3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey Bud, nice Build!!

Its my first Summoner Build and it looks like it is very much fun

I farmed some Currency with my Ice Shot Deadeye and did Awakener 8 too. But this B**** made me angry everytime with his 1-shot mechanics and so i will become my revenge with this one i think :)

I run the tanky version of your Build and i got 1 question. In POB u have just 43 Fire, 46 Cold and 63% Lightning Res. (-13% Chaos)

So it just doesnt matter?? Or should i better try to Cap the Resistances?

"
Veidoe написал:
Hey Bud, nice Build!!

Its my first Summoner Build and it looks like it is very much fun

I farmed some Currency with my Ice Shot Deadeye and did Awakener 8 too. But this B**** made me angry everytime with his 1-shot mechanics and so i will become my revenge with this one i think :)

I run the tanky version of your Build and i got 1 question. In POB u have just 43 Fire, 46 Cold and 63% Lightning Res. (-13% Chaos)

So it just doesnt matter?? Or should i better try to Cap the Resistances?

POB does not take into account the 30% resistance we get from the ascendancy nor does it take into account the resistance we get from Spirit Offering which should be up 100% of the time.
"
POB does not take into account the 30% resistance we get from the ascendancy nor does it take into account the resistance we get from Spirit Offering which should be up 100% of the time

Ok got it. TY
Question about AG and spectres.

AG: I bought all the items but not sure how to call him and give all the gear. I saw a video in templars labaratory, but when I go to epilogue there is no labaratory for me showing and no quests in epilogue town?

Spectres:
Spectres:
Mandatory: 2x Carnage Chieftans to give frenzy charges to all of your minions (Act 7 Ashen Fields)

Then pick your personal preference from one or a combination of below:

Offensive Option: 2x Host Chieftans to give power charges to all of your minions (Act 7 Ashen Fields)

Defensive Option 1: 2x Ruins Hellions for taunting enemies giving extra damage and less damage taken (Act 8 The Quay), and 1x Diabolist for cursing enemies with Enfeeble (Act 1 Upper Prison).

Defensive Option 2: 3x Undying Evangelists for proximity shields and defending the army (Act 3 The Sceptre of God).

Can anyone explain what this means? is it not enough just summon spectres? what are these Carnage chieftants and Ruins Hellions?

Thanks
"
civillis написал:

AG: I bought all the items but not sure how to call him and give all the gear. I saw a video in templars labaratory, but when I go to epilogue there is no labaratory for me showing and no quests in epilogue town?

Spectres:
Spectres:
Mandatory: 2x Carnage Chieftans to give frenzy charges to all of your minions (Act 7 Ashen Fields)

Offensive Option: 2x Host Chieftans to give power charges to all of your minions (Act 7 Ashen Fields)

Defensive Option 1: 2x Ruins Hellions for taunting enemies giving extra damage and less damage taken (Act 8 The Quay), and 1x Diabolist for cursing enemies with Enfeeble (Act 1 Upper Prison).

Defensive Option 2: 3x Undying Evangelists for proximity shields and defending the army (Act 3 The Sceptre of God).

Can anyone explain what this means? is it not enough just summon spectres? what are these Carnage chieftants and Ruins Hellions?

Thanks

Short version: use 2 carnage 1 host and 1 ruins hellion :)
Ok guys, if anyone is interested I am selling old Lethal Pride Jewel for 4ex;

15% Increased Strength
10% chance to intimdate enemies on hit

Locations are as follows > Righteous Army 5% STR, Holy Dominion 5% STR, Overcharge 5% STR, Faith and Steel Intimidate

So overall its 4 extra points however I carry Holy Dominion naturally b/c the 12% to all resists really lightens the requirements for gear resists.

4ex, nothing crazy, just pm me in game, Fallen_Crusader_.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 15:39:54
"
civillis wrote:

Spectres:
Spectres:

Thanks

But how do I get them? im completely new to this:D
"
civillis написал:

2x Carnage chieftans(old fields act 2)
1x Host Chieftan(ashen fields act 7)
1x ruins hellion(grain gate act 8)
To raise your AG, you just need to go to a zone that you can drop gear on the ground and use skills. You CANNOT do this in your hideout as anything dropped is automatically deleted. Just go to any low level playing zone, teleport in, drop your preferred gear and cast the AG gem at the items. Be careful not to let enemies wander in part way through or you might accidentally raise crappy equipment instead of your desired AG items.

Once raised he'll disappear every time you log out, but now you can just cast the spell in your hideout and he'll reappear with all his gear ready to go. If he dies though, you lose all the gear that was on him.

A Spectre is best thought of as a ghost you have raised from a dead body. So you need a dead body to start with.

The body you choose to raise will bring with it the skills and abilities it had in life. So if you want a Spectre to help you with killing enemies from afar, you would choose a monster type to raise that used a ranged skill, like the Flame Sentinels for example. You can wander through Wraeclast and raise Spectres of almost all the critters you kill (no, you can't raise bosses).

Spectres in this build are an enabler for our damage, not the main source of it so the base version typically recommends we use Carnage Chieftains and Host Chieftans as both of these will grant charges to ourselves and our minion horde (particularly when linked with Blood Magic which overcomes the low mana pool these guys have).

So go find those guys in a map somewhere, have your Zombies kill them, then being careful to Target only the corpse you want (using your A button on keyboard) raise that body as your Spectre.

2x Carnage chieftans(old fields act 2)
1x Host Chieftan(ashen fields act 7)
1x ruins hellion(grain gate act 8)

So I go to old fields act 2 and then what? is it quest or?
Also I cant summon AG for some reason, tried in map

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация