3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Sido88 написал:

Hi, so I'm not an expert or anything however I'm using this build with few tweaks so it's not final yet. I checked your pob and I think it's more important to have 6 link zombies than auras. Another thing is you are using almost all defensive auras like discipline, enfeeble. I run now with hatred/flesh and stone/war banner but I will probably change flesh and stone to summon skitter bots. I also use vulnerability on bosses since my dps on trash is very good I just cast it normally.

I think I will use something like this https://pastebin.com/5fB8UcF2 and concentrate on getting more str and getting crafted weapon.

I was actually using the exact same auras as OP did, so there shouldn't be anything wrong with it.
However, I switched to the slave driver spectre build I was also using last league, my damage and clear speed is insane now actually, lmao.
dunno what I did wrong, guess zombies aren't really my type of minions.
~
how budget can this build be and still perform in red maps/Woke level 6? I'm on spectres but im tired of dying to random one shots. I have enough currency for two training jewels, a five link femur and five link chest (geofri or the victarios?). i have the rest of the uniques. POB puts me at 1100 str.
so what gems are used in the chest for aura's i see so many different sets up i not sure what one is the best

Happy new year to all !!
this is my actual gear i have 6 exalted i dont know what to upgrade right now..
but my question is can i 5L Skellys and zombies into weapon and have som auras in chest ? and wichs auras ?
cant afford enlighten lvl 4.
thanks enjoy the game...
"
Ameoth написал:
Im doing the zombie spec.

Can someone please help me out and tell me which chest should i get? i fynally have the currency... im having still a hard time surviving some stuff in T16 maps

Which chest should i get and which slots should it have? i see so many combos i dunno which chest combo to get

Thanks alot in advance

If you're having a hard time surviving get Geofri's sanctuary
"
robin_nerf написал:
Does % (quality) on aura gems (% increased area of effect) benefit my minions ?
I mean Pride/Discipline(and certenly more) got 40% increased area of effect when 20% quality.

Yes it does... Bigger aura is always better... Particularly if you are going fast like I do because minions can lag behind.
"
"
Sido88 написал:

Hi, so I'm not an expert or anything however I'm using this build with few tweaks so it's not final yet. I checked your pob and I think it's more important to have 6 link zombies than auras. Another thing is you are using almost all defensive auras like discipline, enfeeble. I run now with hatred/flesh and stone/war banner but I will probably change flesh and stone to summon skitter bots. I also use vulnerability on bosses since my dps on trash is very good I just cast it normally.

I think I will use something like this https://pastebin.com/5fB8UcF2 and concentrate on getting more str and getting crafted weapon.

I was actually using the exact same auras as OP did, so there shouldn't be anything wrong with it.
However, I switched to the slave driver spectre build I was also using last league, my damage and clear speed is insane now actually, lmao.
dunno what I did wrong, guess zombies aren't really my type of minions.

I haven't run with Enfeeble and discipline etc for a long time.

They are in the POB because that's what I was running at the time and also a good option for newcomers so they die less.

But I'm going full DPS mode at the moment.

In the next couple days I'll aim to update guide with explanations of various aura setups because ideally you would use different setups depending on your overall gear, overall goals, and overall preference of playstyle.

There is no single best option for every player and for every scenario in POE.
So if I wanna do the crafting trick with sword/axe/mace is there any prefered choice? Swords and axes seems cheaper. Or just grab ivl 75-82 cheapest option?
"
Swiftlard написал:
So if I wanna do the crafting trick with sword/axe/mace is there any prefered choice? Swords and axes seems cheaper. Or just grab ivl 75-82 cheapest option?

Yeah, just grab a cheap one. Something that is easy to color the sockets, so maybe less dexterity and more strength?
Последняя редакция: Goofio. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 22:37:13
"
Goofio написал:
"
Swiftlard написал:

Yeah, just grab a cheap one. Something that is easy to color the sockets, so maybe less dexterity and more strength?

thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация