[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
Kartikdon написал:
RIP never getting my staff again

Will probably be starting up the VD build again in 3.9 as well. Need a new weapon though. Ill probably go with Martyr like you mentioned above. The new belt should be absolutely insane for us and it lets use drop Mistress of Sacrifice.

Side note: The link you have on my approach has totally wrong gear. Could just delete that section as the rarity of my weapon kind of makes it a non-viable or an overly expensive option.

RIP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'll be running this in 3.9 league and HCSSF. I've fallen in love with this build and have done pretty much everything I can at the moment. I didn't even die until I was 91 and it was by my own mistake. Right when I get that tabula it's gonna be Cyclone - CwC - VD - Desecrate - Spell Cascade - Concentrated Effect same as what SiCH13 said. I'll be trying to get high movement speed boots of course due to the slow cyclone but quicksilver flasks should help greatly.
"
Redemption91 написал:
I'll be running this in 3.9 league and HCSSF. I've fallen in love with this build and have done pretty much everything I can at the moment. I didn't even die until I was 91 and it was by my own mistake. Right when I get that tabula it's gonna be Cyclone - CwC - VD - Desecrate - Spell Cascade - Concentrated Effect same as what SiCH13 said. I'll be trying to get high movement speed boots of course due to the slow cyclone but quicksilver flasks should help greatly.

Wow! Good Luck dude. I died so many times because of Blight oneshot mechanics and my own stupidity). Too many random offscreen projectiles flying in every direction. Even with 10k EHP I've been diying sometimes in T16 maps.
I have been running a selfcast Necro VD build, but this is definitely making me consider some adjustments. For now I am dealing with the "stationary" requirements of self cast by using a crazy delve/shaper dagger that I had for other reasons to support my VD so I can run a cremate 6 link in my armor and a multi totem desecrate setup, so when I get to a fight where I know I need to move around I can drop 3x cremate and the totems will supply me with corpses whenever I have a chance to stand still and cast, and CWC seems a more elegant solution. The only thing I am not immediately liking is that it basically requires Doedre's gloves to get the cyclone cost up, and I tend to play standard which means I would be abandoning my plans to swap my legacy insti-leech acuity over, but that obviously isn't an issue for league minded people lol.

I am actually looking a bit at a hybrid that would be self cast but have the self cast cost be high enough to trigger CWDT with every cast so I could still use Acuity and just need to desecrate once at the start and then be self sustaining, but the cost requirement is so close that the 750 armor on the gloves breaks the loop, and I would definitely need to drop my Rumi's.

Anyway, the actual reason I am posting is because I have been out of the game for a while and am just getting back, and I have never really used CWDT for anything other than a curse+IC back when that was how you survived porcupines, so I have a couple of mechanical questions that might be a tad basic...

1) Since all of your CWDT are level 1, I assume that means that all the spells in all the various setups trigger simultaneously? My understanding is there is a 10 corpse/player limit for desecrate and unearth, so I am confused on why the setup includes both since a cascade desecrate already hits 10+ corpses. Is the idea that the spirit offering cast eats some of the desecrate corpses before the unearth projectiles land, and the unearth projectiles get you back up to 10, or do the 2 different skills have 2 separate 10 corpse caps?

2) When you were calculating the # of orbs you generate you were using 6 orbs/cast, while a cascade VD obviously has the potential for 9 orbs. Where you using 6 just because when targeting your own cascaded desecrates it is unlikely to get all 9 (from my self cast experience I typically only get 7 or 8 due to the way the AoEs overlap), or is this an adjustment you made based off of the fact that I believe you are triggering CWC faster than you are triggering CWDT + spirit offering is eating some of your corpses?

3) I noticed that you were recommending Hypothermia for the 7th link should someone be using a shaper staff, and I was just wondering if you have noticed any problems where since your corpse consumer (CWC) procs faster than your CWDT setup (at least on the pastebin I grabbed from the start it was 2.85/sec vs 2.21/sec) you have orbs hitting while there are no corpses present to provide a chill and thus another support may be better?

Anyway, build looks great, and since the tree is barely different than the one I currently plan on updating to anyway, I will definitely give it a shot at some point.
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
cuorebrave написал:
So what's everyone going to level as? Quickest way to endgame, with necro? This guide is very light on leveling, so does anyone have a link to a more leveling-friendly build to use before getting Scold's, etc?

I leveled as regular Incinerate character in 3.7 and 3.8.

Then I farmed Blood Aqueduct using Incinerate-CwC-VD-Concentrated-Combustion for Tabula rasa divination cards because we need any 6-link at the begining.

After getting Tabula Rasa we can farm low tier maps.
My gem setup for Tabula was:

Cyclone - CwC - VD - Desecrate - Spell Cascade - Concentrated

Damage output is not really great but it is enough for early mapping.
You can play Incinerate as long as you need. Passive tree is the same.
I personally don't like that "stand still" type of gameplay.

Also any racing setup will work pretty well too. Check out Havok or Tie23 videos on youtube.

Could you maybe build a Leveling passive tree + gem links for the incinerate league starter you are talking about? might go the same way.

Do you think it will be good enough for the upcoming boss fights?

I decided i want to give this build a go, i was about to go self cast arc but this seems more fun. arc leveling is pretty good though but if i do that and want to switch to this build its gonna cost me to much currency.

"Edit" Sorry, it was right in front of my eyes in the build guide. my mind is mooshy xD
Последняя редакция: Vat0sbart. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 11:13:58
Questions regarding CoC versus CwC:

Coc triggers up to 6.6 times/s while cwc only 2.8, but since the CWDT setups can't follow both of these rates it is worthless to go CoC with CWDT/Scold/Doedre?

If yes, therefore going CoC means having both Desecrate and VD in the 7th link and even though you generate more balls, you have one support less for VD (socket taken by desecrate now), right?

Also, coc requires being in hit range of Cyclone while cwc allows you to quite. That's also one advantage you count on?
Two questions I couldn't quite work out for myself when I was looking at your build. First, do you still need the Helmet/Gloves combo if you use Disintegrator Staff, or can the staff do enough self damage on its own? Second, how does this build make use of the Hypothermia support gem? Thanks, build looks like it will be fun.
"
Rootsmann написал:
Questions regarding CoC versus CwC:

Coc triggers up to 6.6 times/s while cwc only 2.8, but since the CWDT setups can't follow both of these rates it is worthless to go CoC with CWDT/Scold/Doedre?

If yes, therefore going CoC means having both Desecrate and VD in the 7th link and even though you generate more balls, you have one support less for VD (socket taken by desecrate now), right?

Also, coc requires being in hit range of Cyclone while cwc allows you to quite. That's also one advantage you count on?

CoC VD setup was great only in 3.8 because it was the first league where Desecrate has no cooldown.

Pros:
- There was unlimited maximum amount of VD orbs.
- We had acces to 7-link shaper items so it was possible to use Desecrate in main gem setup instead of 1 support gem.
- Because of that you didn't need to trigger CWDT's so you didn't need Scold's and Doedre's.
- No mandatory uniques needed so it was possible to use any item you want.
- Insane damage output

Cons:
- Techically it's a melee character.
- We can't precast VD.
- We don't have any great sources of LL/Regen to facetank things.
- We can't trigger offerings while spinning without CWDT setup
- We need to cap crit strike chance.
- We need to scale attack speed.
- 1 FPS even on top GPUs))

In 3.9 CoC VD have even more problems because of shaper items nerf and limited amount of VD balls.

In my opinion CwC is the safiest way to play this build. We can kill everything offscreen while spinin around and constantly healing because of permanent Spirit offering buff and Essence Glutton ascendancy point. And I wanted to make build that cast Volatile Dead in any situation, even in hideout. CoC can't do that.

Clunky answer sorry))
Последняя редакция: SiCH13. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 12:57:31
"
LennoxCT написал:
Two questions I couldn't quite work out for myself when I was looking at your build. First, do you still need the Helmet/Gloves combo if you use Disintegrator Staff, or can the staff do enough self damage on its own? Second, how does this build make use of the Hypothermia support gem? Thanks, build looks like it will be fun.

- Disintegrator can't trigger CWDT.
- Helmet is mandatory.
- Gloves are optional. You can find other way to increase manacost of Cyclone. BUT I've been testing different setups for this build since 3.6 and think that Doedre's gloves is simple and effective solution.
- Hypothermia works because of Corpse Pact ascendancy point. Enemies near corpses we spawn always chilled and shocked.
is there any way to make this build faster ? it seems pretty slow on the videos ?! ;_;

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация