bad RNG with the cards though. 6/9 @ lvl 73 FeelsBadMan.

Running Dread Banner, Haste, Purity of Elements for now. Last one really helps with resists until the gear gets better. So make use of it guys.

Nice! Sounds like you're progressing really well.

All I can say guys is that once you get your zombies levelled, get towards end game tree and get some gear you will KICK ASS.

We knew levelling was going to be tougher due to zombies being nerfed more so at lower gem levels.
@brunowa

What do you think the budget 6-Link is for zombies?

Raise zombie - minion damage - feeding frenzy - Multistrike - melee phys - maim?
"
Warspite2k4 написал:
Not sure what I am doing wrong, but if I paste the pastebin text into the skill tree link, it tells me it's the old tree and won't work.

You need to update your PoB....look down at lower left corner.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Let me ask again. Is there a reason not to use Commander of Darkness instead of Mistress of Sacrifice to get more DPS?

Clotho
Последняя редакция: Clotho. Время: 14 дек. 2019 г., 19:03:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация