3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
snowmittens написал:
After having some fun with this build I decided to go SSF necro and see how far I can take it

Used a different necro build based on specter slave driver and got a lucky drop for it early leveling..

Just finished my first map which dropped...

SSF has been good so far :-)

You're being called back... you know you want to ;)
"
DBM92 написал:
well a new update, my minions keep duying against uber elder and got a jewel with 0.48% minion life leech :/
+ that i'm ages of just killing a guardian really dont know why you have such much more dmg that i have

Sacrifice some life and spec into Indominable Army and your minions shouldn't die. Are they all dying? Is it taking you a long time to kill uber elder so there's more spawning that could be taking down your minions?

What spectres you running with? THe carnage chieftans giving frenzies to zombies will have the biggest DPS impact.

You could also swap Vulnerability for Enfeeble so your minions take less damage. Perhaps try the Undying Evangelists so your minions are within proximity shields.

"
sivertry написал:
if we try out 6L ranged spectre, what would the link for summon skele and animated guardian be? as they will be in helm

I just swap in Skellies... so the 4L in helm becomes Skellies + AG + Meat Shield + Blood Magic. You could also swap Meat Shield to something else like minion life/damage or feeding frenzy if you want more aggression or life to those minions.
"
Draxguards написал:
question would switching to range specters on monoliths be worth?

only issue i have with my current setup of 2 cheiftin 2 ruin dogs and 1 proxy guy and 15 zombies

is even if i pop vaal skellys i dont have enough time to break out all the monolith guys should i switch to some ranged ice ones to kill the mono alot faster? or am i the only one with this issues lol

If your PC can handle it, try the ranged spectres. Ranged spectres + monoliths is a recipe for PC explosion :D It's pretty awesome though and should definitely help for that 15 second window you have.
"
Gorrilas написал:
OK this build , and ive played my fair share of buiids, seems to be quite overpowered...

Shaper, Deathless

Uber Elder, Deathless

Uber Atziri, Deathless (tbh it was so easy i thought i was doing normal atziri or something)

Blighted map t14, pretty much afk, using vaal haste and vaal skellies on CD,

Catarina mastermind almost afk, had to move in the corners.

I dont even know how to thank the Author and the people testing and supporting this build, WP Everyone,

i guess now, sky is the limit!!

haha so awesome!
"
Dhula написал:
Thank you for great build. Its really easy to play and very versile in gems and gear.
I would like to share some of my ideas about the build that im using for me.

Gear, i like speed, but i want to be alive while runing, so i prefer to max my hp, res and etc. So as minions, i use the defensive style.

Il start from my skill panel, would be easier to understand.

Left click - move. Right click - summon skeleton** . M-Wheel - Convocation

Q - Vaal Skele
W - Vaal Haste
E - Flame Dash
5MB - Phase run
6MB - Portal

On my second panel are my summons, and bufs. We dont have slots for everything, but who cares. You only summon them once you log in + Auras working all the time.

**Before skeletons i was using convocation, my zombies would defend me and.. sometimes it would mean i loose blight map, or die from some boss, couse i was summoning all my zombies right to me. So, i dicided to use skeles insted.

Basicly you dont need to use any of this skills, all you need to do is run. I push my atlas so i use defensive style, and i dont like dying... ever.

The only change i did so far (no idea what to change, build is perfect), iv added Golem Commander. So now i use two golems, Stone + Carrion/Chaos. Basicly depent on sockets/golem you wana use.

So far i got 14 zombies, im short 100str, but i need to max my gear so thats not a problem. Once i get 1200str, il get +1 zombie.
Gear/Links >
In body i use Vaal Skeles. Skeles + Phys Dam + Splash + Ruthless (lots of skeles = lots of micro stuns) 2 slots unlicked - Portal - Dread Banner

Basicly thats it, did regular elder, chasing uber now. But im opening atlas slowly so im not in a rush and i dont think i will have any problems with it.
(started league late)

Thank you for the build again.

https://pastebin.com/KHKSru6j

thanks for sharing!! Why only 14 zombies though? You should have 15.
"
Kripto1183 написал:
At first, My minions kept dying to Uber Elder damage. But once I spec into Indomitable Army, it was easy peasy and U.Elder went down fast. This is a great Build with little cost.

Thanks for sharing and congrats!

Yes, for anyone still struggling with minions dying, Indominable Army can be the cure :D Also make sure you have Commander of Darkness ascendency and you're running an Aura - this gives +20% resistance to minions.
"
thanks for sharing!! Why only 14 zombies though? You should have 15.

After patch, upgraded my helmet so now i got 1200str. + Killed Uber Elder with one death, but thats mostly couse i was in rush and i dont know mechanics of that boss. But mostly, destroyed him in like 1 min or so.. even less i think.
"
ArisFuser написал:
Need freeze immunity hehe.

Someone already posted how and I followed his advise
Combine these items:

or get dex on gloves or ring

Make sure your dex >int abd the coil will make the freeze go away

Последняя редакция: snowmittens. Время: 2 окт. 2019 г., 1:51:47
Very interesting, thank you.

I was checking PoeAffix and Elder amulets have the "+1 number of Raised Zombies" so we can skip the 1200 Strength requirement from Baron, get an extra zombie anyway and focus on other very interesting stats.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация