3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
altdiablo написал:
"
ArisFuser написал:
"
altdiablo написал:

I just got this enchant on helmet

now i'm doing defence Spec like Undying and Chief

Should I switch to range Spectre for good ?? :D

I dont know what you should do, but that enchant alone is worth quite some exalteds....congrats.

thank bro

Definitely have some fun with some ranged spectres :)
"
AcidCitrus написал:
1 stupid death, but at level 83, which is a first time i did it so early in levels for me, the leveling of the build was a joke, i was doing t10s at level 72, its just insane

Level 83! Haha, nice one man! That's Epic!
"
I think that's pretty cheap! What was your crafting method?

Had an ilevel 84 Shaped Twohanded Mace from a previous build. I spent 1+ex worth of Alterations and Annuls until I isolated the desired affixes. Crafted MM(2ex), crafted the rest of affixes 2.2 ex.Then all my Fusing and some I had to buy for 6link recipe:2ex. Ah,coloring....3 chromatics ;)
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 1 окт. 2019 г., 6:27:20
"
ArisFuser написал:
"
I think that's pretty cheap! What was your crafting method?

Had an ilevel 84 Shaped Twohanded Mace from a previous build. I spent 1+ex worth of Alterations and Annuls until I isolated the desired affixes. Crafted MM(2ex), crafted the rest of affixes 2.2 ex.Then all my Fusing and some I had to buy for 6link recipe:2ex. Ah,coloring....3 chromatics ;)

Well done.. i think that's pretty lucky to get those desired affixes so cheaply.

Also, you gotta get a Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline man... gotta go fast!
Need freeze immunity hehe.
"
brunowa написал:
"
DBM92 написал:
hi, i have a question, how can i improve my build, want even more dmg for my zombies, they even die against guardians, what can i do,

For anyone who is having issues with minions dying, try these 2 strategies:

1) Get "Minions Leech x% of Dmage as Life" on a jewel

That should fix your issue.

If not and they are still dying, then:

2) Spec into Indominable Army.

I'll add the above to the build guide.

cool thx very much, hope this wil fix my issue :) btw awesome build :D
otherwise, what is the best mods for jewels :) ?
Последняя редакция: DBM92. Время: 1 окт. 2019 г., 8:47:56
Confirmed...this build extremly strong and super fast, extremly safe for leveling (thank to Feeding frenzy, make minion more agressive).

Thanks for making this build, bro
Quick question regarding the spectres and some stuff...

1) Why link to blood magic? Does it affect the spectres or is it just to not spend mana while casting them (which rarely is needed)...

2) Would the investment (Kingmaker) not be better protected by linking with minion life instead of blood magic?

3) Phys reflect aside, in what situations does your AG have died? What did you change to prevent that from happening again?

4) Can i swap the equipment on animated guardian just by consuming a new item?

5) Does raising spectres (carnage chieftain, ruins hellion and/or slave drivers) in higher lvl zones via descecrate give us any advantages?

6) is the Chaos golem quality bonus global (because it says minions) or does the movement speed bonus only affect the golem itself?

7) Comparing to the huge movement speed bonus from queens escape, does the 9-10% from an abyss jewel make a difference? When do i know i have enough minion movement speed? Skellies dont ever follow, correct?

First real summoner build for me that just works.. nicely done, having really fun so far!
Hey quick question , Animate Gaurdian gem. What gem would you choose to swap out to run it. The golem?
After having some fun with this build I decided to go SSF necro and see how far I can take it

Used a different necro build based on specter slave driver and got a lucky drop for it early leveling..

Just finished my first map which dropped...

SSF has been good so far :-)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация