3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi guys, forgive me if this has been answered, but in the build options in the original post, nearly all the options utilize enlighten level 4. Is this mandatory, or can a level 3 be used? I'm particularly interested in the Victario's speed version. Thanks!
"
philnovv написал:
Hi all,

I'm really enjoying this build. But I seem to have a problem with surviving... sometimes I get 1-shot on random yellow T16 maps. I have ~ 11K combined HP/ES, max resistances, ~30% chaos.

Could anyone please check out my profile and see what could be improved?

Thanks very much.

One very simple thing I would focus on are your flasks.

4 of your 5 flasks are not providing you any damage mitigation. Remember that we the character do next to no damage. Drinking flasks that help us do a tiny bit more damage is not that useful. We want flasks that help us stay alive.

Check out the first post in the thread for some recommended flasks.
"
Brodrick2527 написал:
Hi guys, forgive me if this has been answered, but in the build options in the original post, nearly all the options utilize enlighten level 4. Is this mandatory, or can a level 3 be used? I'm particularly interested in the Victario's speed version. Thanks!

Level 4 is required to run the full package of Aura's but you can still play the build and advance.

I only have a level 3 enlighten and no 6 link chest and I already beat Sirus twice.

So feel free to start at 3 while you farm for more currency.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 18:25:51
"
JCOH35 написал:
"
Sefirotcler написал:
"
JCOH35 написал:
15% Increased Strength / 10% Chance to Intimidate Lethal Pride still available, just pm me an offer in game, thanks.

Hello, i have you build and my ES is lower 8k T_T. You can check mi profile pls ?

Its just a matter of your Strength and Gear.

Myself and Crazypearce have Watcher's Eyes that convert 18% of our maximum mana to energy shield, and we have higher ES rolls on our gear, and more overall strength in general which is converted to ES.

Thats why weve always said you really dont want to go full CI until your min/maxd and have the gear to support it. You can play in hybrid pretty easily with budget gear and still be OP.

The watchers eye alone with just the 1 clarity/ES roll is 30ex minimum. Its not really a practical version for most people.

If you still wanna go CI though look for rolls like this or something similar;

You want t1 Energy Shield rolls and then either % max ES or regen % ES secondary rolls.

Ok thanks ;).
"
philnovv написал:
Hi all,

I'm really enjoying this build. But I seem to have a problem with surviving... sometimes I get 1-shot on random yellow T16 maps. I have ~ 11K combined HP/ES, max resistances, ~30% chaos.

Thanks very much.

11k EHP is really low, and 30% chaos resistance is bad too this patch/league.

Tbh you should be at 15k EHP by now at that level and you need more chaos resistance. The majority of time when people die if it wasnt b/c a porcupine horde blowing them up from a screen away it was chaos damage.
"
JCOH35 написал:
"
philnovv написал:
Hi all,

Thanks very much.

Tbh you should be at 15k EHP by now at that level and you need more chaos resistance. The majority of time when people die if it wasnt b/c a porcupine horde blowing them up from a screen away it was chaos damage.

Ty for response! Any idea how to push EHP further? My strength is at 1200 but I'm not sure how get more. I can definitely work in more chaos resistance.
probably been answered already but how is a 6l setup with cyclone, desecrate, spirit offering, cast while channeling, infused channeling, fortify? i was looking at poe.builds and saw a lot of people using it
Последняя редакция: marshmallowcrisp. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 18:28:46
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Brodrick2527 написал:

Level 4 is required to run the full package of Aura's but you can still play the build and advance.

I only have a level 3 enlighten and no 6 link chest and I already beat Sirus twice.

So feel free to start at 3 while you farm for more currency.

Thanks a ton!
"
philnovv написал:
"
JCOH35 написал:
"
philnovv написал:
Hi all,

Thanks very much.

Ty for response! Any idea how to push EHP further? My strength is at 1200 but I'm not sure how get more. I can definitely work in more chaos resistance.

Ya let me glance at your skill tree rq and ill edit this reply.>>>

Refund the 1 life node to the right of devotion, and the 3 skill points your using to pick up enduring bond, take those 4 skill points and go down, and to the right to grab foresight, its directly south of the witch starting point, you will also get 20 STR otw to it thanks to 1 of your training jewels which will further boost your ES.

Next refund the 1 life node and Juggernaut life node in bottom left of your tree and use those 2 points to pick up arcane will, its just north of witch starting tree.

You can change these later but for now just un-gimp your energy shield so you can survive to level safely.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 18:47:41
Thanks very much! Very helpful
Последняя редакция: philnovv. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 18:45:29

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация