3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
SirStumfy написал:
Noone knows how the ES boost works? Thanks

Combination of Mistress of Sacrifice ascendancy and the cyclone+cast while channeling+desecrate+spirit offering.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Hey guys! First of thanks for the guide its awesome!

This is my first hc char that ive gotten as far as I am and now i wanna try and push harder.
Ive never done uber lab. I have made all the trials and are good to go. Will my char make it?
I got a xoph breachstone wich I also wanna try but never have done.
And i got mass meta organs wich i wanna fight but still Will i make it :P?

I got 3 exalt and a baron helm rdy, what to improve?
Thanks for any answer!!
"
HavskattenWAOW написал:
Hey guys! First of thanks for the guide its awesome!

This is my first hc char that ive gotten as far as I am and now i wanna try and push harder.
Ive never done uber lab. I have made all the trials and are good to go. Will my char make it?
I got a xoph breachstone wich I also wanna try but never have done.
And i got mass meta organs wich i wanna fight but still Will i make it :P?

I got 3 exalt and a baron helm rdy, what to improve?
Thanks for any answer!!

It's hard to say, because i don't know your char fully. But if you have no problems so far your char with lv87 should survive uber lab. But if you are not sure, get yourself an uber lab carry to be secure. So get no risk there. ;)

Hi!

Well, for my hungry loop,

1. which one would you prefer? Minion Damage Support or Ruthless for more DPS?

2. Oh and if none of those two gems above are good enough, should I put empower in there instead?

So far: I got for my hungry loop -

Feeding Frenzy
Melee Physical Damage Support
MultiStrike Support

Empower or Minion Damage Support or Ruthless or Impale < Which has higher DPS?

Thanks!
i feel sadness when u want to put empower there. 7ex gem consumed by loop makes me nervous a bit.

i would pick minion damage as according to pob it has higher dps and its relatively cheap.
impale is good option too, if u have dread banner on u, then its maybe can give a bit more dmg but only on bosses. as it needs to ramp up. minion damage is just simple all round.

using empower there is useless as most benefit from it comes for making zombies 30lvl by having +3lvl on ur weapon. it will not give anything good in ring.
got to say that i really like the new thread of hope variant. being able to take spiritual command and leap slam feels so much smoother than using flame dash. the damage is great too. currently sitting on about 700k per zombie and everything just melts. crazy build
"
DongKingKong написал:
Hello guys. Thanks to brunowa for this wonderful build. I'm just min maxing at this point thanks to selling off a 70 ex watchers lol. I've found a setup using geofris where i can equip haste , pride , skitterbots, warbanner and precision and you are left with 10 Mana for phase run and cyclone lol. Hope I can learn more as I visit this thread daily

Nice! I've got the same setup, except Flesh and Stone instead of skitterbots (I need the +1 gems Geoffri's for bots).

It's a really nice setup, we get very close to Victario's setup damage, but much more survivability.

- Vuln on hit on gloves
- Helm with reduced mana reserved for either Pride or Hatred (Hatred much cheaper but less flexible)

I think going CI is pretty much the only way to get more DPS now (by dropping life nods to max out on strength pretty much).
"
Dwacito написал:
"
DongKingKong написал:
Hello guys. Thanks to brunowa for this wonderful build. I'm just min maxing at this point thanks to selling off a 70 ex watchers lol. I've found a setup using geofris where i can equip haste , pride , skitterbots, warbanner and precision and you are left with 10 Mana for phase run and cyclone lol. Hope I can learn more as I visit this thread daily

Nice! I've got the same setup, except Flesh and Stone instead of skitterbots (I need the +1 gems Geoffri's for bots).

It's a really nice setup, we get very close to Victario's setup damage, but much more survivability.

- Vuln on hit on gloves
- Helm with reduced mana reserved for either Pride or Hatred (Hatred much cheaper but less flexible)

I think going CI is pretty much the only way to get more DPS now (by dropping life nods to max out on strength pretty much).

Love it guys! Good stuff!
"
Dwacito написал:
"
DongKingKong написал:

- Vuln on hit on gloves

let me correct u a bit.

1. it doesnt matter which mana reserve enchant ull get. hatred/pride/skitterbots. u will anyway end up with same amount of mana left. because hatred uses 10% less? and skitterbots like 15% i believe. so 10% from 50 and 15 from 35. leads to same amount of mana left once u pop on all ur auras. u can check it in pob. so here u just can pick whatever is cheapest on market right now, since result will stay same.

2. i dont think that picking CI is good idea. generally i think its bad idea for that build. because the goal of build is to stack str, which provides a lot of hp. also keep in mind that spirit offering grants u a shield based on ur maximum hp. so if it will be 1hp, there will be no point from it. and u know, its main source of our immortality.

edit:
its 15% for hatred and 20% for skitters.
Последняя редакция: tffiad. Время: 23 янв. 2020 г., 6:17:56
"
crazypearce написал:
got to say that i really like the new thread of hope variant. being able to take spiritual command and leap slam feels so much smoother than using flame dash. the damage is great too. currently sitting on about 700k per zombie and everything just melts. crazy build

Yeh mate Thread of Hope is awesome... you can thank Durahli for that idea!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация