Серверы PC будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Insane, its just insane, any ideas what can i improve ?
"
bultraaas написал:

Insane, its just insane, any ideas what can i improve ?

get some enchants ;)
Enjoying this immensely - Thanks!
One thing - Shouldn't it be "Queen of all Summoners"? :-)
idk what to choose between vaal skeleton and aura chest.

currently I have this stuff.

want to try aura chest but with gems lvl 1 can't really test it but I see a lot of people play it.
Vaal skeleton is good too because you can focus and it help a lot in blight map

someone can help me, which one should I choose :< ?

Скрытый текст
"
Goofio написал:
"
Erhesar написал:
My mace 83 level, then i can try with best option, i think, but market is dead and "multiple" transform to "mega multiple" cost, because amount of fossils on market so low, and they such of pricey

I see, is that always the case on PS4? Are essences easier to buy?

With that said, I just used the method I listed to craft this:

Недоступно

I need to get some more exalted orbs to finish the multicraft though.

Today i was lucky to get this
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
Guys I've got Immune to Poison pantheon and all Res capped (beside Chaos) and still Al-Hezmin is obliterating me at one shot, any advice?
Is he doing Chaos dmg?
from what I read immune to poison doesn't work with Al-Hezmin
~ If it moves, kill it ~
I just killed AL8 Sirius using this build on PS4. No AG, no empower and no awakened gems. I even used a lvl2 multistrike (don't ask). I died because the minions and last phase cause a lot of lag on console but the fight was pretty easy using the Zombies+Skellies setup and can be easily done deathless. I failed a couple times before but I went in with a Zombies only Mon'tregul's setup and they kept dying. The crafted weapon makes a huge difference.
Последняя редакция: FalseEdge. Время: 1 янв. 2020 г., 8:10:05
"
floodo1 написал:
"
Goofio написал:
But it would ONLY work for maces, swords, and axes. It will NOT work for warstaffs (warstaves?), because warstaffs have extra non-attack prefixes. It goes like this:
3. If there are three suffixes, try to annul one of the suffixes. You need a free suffix for the crafting bench. If you annul minion damage, return to step 1.
5. Craft "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers" on an open suffix.

6. Slam the prefix "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" with an Exalted Orb. If your weapon has three suffixes (including the crafted "Cannot roll Attack Modifiers"), then this should only take 1 Exalted Orb. If you have open suffixes, this could take a few exalted orbs if you keep slamming suffixes. This is the step Rex_Banner suggested, and I think it will work, because there is only one non-attack prefix on two-handed swords, maces, and axes.

Another variation of this is to use beastcrafting to add prefix and remove random suffix which is a combination of step 3 and 6, is safer, and is much less than 1ex.

How would you do this exactly then? Im a noob crafter so need guidelines, Thanks!. Got this cheap so will probably use this.
"
Swiftlard написал:

So this can be crafted with the "trick" right? Before I start :) thanks for help all.

I can't see the item level, but that should work, yes.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация