3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
lunnnar написал:
Dude, i was testing one of my favourite tricks, and you know what? I think i know how to make this build even more stronger and funnier :)

I just switched from pride to regular haste, and set Watcher's Eye, with phasing while affected by Haste.

This way, we have additional 6% Hp, mana and shield. As well as Haste bonuses, to become even faster and perma phasing for only 1 passive skill. Besides, free skill empty socket removing phase run(what to put here?).

My zombies act like the bullets (I have additional minion's movespeed in rings).
And I stopped building towers, because why? Lol. Blight encounters are closing for 1 or 2 minutes.

It feels like my efficency doubled. (But i should point out, that i have regular 35% movespeed boots).

The only thing that at first glance, my defensive specters with shields became useless. Probably, should switch to some offensive with feeding frenzy.

So awesome! Yeah I'm sure there are some good watchers eyes or lethal prides for us. I haven't even looked into that yet!
"
duabijitelur написал:
7k+ hp is quite impressive

This is not with the speed boots and belt. But just chuck on any rares with life and you'll hit 7k... I'm at 7500 when I throw on my rares and 7100 when i still have my speed belt attached! Zoom zoom!
"
Edeka написал:
"
Schnubbel_ написал:
The boots have +1 to spectre gem level not to spectre number. They changed it this patch

Oooh yeah, sorry!

Yeah our regular setup is 5 spectres but you can get +1 on boots in you're in standard and also +1 on chest for everyone... So you can actually get to 6 in league and 7 in standard.

"
jermslio написал:
My first Uber Elder down :) Died once due to much screen chaos but got him down.

https://imgur.com/a/2vUA2nE

Swapped in life boots and belt for UE.

Thanks again :)

Congrats!! So awesome :) will add you to the hall if fame later today!
"
ArisFuser написал:
Ok.further testing. Swapping Brutality from the 6L.
Spectres adding 3 frenzies all the time, each zombie attacks more than 3 times/sec. 45 attacks per second on a boss with a Bleed chance of 33%.

If we could add more frenzies that would be crazy. Any ideas on how to get four frenzies for them?

But check Ruthless Blows:
That's 132% MORE melee damage per zombie/sec + MORE damage per bleeding. That´s insane. I would you guys to tell me your thoughts on this. I am not an POE engineer. But in the last 6 maps the damage has been ridiculous.

Disregard. Did some quick maths with PoB. Brutality wins.

I like what you're doing!

Brutality gives consistency which I prefer compared to something like ruthless.
"
Saint_and_Sinner написал:
Too much variations/combinations,heh..

I hope that "Wizzard" of this build will update PoB or add variations (spectres/zombies or other combination..) and kinda..sort all information for easier get-by :)

What's confusing?

The tree remains exactly the same for everything we do.

See Alternate Setups on the first post for easy changes you can do to mix up your playstyle.

I heavily edited the guide yesterday to make it simpler and more organised so hope that helps.
"
rolandojuantamad написал:
Switched to spectre version using frost sentinels. Fun would be an understatement. I had to swap equips around to minmax, what do you guys t
hink?

13 zombies, 6 spectre (currently using 2 carnage chieftains + 4 frost sentinels but since the chieftains are not linked to blood magic they dont seem to cast the frenzy often), vaal skele and AG.

Immune to freeze and ignite due to cyclopean coil

Ill be cursing with temp chains + enfeeble for more defense

So cool!... How's the addition of ice bite for frenzy generation?
"
brunowa написал:
"

I hope that "Wizzard" of this build will update PoB or add variations (spectres/zombies or other combination..) and kinda..sort all information for easier get-by :)

What's confusing?

See Alternate Setups on the first post for easy changes you can do to mix up your playstyle.

I heavily edited the guide yesterday to make it simpler and more organised so hope that helps.

What i meant is that ppl started to add different changes and combinations so its hard to keep up ;)
"
"
brunowa написал:
"

What's confusing?

What i meant is that ppl started to add different changes and combinations so its hard to keep up ;)

Don't worry...anything that works well I'll add to the Alternate Setups section on the first post :)
"
snowmittens написал:
"
rolandojuantamad написал:
Switched to spectre version using frost sentinels. Fun would be an understatement. I had to swap equips around to minmax, what do you guys t
hink?

13 zombies, 6 spectre (currently using 2 carnage chieftains + 4 frost sentinels but since the chieftains are not linked to blood magic they dont seem to cast the frenzy often), vaal skele and AG.

Immune to freeze and ignite due to cyclopean coil

Ill be cursing with temp chains + enfeeble for more defense

Nice, Changed my belt/amulet/boots to match your strategy. Got the freeze immune +over7.5k life in the process
Already had fun with skellie mages and don't wont to worry about both phys and elem reflects so I sticking with good'ol skellies. It's hard enough to see what's going on the screen w so many minions w/o those projectiles too

Also linked phase run w increased duration and can now have up constantly

The freeze immune is pretty neat... Frees up a flask craft as well which is good.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация