3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

No idea what I"m doing wrong, 4 days straight annd I can't drop anything higher than T6 maps. Anyone wanna hit me up in game and help me out?

Echosummoner in game
for anyone that needs help, WATCH HIS NEWEST video! It explains a lot! and answers most of everyone's questions

So im using this for mapping . The feeding freenzy is in white socket . With what should i replace it for boss dps ? Maim or Impale

Also for the guys that do no dmg . please dont roll hp mod on maps. Its so bad after they allready buffed the bosses hp. Did few maps with no hp mods and went alot more smother . Same for metas.
Последняя редакция: BlackFlame. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 22:59:19
Nobody answered my question about the skill tree :(

Is it smart to go take sovereignty if you don't use a 6l Victario with lvl4 enlighten?

Thanks again for the amazing build and support!

Happy new year!!
"
adrienvictor написал:
Nobody answered my question about the skill tree :(

Is it smart to go take sovereignty if you don't use a 6l Victario with lvl4 enlighten?

Thanks again for the amazing build and support!

Happy new year!!

If you aren't using 6L Victario's with auras then no don't take sovereignty
I bought some awakened gems and was able to completely melt Awakener8 last phase in about 30 secs popping Vaal Skeles.
anyone know whether bottled faith would be worth using in this build?
what would be the best corruption to get on Victario's Influence +1 to gems or +2 Aoe gems? also what is the best ring anointments to put on them? thanks :)
Последняя редакция: AngusKhanTheGreat. Время: 1 янв. 2020 г., 0:12:10
Hi,
Why does Dread Banner doesn't link to Generosity? How would it gain Stages since you don't impale mobs.

Also, do you put down the Banner on big boss?

So this can be crafted with the "trick" right? Before I start :) thanks for help all.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация