[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
ShadowyDream написал:

1) Since all of your CWDT are level 1, I assume that means that all the spells in all the various setups trigger simultaneously? My understanding is there is a 10 corpse/player limit for desecrate and unearth, so I am confused on why the setup includes both since a cascade desecrate already hits 10+ corpses. Is the idea that the spirit offering cast eats some of the desecrate corpses before the unearth projectiles land, and the unearth projectiles get you back up to 10, or do the 2 different skills have 2 separate 10 corpse caps?

Yes, they are triggering simultaneously. Desecrate and Unearth have separate limits so we can spawn up to 20 corpses. To spawn maximum amount of corpses every time CWDT triggers we need to use:

1 Desecrate + Spell cascade setup (10 corpses)
2 Unearth + GMP + Volley setups (7 corpses each)

You can drop 1 Unearth setup. I personally using 2 just to make sure there are always enough corpses around.

"
ShadowyDream написал:

2) When you were calculating the # of orbs you generate you were using 6 orbs/cast, while a cascade VD obviously has the potential for 9 orbs. Where you using 6 just because when targeting your own cascaded desecrates it is unlikely to get all 9 (from my self cast experience I typically only get 7 or 8 due to the way the AoEs overlap), or is this an adjustment you made based off of the fact that I believe you are triggering CWC faster than you are triggering CWDT + spirit offering is eating some of your corpses?

You're right. You explained everything better then I can.) Let's say on average we can spawn 6-7 balls. But it's possible to spawn up to 9 balls in ideal conditions.

"
ShadowyDream написал:

3) I noticed that you were recommending Hypothermia for the 7th link should someone be using a shaper staff, and I was just wondering if you have noticed any problems where since your corpse consumer (CWC) procs faster than your CWDT setup (at least on the pastebin I grabbed from the start it was 2.85/sec vs 2.21/sec) you have orbs hitting while there are no corpses present to provide a chill and thus another support may be better?

Yes, hypothermia is destroying corpses but thanks to Corpse Pact ascendancy point we will slowly increase our attack speed up to 20 APS (or even more). Because of that CWDT's will be triggering faster and faster each second. Anyway in 3.9 there will be no 7-link staffs so hypothermia is not an option anymore.
Последняя редакция: SiCH13. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 14:42:13
"
SiCH13 написал:

Clunky answer sorry))

Perfect answer!!!
"
SiCH13 написал:
Anyway in 3.9 there will be no 7-link staffs so hypothermia is not an option anymore.

I thought they only removed the hybrid mods? Supported by CWC isn't hybrid.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 написал:
"
SiCH13 написал:
Anyway in 3.9 there will be no 7-link staffs so hypothermia is not an option anymore.

Maybe you right. Someone told me that "supported by..." mods are gone from 2H weapon and for some reason this words stucked in my head lol.

If it's still possible to craft CWC staff, they gonna cost much more this league. We'll see soon anyway.
"
lamA1337 написал:
is there any way to make this build faster ? it seems pretty slow on the videos ?! ;_;

With Stampede boots I have 50 MS while cycloning around and don't even need to use quicksilver flask. I think this is a lot of MS.) Sometimes I used smokemine + flamedash combo to move even faster.

It's clearly possible to make build faster but why? I don't want to lose survivability or dps.

Последняя редакция: SiCH13. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 15:09:10
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
Moridin79 написал:
"
SiCH13 написал:

Maybe you right. Someone told me that "supported by..." mods are gone from 2H weapon and for some reason this words stucked in my head lol.

If it's still possible to craft CWC staff, they gonna cost much more this league. We'll see soon anyway.

The hybrid "increased phys/pell + supported by..." are gone, since explicitly mentionned in the patch note.
Nothing was said about "supported by..." mods and they should still be there.
are you gonna post a 3.9 changelog? for the build?

i am too casual to know what happening every patch, but i beleive this build is now broken because of max of 60 VD balls at once?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
lamA1337 написал:
is there any way to make this build faster ? it seems pretty slow on the videos ?! ;_;

With Stampede boots I have 50 MS while cycloning around and don't even need to use quicksilver flask. I think this is a lot of MS.) Sometimes I used smokemine + flamedash combo to move even faster.

It's clearly possible to make build faster but why? I don't want to lose survivability or dps.

Those boots are so good I wouldn't use anything else. They make cycloning so smooth, plus you can drop the QS flask PLUS you get an extra annoint. Bis imo.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
xenochaos1 написал:

i am too casual to know what happening every patch, but i beleive this build is now broken because of max of 60 VD balls at once?

The 60 balls thing doesn't end up hurting builds like this because it's always making balls. The builds it hurts are the ones where you could "ramp up" to have 100+ balls before a boss fight even began (poet's pen indigon is the classic example).

I think a build like this would be great for 3.9 because they didn't really do anything to nerf spell casters focusing on elemental damage.
"
xenochaos1 написал:

I already updated "Updates" section (last line of the main post).

And here is the post where I wrote a bit more detailed overview:

"
SiCH13 написал:

My build generates 6-7 balls per cast and we have 2.86 casts per second. VD balls stay alive for up to 4.5 seconds if they didn't find any target.

6 * 2.86 * 4.5 = 77.22

So before patch we have been spawning 77 balls. Now it's capped at 60. Detonate dead didn't change at all. I think it's legit.

About staff. I think Martyr of Innocence is the weapon of choice until we found any other solution.

BWT now we have Awakened Spell Cascade and Cast while Channeling support gems.

Conclusion:
VD Necro still going to smash Metamorph. Let's go dude! :3
Последняя редакция: SiCH13. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 18:09:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация