[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
Splifus написал:

Would you try to annul that crit chance or craft from it? Kinda hesitating right now :P

Why do you want to annul it? It's perfect. It has space for 3 mods. Doesn't is?
"
xenochaos1 написал:
are we supposed to use herald of ash now? since martyr doesnt have physical damage anymore

In combination with Circle of Anguish HoA is still great choice. And it gives you increased spell damage even without phys conversion.
Could someone please explain what I'm missing...

With Doedre's Malevolence on my life drops like a rock. What is used to overcome this?

My ES leech doesn't help.

New to this build...
"
M0nkeyMag1c написал:

With Doedre's Malevolence on my life drops like a rock. What is used to overcome this?

New to this build...
\

For some reason you choosed different ascendancy order and picked Corpse Pact before Mistress of Sacrifies. In this case spirit offering does nothing and corpes Pact probably helps you to kill yourself even faster.

Последняя редакция: SiCH13. Время: 28 дек. 2019 г., 10:16:21
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
M0nkeyMag1c написал:

New to this build...
\

For some reason you choosed different ascendancy order and picked Corpse Pact before Mistress of Sacrifies. In this case spirit offering does nothing and corpes Pact probably helps you to kill yourself even faster.

Wow, that definitely solved the problem.

My bad...
removed
Последняя редакция: Neepacus. Время: 29 дек. 2019 г., 1:34:11

I've just made this badboy and I can tell that this is one of the best builds I've ever played period. I still can't decide about the links tho - Spell Cascade seems to be nice and all, clear is funnier, however it rapes the PC even more and most importantly - eats away some of our corpses, so I feel like our ES offering procs a little bit less frequently with full power. The other thing that is hurt a bit is herald of ash overkill dmg for stragglers, so it kinda balances out there.

I'm thinking about crit + fire pen + elemental focus - coc effect.

I'm too stupid to actually make a good simulation with this build on POB :<
Simply take my PoB from guide and check gems I offered to choice from.)
whats the gem quality priority?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
2 questions:

1) Is this build Hardcore viable?
2) Something I'm very confused about - isn't VD a spell? Why do we pick minion nodes? Do VD balls count as minions?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация