3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Spike911 написал:
Hey man!

Just wanted to say thank you. with this build I managed not only to kill Atziri for the first time ever. I managed to kill shaper and uber elder for the first time ever!

This build is so much fun and so strong! thank you so much!!

You're welcome and congrats!! Nice one it's awesome to be able to do all content!
"
brunowa написал:
Congrats! So awesome. Yeah I'd love to hear how the golem version compares for you.

sooooo... ok. Uber elder down with carrion golem version.

I got me a nice new Body Armour and decided to put the golem together with the zombies. They are up during clear and work nice together. Maybe i will take Pulverize support in the links because both minions have AOE attacks.. I use the Sword only for a heavy 6L Skeleton army - only summoned during bosses or blight, otherwise not needed. With the Golem my zombies have about 60k life - this is enough i think ;)

What i do not like in this version is the sacrificed life (over 1k life less). Maybe going to try a ranged spectre with Solar Guard or Frost Sentinels.. dont know yet.

I also had the luck to get a lvl83 Nexus from zana. This one went deathless. Uber Elder not (died again two times... just too many minions on screen. And no mitigation like cwdt molten shell or something)...

anyway. Lets see how summoners gets nerfed nexted league.. this is just too easy xD
Последняя редакция: inferNOH. Время: 4 окт. 2019 г., 19:06:20
Congrats!

You can easily add in a CWDT setup if you wish. Just need to sacrifice an aura/curse.

All pros/cons with various setups.

But yes, golems is great for DPS, but does come at cost of life. Depends what you're after and how comfortable you are with defences.

The original version is the most well balanced.
Is replacing one of the jewel spots with 'from dust' worth it?

Like grab a sygian vise as the belt for the abyss jewel, and put that unique jewel in the passive tree

edit:

also what about some way of incorporating carrion golem into the build? or use this golem over like a chaos golem for example.
Последняя редакция: Path_Of_Bear. Время: 4 окт. 2019 г., 22:00:50
"
Path_Of_Bear написал:
Is replacing one of the jewel spots with 'from dust' worth it?

Like grab a sygian vise as the belt for the abyss jewel, and put that unique jewel in the passive tree

edit:

also what about some way of incorporating carrion golem into the build? or use this golem over like a chaos golem for example.

From dust probably not worth it because we already have so many minions.

Check out the Golem setup in Alternate Setups in the build guide. It allows you to run with 4 badass carrion golems. If you don't want to go that hardcore, just swap chaos golem for carrion golem.
Hey, wondering how some of you gear your animated guardian? Just wanna see what the consensus is
Guys i love this build and all, but i'm still dying a few times to some random shit, so i was looking in poe.ninja and found this guy:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Toonn/Refrain_m?i=0&search=class%3DNecromancer%26item%3DThe-Baron%26sort%3Denergy-shield

this variant with 1 hp/15k shield would be more tank? I'm very new to the game and never saw this before... How bleeding works in 1hp?
what's the name of the ranged spectres your using ? and you are only using 1 right ?
"
Defensive Option 1: 2x Ruins Hellions for taunting enemies giving extra damage and less damage taken (Act 8 The Quay), and 1x Diabolist for cursing enemies with Enfeeble (Act 1 Upper Prison).

Which spectre should I use instead of Diabolist since I can apply only 1 curse?
"
Guys i love this build and all, but i'm still dying a few times to some random shit, so i was looking in poe.ninja and found this guy:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Toonn/Refrain_m?i=0&search=class%3DNecromancer%26item%3DThe-Baron%26sort%3Denergy-shield

this variant with 1 hp/15k shield would be more tank? I'm very new to the game and never saw this before... How bleeding works in 1hp?

It's a completely different setup. There are many ways to play with zombies. With his setup he is just stacking as much strength as possible to get as many zombies as possible and stacking energy shield.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация