3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Can you open your profile so we can see your character please :)? Or share a PoB.

Thanks!

I didn't know it's hidden. Now it's ok.
Even more fun.

No Brutality but...
and for bossing Ruthless or Impale.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 27 сент. 2019 г., 12:28:34
Ok.further testing. Swapping Brutality from the 6L.
Spectres adding 3 frenzies all the time, each zombie attacks more than 3 times/sec. 45 attacks per second on a boss with a Bleed chance of 33%.

If we could add more frenzies that would be crazy. Any ideas on how to get four frenzies for them?

But check Ruthless Blows:
That's 132% MORE melee damage per zombie/sec + MORE damage per bleeding. That´s insane. I would you guys to tell me your thoughts on this. I am not an POE engineer. But in the last 6 maps the damage has been ridiculous.

Disregard. Did some quick maths with PoB. Brutality wins.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 27 сент. 2019 г., 13:34:38
Too much variations/combinations,heh..

I hope that "Wizzard" of this build will update PoB or add variations (spectres/zombies or other combination..) and kinda..sort all information for easier get-by :)
Switched to spectre version using frost sentinels. Fun would be an understatement. I had to swap equips around to minmax, what do you guys t
hink?

13 zombies, 6 spectre (currently using 2 carnage chieftains + 4 frost sentinels but since the chieftains are not linked to blood magic they dont seem to cast the frenzy often), vaal skele and AG.

Immune to freeze and ignite due to cyclopean coil

Ill be cursing with temp chains + enfeeble for more defense
"
rolandojuantamad написал:
Switched to spectre version using frost sentinels. Fun would be an understatement. I had to swap equips around to minmax, what do you guys t
hink?

13 zombies, 6 spectre (currently using 2 carnage chieftains + 4 frost sentinels but since the chieftains are not linked to blood magic they dont seem to cast the frenzy often), vaal skele and AG.

Immune to freeze and ignite due to cyclopean coil

Ill be cursing with temp chains + enfeeble for more defense

Nice, Changed my belt/amulet/boots to match your strategy. Got the freeze immune +over7.5k life in the process
Already had fun with skellie mages and don't wont to worry about both phys and elem reflects so I sticking with good'ol skellies. It's hard enough to see what's going on the screen w so many minions w/o those projectiles too

Also linked phase run w increased duration and can now have up constantly
OK,new experiment as suggested by a very wise guy.

So as you can see, no Multistrike but the very powerful Impale. I get 100% chance of impaling with :Impale Support gem 40% + Dread Banner 20%+ 25% from Watchers+ 15% from annointed Forceful Skewering (which also grants strength). Total 100%. Now we have Brutality+100%Impale+Frenzies from spectres. So now, we are Cyclone Champion Summoners. Go try it against bosses guys.

Also using Pride+Enfeeble with Enlighten and using Vaal Haste when gaining Souls, which is quite often. Pride is way more powerful than Vulnerability.

Check my profile if curious, is public.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 27 сент. 2019 г., 16:29:38
"
Saint_and_Sinner написал:
"
brunowa написал:
"
Saint_and_Sinner написал:
2 (more) questions:

1. Chest Armor - i have similar one to recommended but its 6L, can i still use it and put Dread Banner in it or that gem needs to be separated from other linked ones?

If so.. then can i put it in 5L sword with 6 sockets (which i still need to buy)?

2. Regular version (not spectre ones) - how do you play it? Im asking this because my current Necro (to be playable) uses RMB button for Bone Wall, letter Q for Flesh Offering, sometimes Flasks and now and then vaal skeletons and flame dash.

Does this build use more buttons?

Thx in advance for your kind answers!

1) DDread Banner should still work. Try it!

2) I just use the standard setup:
Ihave fingers on Q, W, E, and R and thumb just resting.
Q, W, E, R, T for skills
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 for flasks.

Thx for your answers :)

Also checked a bit your gear section and:

"
Oils
- Anoint Death Attunement via an oil and path to Ravenous Horde (7 passives). This gives us:
10% increased minion life
34% increased minion dmg
0.2% of dmg leeched as life for minions
+10 Str
+20 Int

or

- Anoint Ravenous Horde and path to Death Attunement (7 passives assuming you've taken the 5% life node above Cruel Preparation).
18% increased minion move speed
18% increased minion dmg
5% increased minion cast/attack speed
+20 Str
+10 Int

What is a better option to do?

I would personally do death attunement as it opens up more options for playing with your tree. I'd say death attunement is mandatory whereas ravenous horde is not.
"
Elitekeeper написал:
I'm new here and I don't know if I can even ask this question here but here it goes. (if i can't please sorry)

I'm undecided between this build and the one that follows (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181275/page/1), has anyone tried both and can give me the opinion or explain the differences?

I believe both are spectacular and that is NOT in question. I want to make maps, delve and also the uber 😁. As a first build I have few chaos. Both builds are amazing, so I doubt which one to opt for. Thanks for the help and congratulations to both builders of the builds.

That build looks like it's very dedicated to spectres and more specifically slave drivers. It also looks like it involves some crafting.

I would think this build is simpler to throw together because it uses many standard uniques accessible to everyone and the versatility is high so you can play with many different setups.

Just go with what you think is easiest to understand.. that's probably the best as a first character.
"
AcidCitrus написал:
The PoB section says it will be updated. Is it updated ? Can I follow it ?

Definitely! The only major change is not speccing into Indominable Army and instead completing the life wheel.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация