3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Testing the Triad Grip idea.

Very hard to tell as everything just instantly dies like it did before :P

But on Phoenix it was slower, although my setup is totally not optimised.

Converting just 75% to lightning, and then added in Conductivity Curse. I was using Frost Sentinals that had no benefit from the setup.

But you could do something similar with 100% lightning conversion and use Slave Drivers and then in the 6L setup focus on stacking lightning damage.... something like that...

The other issue with these gloves is that it makes it harder to hit the 1000 strength bonus too.

Play around with it. I'd love to see what you come up with.
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 4 окт. 2019 г., 7:42:19
The ultimate setup is have all 4 sockets white and minions dealing 100% chaos damage. No need to worry about reflected damage

As for the Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel, I used it on my pillar of the cage god guardian last league and it was awesome for 20C a pop
This league they jewels are much much more expensive...
so, uber elder down. Died two times because too many skeletons.. could not see sh*t xD .. will be going for the golem setup next i think.

"
brunowa написал:
"
DBM92 написал:
any way that i can give my zombies a boost on dmg ? wanna min / max the dmg for it

If you wanna max damage here is what you do:

1) Use the Golem setup... it's seriously awesome for boss DPS

2) Use 2x Carnage Chieftan spectres to frenzy up your minions... add a Host Chieftan to give a little boost through power charges.. pick another 2 spectres that do a bit of damage.. throw in a couple ranged spectres for the damage boost and fun factor.

3) Get a mace like this:

It gives you level 30 Raise Zombies which gives you another Zombie that makes up for the loss from the Queen's escape, but you get good DPS + Maim from mace.

4) Use the Boss Belt setup in Alternate Setups - this belt:

5) Run Hatred aura instead of Haste

6) Sacrifice some life nodes and pickup damage instead

7) GO MELT SOME BOSSES!

Add some bonuses:

Bonus 1: Get a +1 zombie on Amulet
Bonus 2: Get a +1 spectre on Boots
Bonus 3: Use Alberon's Warpath boots to get another zombie

how do i get the Carnage Chieftan spectres ? when i google it, it only shows a boss
"
DBM92 написал:

how do i get the Carnage Chieftan spectres ? when i google it, it only shows a boss

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
I love the build, works amazing so far!

I do have a question:

Any tips on how to colour the sockets on Queen's Escape?
That sword does love getting green sockets.
Do I just spam the "2 blue sockets" on it and pray for the others to become red?
no, just spam 1 chrome at a time.. statistically you will hit 2b4r in 150 tries (i hit 2b4r in about 80 chromes).

Последняя редакция: inferNOH. Время: 4 окт. 2019 г., 13:11:00
sorry if this has been asked already (is there a way to search topics for keywords?) but what are some good lab enchants for our baron hat?

checked zombie damage and it was like 50ex yikes

want to get a decent enchant hat before i invest in animate guardian because the guardian will die if i change hats later
Последняя редакция: Lazarus507. Время: 4 окт. 2019 г., 14:00:22
*Spectres have 12% increased Attack and Cast Speed
*Spectres have 40% increased Damage
*Summoned Carrion Golems deal 40% increased Damage
*Raised Zombies have 15% increased Attack Speed
...etc

But if you want those enchants in The Baron,...well good luck $$$$.

Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 4 окт. 2019 г., 15:43:46
"
inferNOH написал:
so, uber elder down. Died two times because too many skeletons.. could not see sh*t xD .. will be going for the golem setup next i think.

Congrats! So awesome. Yeah I'd love to hear how the golem version compares for you.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация