[3.9] Herald of Agony (Melee!) Necro--Get in Monsters' Faces Safely (5M Shaper DPS/8.4kLife+Fortify)

"
VTT написал:
Hey buddy! You can get a lot more flexibility by getting elder boots that roll "Socketed Gems are supported by level x Fortify" to socket your cyclone in.

This opens up cast while channeling shenanigans or allows you to socket culling strike for even more attack speed + cull. The world's your uncle and bob's your oyster! These boots are pretty cheap but might not remain so for long.

They're not *that* cheap since I'm only going to ever buy boots with high life and 30+ movespeed....

But they're cheaper than I expected, and they do let me keep my gloves, so I'll consider it. Life Gain on Hit is the best next gem but the mana multiplier is so high that I'd still need my second elreon craft to support it.
now i need the enchant on helmet and the corruption on gloves, maybe....the +1 on armor is too damn expensive right now....

Not that it matters because I'm going to fail miserably, but what support gem for Uber Elder? Chain or Vile Toxins? I've got a T16 influenced so I think that means I'll have the opportunity pretty soon to reset my exp counter.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 написал:
Not that it matters because I'm going to fail miserably, but what support gem for Uber Elder? Chain or Vile Toxins? I've got a T16 influenced so I think that means I'll have the opportunity pretty soon to reset my exp counter.

Vile toxins for me....even with vile toxins you`ll kill all adds really fast....
What are your thoughts on skitterbots as a potential aura instead of Hatred?
So. I made a thing.

Vaal it? Run temples and try to double corrupt?
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 написал:

Vile toxins, easily. Your goal is to phase him as quickly as possible. The adds aren't even dangerous.

"
ultra_super_hyper написал:

I suggested that others test it and no one has. It's another aura that can't be supported by generosity, and 24% increased damage taken that stacks additively with intimidate seems kind of meh, but the biggest factor of all is that I have no idea how the bots move or what their radius is so I don't know what the uptime is like. If they will stick to bosses like glue then I guess they're probably pretty good?

"
Westwood1121 написал:
So. I made a thing.

Vaal it? Run temples and try to double corrupt?

If it's a spare then yeah. Supercorrupt away! I've bricked two since getting my +1 chest :)
Последняя редакция: codetaku. Время: 9 окт. 2019 г., 22:12:46
Guess I'll try it let you know how good it'll be. I play pretty casually tho so don't expect a response soon! One good thing might be that I won't need to craft -mana mod on rings since they'd reserve less mana.
"
ultra_super_hyper написал:

I`ve used the skitterbots on my pyroclast build, they are extremely fast, but they dont "choose" the target very well....On mine/trap builds they are really usefull, for us, probably hatred is more constant dps? the chill would be cool, and around 20% damage taken of the shock (I don't quite understand the effect of shock tbh) great...i`ll try it tomorrow.

Edit: Tried it and like codetaku though, hatred all the way for me....the skitterbots are really derp. I always get to the target before them....still need to try on uber elder tho...but i think hatred is the best option for aura here.
Ps.: my equip are a little different than the main equip here and i`m using whirling blades, so, maybe the bots behavior will be a little different by walking.
Последняя редакция: VictorHeisenberg. Время: 10 окт. 2019 г., 1:49:28
While leveling atleast I found them to shock and chill reliably which seemed good both defensively and offensively.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация