3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Swiftlard написал:
"
floodo1 написал:
Another variation of this is to use beastcrafting to add prefix and remove random suffix which is a combination of step 3 and 6, is safer, and is much less than 1ex.

How would you do this exactly then? Im a noob crafter so need guidelines, Thanks!. Got this cheap so will probably use this.

Yeah, that is a nice money saving tip.

After crafting, "Cannot roll attack modifiers," you use the beast recipe "Adds a prefix, removes a random suffix." This is guaranteed to add "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems," because it is the only non-attack prefix on two-handed axes/maces/swords.

I'll update those instructions later. That is a very good tip to save currency.
Guys what are you using, Vaal Molten Shell or Bone Armour from Ascendancy?

Bone Armour got shorter cooldown and applies also to your minions, plus it doesn't require Gem
"
Goofio написал:
"
Swiftlard написал:

So this can be crafted with the "trick" right? Before I start :) thanks for help all.

I can't see the item level, but that should work, yes.

its ilvl 77. Thanks :)
Последняя редакция: karbengo. Время: 1 янв. 2020 г., 11:23:46
"
Erhesar написал:
Недоступно

Today i was lucky to get this

Very nice, congrats!
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
Hey! Just recently switched my build from SRS to summoner on this char to try it out. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I feel it takes very long to kill bosses as compared to srs? I know almost none of my gems are lv 20 but could that really be it? Could anyone take a look and give some advice?

I also have a ton of trouble with all of the elderslayers just takes very long to kill bosses compared to srs

i ALSO DONT have an Animated guardian because im too poor to afford the items.
Последняя редакция: TrueConspiracy. Время: 1 янв. 2020 г., 9:36:11
"
floodo1 написал:
Another variation of this is to use beastcrafting to add prefix and remove random suffix which is a combination of step 3 and 6, is safer, and is much less than 1ex.

That is a very good point, it is definitely a good replacement for step 6.

However, I don't think it's a good replacement for step 3, because we want very specific mods for all 3 prefixes. At step 3, we don't have "Cannot roll attack modifiers" yet, so if we add a prefix there, it will probably be one that we don't want. So we'd have to annul it anyway, and risk removing minion damage.
Is it worth to have avian aspect in the weapon?
At what level is it adviced to drop the path to Death Attunement and annoint it?
"
BBR0X написал:
Is it worth to have avian aspect in the weapon?

I'm going to use one of those new elderslayer exalted orbs instead of crafting avian aspect. I'm not sure which orb yet though.

I've updated the crafting guide that is found here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/413#p22709287

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация