3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
crazypearce написал:
"
Daymare написал:
So I noticed pretty much nobody's running Skeletons in their chest anymore.

Is running auras a noticeable upgrade? I figure two things: a) You don't have to resummon Skeles all the time, so you can move nonstop, and b) all your power is fed into Zombies which are your main source of damage anyway.

I'm thinking about switching. It's feeling pretty good tho I think, even tho I still have some budget stuff equipped. I'd really like to get 1.2k Str plus The Stampede, I feel like movement speed's what I'm lacking most of all.

If you care about movement speed then Stampede isn't the answer. Stampede is a lazy item, not an efficient one.

For example, with flasks, buffs and AG you have like 150% movement speed, 50% while cycloning. Stampede will give you 50% flat, no matter what buffs and flasks you have.

If you use a movement flask and have some movement speed elsewhere then stampede will be a lot slower. If you don't have any of that then stampede is fine. But I wouldn't recommend it for 95% of people

In terms of skellies you will basically double your dps if you set them up. But there isn't really a need. When will you notice the difference between 12m and 25m? Pretty much never

Also so many minions can be problematic in boss fight (specially with Vaal Skelletons) you find a lot of minions unable to atack or do anything because the lack of space with so many bodies. Worth to mention the struggle you will have if you play in a low spec PCs with so many mobs at the same time, specially if you run Imaple in zombies and skelletons.
Последняя редакция: Osgili4th. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 17:50:17
Hello just showing off my take on the build. Level 33 zombies and skellies powered by 5 auras while still using geofris

I'm just wondering how much percent does each level add to zombie damage. Thanks
"
JCOH35 написал:
As far as 2nd annointments go for people using The Stampede that is totally up to you.

1 thing to keep in mind, you can annoint charisma and free up 4 points from the soveirignty wheel, if you need a hair more reduced mana reserved you can get -1% on jewels with corruption implicits.

You can annoint offensive nodes like gravepact, ravenous horde, fearsome force, enduring bond.

You can go defense with essence surge, unnatural calm, constitution etc.

Theres really no wrong answer, just pick what fits your needs, personally I am using charisma atm but my tree is wildly different then youres as I am playing with 1 life in Chaos Innoculation spec.

Ok thanks i have you build but im a question mi mana is 0 T_T i have Brawn jewel w 1% mana reserved reduced, what is my error?
"
Sefirotcler написал:
"
JCOH35 написал:
As far as 2nd annointments go for people using The Stampede that is totally up to you.

1 thing to keep in mind, you can annoint charisma and free up 4 points from the soveirignty wheel, if you need a hair more reduced mana reserved you can get -1% on jewels with corruption implicits.

You can annoint offensive nodes like gravepact, ravenous horde, fearsome force, enduring bond.

Theres really no wrong answer, just pick what fits your needs, personally I am using charisma atm but my tree is wildly different then youres as I am playing with 1 life in Chaos Innoculation spec.

Ok thanks i have you build but im a question mi mana is 0 T_T i have Brawn jewel w 1% mana reserved reduced, what is my error?

1% mana reserved does do anything afaik. You need two of them to actually do anything. Something to do with the rounding of numbers if I'm not mistaken
I think punishment is a really bad curse, since is very rare that your zombies get melee hit to get the punisher buff leaves with only the -20% to physical dmg reduction making that buff only relevant to monsters with enough armour like bosses. So I wonder if what other options I can use, the only one to me that looks usefull is Assasin Mark, what other curses you think will be good for damage?
geofri's route with purity of elements

"vulnerability on hit" shaper's gloves

which auras should i run now?? got discipline,dread banner and blood and sand, all running in a lv.3 Enlighten setup (+purity), yet i got a empty socket i don't know how to use...

Could i fill "Pride" with a lv.4 Enlighten??...really doubt it...

Can anyone suggest anything else worth upgrading? Got 10% strength lethal pride, so maybe that? Using watchers eye with chaos res. Thanks! Got about 25 ex left. Thanks guys!
Hello guys,

I am kinda confused, How do you get more than 4 spectres? Also, do I need to change anything? This is my build

"
Sefirotcler написал:
"
JCOH35 написал:

I have 23 mana, however I dont have my maim support linked to my flesh and stone atm until I lv up again.

When I lv up ill grab the solo -4% mana reserve node in top right as a placeholder until i get more corrupted jewels so I can power my flesh and stone maim back up.
Side note, further proof im a noob, I didnt even notice the last 2 weeks my weapon had room for an open natural suffix still so sold mine off and upgraded to this beast

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация