[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
swiftwilly написал:
I'd love your feedback on my build please. I am struggling at T10 and playing very very cautiously as in cycloning off screen.

I saw your updated PoB, assuming it is level 90 intead of 95, I am only 4 skill points off. I've spent about 10ex on my gear and i believe it is pretty decent. I simply dont have the mod of max mana to energy shield (little people do at this early in the league) and i dont have the two daggers, but my staff is ok (dmg isn't the problem). Overall, i dont have a DPS problem. mobs and bosses go down quick.

I just can't seem to stay alive as per your first few videos.

Can you give me some tips what I need to do with my build right now to sustain myself?

I feel like I am probably 10-20% off your optimal build, but i find it odd I am struggling at around T10. I don't believe even if I close the gap on items and gain that last 4 levels I can even get close to T16/end game.

Have I missed something? has 3.9 made this build more difficult generally?

Thanks

Your profile is closed dude. So I don't know is there any problem with your character. Don't forget that there bug with VD in 3.9. Try to use DD instead just to make sure it's not about skill gem.

You can read about the bug here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2692603
"
vollekanne написал:
Still Love this build.

But i add Awakened Cast While Channeling because of the 0.5 reduced Trigger @ LVL 5.

And i prefer Unnatural Instinct right to Instability when using a staff. (Only 1-2 ex this League)
This adds some nice Offense and Defense.

The 3.9 POB use 2 daggers and no Spell Cascade for the 810k Average hit and its looks like without Spell Cascade we reduced the number of VD Balls!?

And how we generate frenzy Charges ?

Unnatural Instinct is great if you can afford it.) I used it a bit in 3.8.

I'm not removing Spell Cascade. VD is bugged so I'm plaing DD a lot and only switching to VD on bosses. There are still a lot gems to choice from in PoB. I'd love to play with Spell Cascade but it feels bad for me now.

Annointed Charging Offensive skill point allows us to generate Frenzy and Endurance charges.

After 3 failed attemp on a drax fight I feel this build is very bad for that fight:) At least I just cannot comprehend and see where he will cast his damn spells that just one hit me.
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
vollekanne написал:
Still Love this build.

But i add Awakened Cast While Channeling because of the 0.5 reduced Trigger @ LVL 5.

And i prefer Unnatural Instinct right to Instability when using a staff. (Only 1-2 ex this League)
This adds some nice Offense and Defense.

The 3.9 POB use 2 daggers and no Spell Cascade for the 810k Average hit and its looks like without Spell Cascade we reduced the number of VD Balls!?

And how we generate frenzy Charges ?

Unnatural Instinct is great if you can afford it.) I used it a bit in 3.8.

I'm not removing Spell Cascade. VD is bugged so I'm plaing DD a lot and only switching to VD on bosses. There are still a lot gems to choice from in PoB. I'd love to play with Spell Cascade but it feels bad for me now.

Annointed Charging Offensive skill point allows us to generate Frenzy and Endurance charges.

on the 3.9 pob spell cascaed is inactive thats why i ask :)

i like unnatural instinct in VD using a staff.
its realy cheap in 3.9
last season it was at least 7-8ex

this boost my VD damage to 700k
"
Narnis написал:
After 3 failed attemp on a drax fight I feel this build is very bad for that fight:) At least I just cannot comprehend and see where he will cast his damn spells that just one hit me.

I'm swapping out because of this. Sunk 20ex and DPS is lackluster along with how slow the build goes just couldn't kill T16 drax.

Friends miner with random rares and 3ex in weapons is able to basically one shot him.

Sold the chest/staff at a profit though and made 2.5ex profit in that alone so wasn't that big of a waste at-least to reroll.
Последняя редакция: S0T0. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 17:46:31
First of all, thx for the build. I'm having a blast with it this league. It is my all time favourite by now. All content is a pretty much faceroll (T16 Elderslayers, metamorphs, corrupted t16, guardians, etc), but the fight with Awekener (even on Awakening lvl 0) is a pure mess and shit show with this build for me, due to mechanics of the fight, layout and most importantly - lack of space.
Последняя редакция: fakeguccci. Время: 24 дек. 2019 г., 7:19:51
"
fakeguccci написал:
First of all, thx for the build. I'm having a blast with it this league. It is my all time favourite by now. All content is a pretty much faceroll (T16 Elderslayers, metamorphs, corrupted t16, guardians, etc), but the fight with Awekener (even on Awakening lvl 0) is a pure mess and shit show with this build for me, due to mechanics of the fight, layout and most importantly - lack of space.

NP, dude! Didn't try Awakener myself. But looks it's pretty hard boss for any build in the game.
T16 drox and Awakener on awakening lvl 5 were no problem. Screen is ofc a mess, but it's all about knowing the boss mechanics.

Dodge the big charging one shot fist in the drox fight.

I actually think that Awakener is a good fight for us, cause we are mobile while doing damage.
Последняя редакция: Undwech. Время: 26 дек. 2019 г., 5:30:18
Sadly for me this build in tha past few days were almost unplayable. I hope I am only one who suffering from this, but as soon start to spin my latency soon skyrocket beyond 1000 and then even if I stop attacking I spin for 5 seconds longer. But during any other activity my latency is acceptable.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация