[3.9] Herald of Agony (Melee!) Necro--Get in Monsters' Faces Safely (5M Shaper DPS/8.4kLife+Fortify)

Heh, I asked what the going rate was for UE carries, and a guy messaged me he'd do it for free. Welp, sold. I just wanted it over with. Like to get back to Delving.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Hahah fair enough. You should really try it some time though (maybe after leveling or something). Even if you never kill it this league, the practice will serve you well in future leagues as well! Every attempt at uber elder is another step towards defeating uber elder. The first league I killed uber elder, it took me 3 attempts where I ripped all 6 portals before I killed him once, but from then on I only ripped all 6 portals once ever (and that was on a different character).
Последняя редакция: codetaku. Время: 13 окт. 2019 г., 8:11:17
"
codetaku написал:
Hahah fair enough. You should really try it some time though (maybe after leveling or something). Even if you never kill it this league, the practice will serve you well in future leagues as well! Every attempt at uber elder is another step towards defeating uber elder. The first league I killed uber elder, it took me 3 attempts where I ripped all 6 portals before I killed him once, but from then on I only ripped all 6 portals once ever (and that was on a different character).

Just sucks because it took me this long to summon him the first time. I don't get the most time to game. I'll get maybe one shot a league to attempt it. Kind of rather just get it over with.
Hmm, fair enough. I'm an adult with a job so if a really good Nintendo game hasn't come out recently I generally plan to spend the vast majority of my time playing PoE.

I did play the Link's Awakening remake when it came out but that took two whole days lol. Next up is Pokemon gen 8!
Yea, I've got kids, manage a homestead, full time jobs, volunteer, I'm a landlord, and heat with wood. I'm not stop, haha.
Kids? RIP until they move out, man. My fiancee and I average age 29 and are committed to never having kids.

Anyway, funny thing happened today. Some weirdo with a bizarre name tried to message me to talk about Ekar's agony worb build. Seemed like a very confused person.
Последняя редакция: codetaku. Время: 13 окт. 2019 г., 17:49:40
ok im going for the 6link cyclone setup since manage to snipe this glove cheap around 30c so why not try one lol..

The only issue is to sustain mana for the 6link cyclone..and end up i have to reworked back all my jewelry but still keeping the Auls amulet..anyway, im end up crafted ring with poachers mark and open prefix.. so its like LGOH and also grant my crawler a bonus frenzy charge..

and also an extra ring to play with but multi mod craft cost is beyond me atm..

also extra 6link chest.. is it vaal good enough or there are extra perks or benefits going for the temple altar?

Thank you !
For dps, the only mod that matters to us is +1 socketed gems, so a vaal is "enough".

But for survivability, there are several additional good outcomes.

+1 gems +1 all max res would be ideal in my opinion, but +1 gems +increased maximum life would also be good, for example.

So far I've bricked 2 additional chests trying to get a better one than my existing +1 chest.
Последняя редакция: codetaku. Время: 13 окт. 2019 г., 20:59:19
So perhaps its just the build, but blights where there are only one or two portals, but have like an x7 on them. So instead of seven towers, I get one that is seven times more powerful. I get walked all over from them. Died four times tonight from them; totally reset my exp counter. =/

I use meteor towers and the towers that make enemies weaker. But I don't even have them upgraded to Level 3 yet before I get swarmed an insta-gibbed. I keep cycloning in and out, but no chance. I get pooched instantly.

Thoughts?
Uh, I do blighted maps and those really rare "x8" blight in t16 maps with no problem?

There are two ways of dealing with huge hordes of enemies. One is to stay in the absolute periphery, where they can't really reach you with melee but you're still barely tagging them with a stage 7 cyclone. The other, which is my method of choice, is to move right through them without a second thought.

If you weave in and out of the same spot, then by going too fast just once, you're putting yourself directly in the path of attacks that started to wind up just 1 second ago. In contrast, if you make huge circles all the way through packs, nothing that can hit you will actually be targeting you.

Just think of it like delve. You charge forward and trust your crawler to clean up behind you. The only difference is that once you're on the other side of a pack, you do need to make your way back to the pump eventually.

It's also possible that your experience may be a result of lower movespeed investment? With flasks up I have like 170% increased movespeed walking (which is 89% while cycloning: 2.70 * 0.7 = 1.89) so the idea of still being in the path of an attack in anything short of an onslaught turbo map is laughable most of the time. We get hit by--and can tank--stray projectiles, but we don't let monsters really gang up on us.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация