3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey guys, last time I added a question here I got really good feedback so I'll ask one more thing.

This is my first time playing PoE and I'm having a blast with this build, I have almost all the necessary gear with more than 1200 str and I'm doing fine, but I want to check if it's a good idea to upgrade my weapon to a crafted one, but without the main stat, like Fortify or minion damage on the base since it's too expensive.

I'm running a 6-link Queen's Escape and have around 5ex to spend in a new weapon. It worth to get a sub-optimal crafted with the level gems on it or keep with my current one?

I was considering craft a 2 handed mace but it seems to be really hard to land fortify AND level socketed gems (at least in the crafting simulator)

Thanks!
"
Blu3166 написал:
How can we meet the DEX requirements if running a rare STR amulet instead of Astramentis? Haste and Phase Run seem to have really high stat requirements.

Get either rings or belt with dex, should only need 1 with a decent dex roll. Or you can sacrifice 2 talent points for the +30 dex nodes.
Hi all, this build is really fun and easy to scale with high dps. I have been following the speed build's PoB but I keep seeing the other videos using different skill gems. Can someone enlighten me if the PoB links in the speed and end game build updated to 3.9 or should I be looking at other PoB links?

Many thanks in advance.
"
jorgepzt написал:
Hey guys, last time I added a question here I got really good feedback so I'll ask one more thing.

This is my first time playing PoE and I'm having a blast with this build, I have almost all the necessary gear with more than 1200 str and I'm doing fine, but I want to check if it's a good idea to upgrade my weapon to a crafted one, but without the main stat, like Fortify or minion damage on the base since it's too expensive.

I'm running a 6-link Queen's Escape and have around 5ex to spend in a new weapon. It worth to get a sub-optimal crafted with the level gems on it or keep with my current one?

I was considering craft a 2 handed mace but it seems to be really hard to land fortify AND level socketed gems (at least in the crafting simulator)

Thanks!

Of course it's worth it! I would recommend to accumulate the necessary amount of currency and buy/craft weapon with +1 socketed gems and +2 to support gems.

The higher the level of the minions, the higher the damage and I guarantee that you will notice this. When I bought Empower 4 and changed my Queen's Escape... WOW! I really felt that the mobs and bosses are now feeling bad that the zombies are kicking them on the head. That was a stupid amount of damage! Yes, my weapon (with Fortify) cost me 13.5ex without Empower 4, but it was worth it.
Just wondering im using End game build set up working fine so far im wondering i like usng vaal skels at bosses and harder fights if i buy a fortify weapon and ditch AG set up use that in helm instead would i miss much from not using thr AG is he that important just been using skels and kinda got used to them?
"
jorgepzt написал:

Thanks!

Someone asked a similar question yesterday, Brunowa's response...

"
4) You can get a weapon with just +1 to socketed gems and crafted +2 to socketed support gems (or simply craft that yourself). You can do this very cheaply. The extra fortify/minion damage and attack speed pumps the price up many exalts, but that's end game. Just get the +3 to soketed gems and you'll be running with level 30 zombies more zombies and kicking more ass.

17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
just gave the umbilicus cord a run with the flasks from the latest video aside from the bottled faith, 3-4second conq kills....
safe to say its preeeeeeeety good.
Последняя редакция: phar_. Время: 20 янв. 2020 г., 0:25:54
Hey guys, sitting around 1250 str atm. I've been farming delve for a bit and im up to 8 exalt with a bunch left to sell. I'm at a point in the build where I have no idea what to spend on or where I should go from here to get stronger, but I'm sure there are some easy upgrades. I have empower 4, and could buy enlighten 4 but I'm unsure how that would help me atm since I'm running skele's through my ring atm. If anyone could give me some direction on what I should be looking to purchase that'd be great. Thanks!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/aowamplfiy/characters

here's the link sorry forgot to include.
"
BonJovii написал:
Hi all, this build is really fun and easy to scale with high dps. I have been following the speed build's PoB but I keep seeing the other videos using different skill gems. Can someone enlighten me if the PoB links in the speed and end game build updated to 3.9 or should I be looking at other PoB links?

Many thanks in advance.

It's all up to date.

The only recent chance is in speed build - put Skitterots in your chest instead of Precision. Put Maim in your gloves instead of Flesh and Stone.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация