3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

thanks @ durahal!

then ill buy an hunter and try :)
"
Wosket написал:
thanks @ durahal!

then ill buy an hunter and try :)

can take a fair few so be prepared

this was the only one with high str, t1 attributes and either t3+ or crafted life after around 900c of spamming + base for 3ex. so for around 9ex it's probably worth it but it's missing a fair chunk of life/es
I want to say THANKS again for this build.
I never was so rich in this game, made like 100ex profit in 4 days.
Didn't die even once.
This build makes me so addicted to game again :D
Hey! Going to make your build and im interested in that jewel 320% minion damage
if i get jewel like that, where should i put him?
And its better than lethal pride? Idk whats giving us lethal
Последняя редакция: RichRamp. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 20:07:50
"
eckerle написал:
Can somebody tell me if a two hander with apect of avian + 5% chance for double damage is worth the 40 ex?

Haven't tried a weapon with double damage, but probably not worth it for 40ex... You can already get 5% chance for double damage from Gravepact in the passive tree. And while Aspect of the Avian alternates between a 10% movement speed boost and 10% double damage for minions, you could craft it on a weapon for much cheaper than 40ex.
Ya if you feel compelled to spend 40ex on one single piece in this build do it on the waist or the amulet.
"
Goofio написал:
"
eckerle написал:
Can somebody tell me if a two hander with apect of avian + 5% chance for double damage is worth the 40 ex?

Haven't tried a weapon with double damage, but probably not worth it for 40ex... You can already get 5% chance for double damage from Gravepact in the passive tree. And while Aspect of the Avian alternates between a 10% movement speed boost and 10% double damage for minions, you could craft it on a weapon for much cheaper than 40ex.

I used it originally... then someone offered to buy it from me at a price I couldn't resist.

I now use Fortify and it's just as good unless you have a perfectly rolled minion damage staff.
So I got a 2H weapon with aspect of the avian. Should I drop flesh and stone ? I need discipline and purity of elements (for chaos resist with the Watcher's eye) so I feel like flesh and stone is the only option unless there is a way to reduce mana reserved and use all the auras ?
"
Slowzombie написал:
So I got a 2H weapon with aspect of the avian. Should I drop flesh and stone ? I need discipline and purity of elements (for chaos resist with the Watcher's eye) so I feel like flesh and stone is the only option unless there is a way to reduce mana reserved and use all the auras ?

Just test it and see what you prefer :P
How can we meet the DEX requirements if running a rare STR amulet instead of Astramentis? Haste and Phase Run seem to have really high stat requirements.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация