[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

Hey absolutely love the build, it literally melts everything I've done so far. Quick question though, I put my character in my PoB and look at the volatile dead damage but it only says 67k not 522k like yours..

I am only level 73 currently but I put her to level 95 and followed the rest of your tree in PoB.

Any ideas?
"
Redemption91 написал:
Hey absolutely love the build, it literally melts everything I've done so far. Quick question though, I put my character in my PoB and look at the volatile dead damage but it only says 67k not 522k like yours..

I am only level 73 currently but I put her to level 95 and followed the rest of your tree in PoB.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Make sure that you activated following options in configuration:
Flasks active, Power Charges, Fire Exposure, Energy shield Leech, Killed Recently, Shoked Recently, Enemy Shoked, Enemy Chilled.

And I see that you are not using Diamond flask. Try to find a place for that flask, because it gives huge damage boost to any crit based build.
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
Redemption91 написал:

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Make sure that you activated following options in configuration:
Flasks active, Power Charges, Fire Exposure, Energy shield Leech, Killed Recently, Shoked Recently, Enemy Shoked, Enemy Chilled.

And I see that you are not using Diamond flask. Try to find a place for that flask, because it gives huge damage boost to any crit based build.

Okay yeah just did all that, insane my guy... Switched out my rotgut for a diamond flask and with the changes made I'm sitting at around your damage per hit now. This build is insane man for real. Thank you!
You are welcome :3
Looks like I found my 3.9 league starter right there :D

Sounds really fun and should still work well in 3.9, enven though the cast when channeling mod from shaper will be gone.

Do you plan on updating the guide for 3.9? Do you also believe that the removal of cwc on 2 handers isn't too bad for the build?

Edit: I don't know where my brain was but I was reading detonate dead instead of volatile dead the whole time (I'm new to these skills). Anyhow, one could switch one for another and the build would work right?
Последняя редакция: Rootsmann. Время: 10 дек. 2019 г., 8:15:55
"
Rootsmann написал:

Sounds really fun and should still work well in 3.9, enven though the cast when channeling mod from shaper will be gone.

Do you plan on updating the guide for 3.9? Do you also believe that the removal of cwc on 2 handers isn't too bad for the build?

Edit: I don't know where my brain was but I was reading detonate dead instead of volatile dead the whole time (I'm new to these skills). Anyhow, one could switch one for another and the build would work right?

This build will be my league starter 3rd league in a row. But I'm waiting for patch notes to make sure everything will work. Until then here are my thoughts

We are still going to have around 9kk shaper DPS even without 7l shaper staff and even without Disintegrator. Minion nerf means nothing to us. HP and resistance buff for bosses means nothing because min-maxed version of the build kills Shaper in less then a second. So it seems like we are safe. Unlike our FPS lul.

I used VD and DD from time to time. Both of them are great. I think there is 1 video in the guide that demonstrates DD gameplay. Check it out. :3

Последняя редакция: SiCH13. Время: 10 дек. 2019 г., 13:33:00
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
Rootsmann написал:

This build will be my league starter 3rd league in a row. But I'm waiting for patch notes to make sure everything will work. Until then here are my thoughts

We are still going to have around 9kk shaper DPS even without 7l shaper staff and even without Disintegrator. Minion nerf means nothing to us. HP and resistance buff for bosses means nothing because min-maxed version of the build kills Shaper in less then a second. So it seems like we are safe. Unlike our FPS lul.

I used VD and DD from time to time. Both of them are great. I think there is 1 video in the guide that demonstrates DD gameplay. Check it out. :3

I had so much fun with this build last league that I'm going to start with it in 3.9. Well, Storm Brand into this once I get a scolds. Can't wait.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
Rootsmann написал:

After reading again the manifesto, it's the hybrid elder mods that are mentioned so maybe the cwc/coc shaper mods are safe.

So you'll go through the campaign with incinerate right?

@Moridin you level with Stormbrand, but have you tried incinerate? Not too much of a respect from stormbrand to this build?
"
Rootsmann написал:
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
Rootsmann написал:

After reading again the manifesto, it's the hybrid elder mods that are mentioned so maybe the cwc/coc shaper mods are safe.

So you'll go through the campaign with incinerate right?

@Moridin you level with Stormbrand, but have you tried incinerate? Not too much of a respect from stormbrand to this build?

I haven't tried incinerate, no. I just know strom brand is really fast and from the trees I've seen, the respec isn't bad at all, as for both builds you go to the same general areas. The only thing is that necro does nothing for storm brand so I may end up switching to incinerate cwc.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Is this build dead now? I don't remember how many balls I generated.

Might be okay with it spell Cascade.
Последняя редакция: kenmai9. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 0:36:30

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация