3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
snowmittens написал:
Awesome video as always Brunowa, nice to see an OP putting all that effort into explaining and developing a build
The thing about hatred- you might need to reroll elem reflect maps but if you somehow can fit elemental equilibrium, the damage boost can be huge

Check out awakened generosity for 100c for even better auras buff

Still not buying that AUL amy for 25ex hehehe

Regarding scamming on popular items-that stuff is so common now that I actually ran into scamming bots. Really pay attention on expensive trades before accepting!

as it is right now ele reflect can be mitigated with offering shield for zombies, as elemental dmg is not big compared to physical.

aul prices makes me rly sad
"
brunowa написал:
Hi Guys,

So I have added a new setup to the build guide.

It is now Setup 1... It's my personal favourite providing a balance between the tanky version (Geofri's) and DPS/speed version (Victario's).

I have labelled them as:

Setup 1: BALANCED version using SAQAWAL'S NEST

Setup 2: TANKY version using GEOFRI'S SANCTUARY

Setup 3: DPS/SPEED version using VICTARIO'S INFLUENCE

All 3 versions WIPE the floor of all content in the game. So it's totally personal preference what you want to run with.

You like Tankiness? Go Geofri's. This is solid and does great DPS too, just not as much as the others.

You like speed and massive DPS? Go Victario's. You melt things insanely fast, but it comes at the cost of being a little more squishy than the other versions.

Like a bit of each? Go Saqawal's. It doesn't match the tankiness of Geofri's or the DPS of Victario's, but it's a solid middle ground.

If i dont want to spend 20ex+ on clarty watchers eye i dont need to use clarity and no need ring with socket right?
"
elbowndg написал:
"
brunowa написал:
Hi Guys,

So I have added a new setup to the build guide.

It is now Setup 1... It's my personal favourite providing a balance between the tanky version (Geofri's) and DPS/speed version (Victario's).

I have labelled them as:

Setup 1: BALANCED version using SAQAWAL'S NEST

Setup 2: TANKY version using GEOFRI'S SANCTUARY

Setup 3: DPS/SPEED version using VICTARIO'S INFLUENCE

All 3 versions WIPE the floor of all content in the game. So it's totally personal preference what you want to run with.

You like Tankiness? Go Geofri's. This is solid and does great DPS too, just not as much as the others.

You like speed and massive DPS? Go Victario's. You melt things insanely fast, but it comes at the cost of being a little more squishy than the other versions.

Like a bit of each? Go Saqawal's. It doesn't match the tankiness of Geofri's or the DPS of Victario's, but it's a solid middle ground.

If i dont want to spend 20ex+ on clarty watchers eye i dont need to use clarity and no need ring with socket right?

Yes. No Watcher's Eye with +ES while Clarity => no Clarity needed.
"
brunowa написал:
Hey Guys,

New Video posted showcasing the new "balanced" build setup utilising Saqawal's Nest chest giving us 7 Auras, great DPS and great defence.

T16 Boss Kill and Al-Hezmin, the Hunter Kill at 4:45 in the video.

I also discuss Auras and what to look for in your setup.

I also discuss Lethal Pride vs Elegant Hubris and how they work.

Hope you guys get some great value!

https://youtu.be/RGSwUc8e6kg

Enjoy!

P.S. Just now I have put in a 5L Skellies Hungry Loop and have capped resistances... so it's a 6L Zombie, 5L Skellies, 7 Aura Setup... LOL!!!

What about Elemental Equilibrium?. Do you think it's not worth getting?
hey,

i have a question.
How do i know that item "a" supports item "b"? Especially for the case as described in the build.

"
Alberon's Warpath boots are great for giving us massive strength which we get benefit from all of The Baron, Geofri's Sanctuary, and Shaper's Touch.

How do I know that the alberons get a bonus from other stuff (Baron, Geofris, Shapers Touch)?
The item description confuses me more than it helps me.
Maybe there is a guide somewhere that explains this topic so how items support each other?

sorry for my bad englisch.

Question about crafting influenced items.

I was wondering if i could take a warlord influenced ring, scour it, and craft it trying to get the vulnerability on hit along with +str and some resists. if you scour an influenced item it stays influenced right?
"
achimzero написал:
hey,

i have a question.
How do i know that item "a" supports item "b"? Especially for the case as described in the build.

"
Alberon's Warpath boots are great for giving us massive strength which we get benefit from all of The Baron, Geofri's Sanctuary, and Shaper's Touch.

How do I know that the alberons get a bonus from other stuff (Baron, Geofris, Shapers Touch)?
The item description confuses me more than it helps me.
Maybe there is a guide somewhere that explains this topic so how items support each other?

sorry for my bad englisch.

Alberon's increase your str and the rest of those items give bonus based on your str.
"
stefanaki написал:
"
barbarmann написал:
after i changed to this build i cant use my healing potion anymore. it just wont heal me and i got no idea why. i do not use the belt btw. anyone know a fix to that problem

There is a bug with Geofri, sometimes it does not fill up your HP no matter how many times you use your flask. Solution is remove and put back in your Geofri, keep in mind that when you do that you will lose all skills that were on Geofri, you have to recast them.

thanks for tips gonna try that out now :)
"
snowmittens написал:
Sirus fight- Death ray
It seems that there is some sound related issue with some systems effecting the death ray phase causing a 1-2 second freeze when the ray is launched-I had this issue which leads to insta rip. More about it and a fix here-
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2716632/page/1

Thats not really working, i play with all sounds in false but itemfilter (Global) and i always get freezes. So bad.

Btw thanks for the belt tip!
"
azith28 написал:
Question about crafting influenced items.

I was wondering if i could take a warlord influenced ring, scour it, and craft it trying to get the vulnerability on hit along with +str and some resists. if you scour an influenced item it stays influenced right?

Yes you can, influence will stay if you scour.

However I don't know if you realise how hard it will be to craft what you want.

Str, vuln on hit and resist are all suffixes, and the vuln on hit mod has a low weight (200) which means it's quite rare to hit. So hitting that + 2 other good suffixes will be super hard.

Getting vuln on hit shaper's touch seems more realistic.
Последняя редакция: Dwacito. Время: 23 янв. 2020 г., 9:43:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация