3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Bmxant написал:
I seem to be doing okay so far, but my dps doesn't seem amazing. What should I focus on next? Most upgrades are quite expensive.

Скрытый текст

Thanks!

get a level 21 Raise Specter so that you can raise 4 specters.

Then just keep leveling all gems and getting Q20 on the gems while saving up for Empower Level 4.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 20:55:46
Got Shaper's touch with vuln on hit so I took Blasphemy/Vuln off my Geofri's and replaced them with Flesh&Stone and Maim.

Now on my Shaper's do I still need the Maim I have there with my carrion golem or should I replace it with something else?
"
Bmxant написал:
I seem to be doing okay so far, but my dps doesn't seem amazing. What should I focus on next? Most upgrades are quite expensive.

Скрытый текст

Thanks!

your gems, empower and enlighten 4 and 21 zombies/spectres. Getting to lvl30 zombies is a massive increase and also 4 spectres for uptime on buffs.
"
Fievelxiv написал:
Got Shaper's touch with vuln on hit so I took Blasphemy/Vuln off my Geofri's and replaced them with Flesh&Stone and Maim.

Now on my Shaper's do I still need the Maim I have there with my carrion golem or should I replace it with something else?

You can drop the maim on gloves now. Now as far as what to replace it with thats up to you but what I really like atm is a suped up Holy relic, the regen is pretty crazy.

Use whatever you need though, flame dash+faster casting, phase run+increased duration, carrion golem+empower+summon holy relic etc. It all depends on what your lacking.

Personally I dont need a movement skill since I use The Stampede so I really like running these in my gloves;

Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 21:07:17
Just a reminder you can boost your damage 2 other ways;

1- alot of players like to run summon skitter bots, the shock applied by 1 of them increase damage taken

2- make use of intimidate, its a free 10% increaed damage taken - you can get it 2 ways, 100% chance on hit via watcher's eye pride roll, or 10% chance on hit increments via lethal pride node rolls
"
JCOH35 написал:

You can drop the maim on gloves now. Now as far as what to replace it with thats up to you but what I really like atm is a suped up Holy relic, the regen is pretty crazy.

I am running Maim with my Carrion Golem but I also use Vulnerability curse.

Is using the Maim on the Golem kind of redundant with the curse?
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
JCOH35 написал:

I am running Maim with my Carrion Golem but I also use Vulnerability curse.

Is using the Maim on the Golem kind of redundant with the curse?

No, as far as im aware. The other gentleman just recently added flesh and stone aura to his load out so hes playing blood stance now, which is an aura that maims.

If you arent in blood stance you still want to run maim where ever you can, I ran it for awhile on my golem too until I got better gloves and had room to fit flesh and stone in.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 21:29:01
"
JCOH35 написал:

If you arent in blood stance you still want to run maim where ever you can, I ran it for awhile on my golem too until I got better gloves and had room to fit flesh and stone in.

This confuses me a bit.

The Vulnerability curse states this as one of its benefits:

Cursed Enemies have 20% chance to be Maimed for 4 seconds when Hit by Attacks

With all the zombies hitting like crazy, it would seem to me that everything that can be maimed will be maimed using just the curse. Or am I completely misunderstanding this mechanic
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
JCOH35 написал:

This confuses me a bit.

The Vulnerability curse states this as one of its benefits:

Cursed Enemies have 20% chance to be Maimed for 4 seconds when Hit by Attacks

With all the zombies hitting like crazy, it would seem to me that everything that can be maimed will be maimed using just the curse. Or am I completely misunderstanding this mechanic

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Maim
At level 20, Maim support has "Enemies Maimed by supported skills take 16% increased physical damage", so if its linked to golem, and our golem hits an enemy and maims it, our zombies will deal a little extra to it. Not a huge increase but since it doesn't cost any reserved mana, and we have a lot of gem slots we can theoretically play with, it is a welcome addition.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Последняя редакция: Mubbsy. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 21:45:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация