[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
LennoxCT написал:
I am enjoying this build and have spent the day running t16 maps. My damage feels quite a bit lower than I expected. I know my gear isn't great, but when I do my best to compare my PoB/gear to the build I can't figure out why I do about 1/8th the damage. Can anyone see something obvious I'm doing wrong or a incredibly significant upgrade I may be over looking? Thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/LennoxCT/characters

If you can't recolor your chest to have 4B2G then swap Fire Per to Inspiration.
Also you can allocate Counterweight instead of Heartseeker. Use Vaal RF to boost your damage on bosses. Link your flame dash to Arcane Surge lvl 8-10. There are a lot of little things to do actually. Don't forget that new endgame is a bit thicker and damage feels not as great.

Also I'm telling that again and again but there is a bug that causes our orbs to stuck somewhere and because of that we can't generate new orbs. If it happens when you are entering boss room, then you have pretty much zero damage. To prevent that use DD instead of VD or use portal to HO before boss fight. When you portal back in the map old orbs should disappear and you ready to go.
Последняя редакция: SiCH13. Время: 4 янв. 2020 г., 9:10:37
PoB Updated:
https://pastebin.com/skCm4xUt

- Changed tree a bit.

- Added Thread of Hope unique jewel which allows us to allocate Counterweight and Spiritual Aid without being connected to the tree.

- Added few more weapons to choice from. Martyr of Innocence is standard budget weapon now.

- Added Inspiration support gem as viable option for main DPS setup.
Последняя редакция: SiCH13. Время: 4 янв. 2020 г., 17:33:29
Just a little screenshot I took with Awakened spell cascade on one cast...... I count to 15 balls on that screen

Последняя редакция: Aerodith. Время: 4 янв. 2020 г., 18:11:50
"
Aerodith написал:
Just a little screenshot I took with Awakened spell cascade on one cast...... I count to 15 balls on that screen

I think this is how it supposed to work.)
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
Aerodith написал:

I think this is how it supposed to work.)

doest is break the spirit offering? do we have corpse left after the awakening spell cascade?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Hey guys, did anyone try the all new Awakened skill gems already and could tell us if its worth it upgrading, or at least which one to upgrade first?
Последняя редакция: neptune81. Время: 5 янв. 2020 г., 6:08:35
any reason to not use ele focus for dps?
Hmm, is the 600k+ dmg per ball still actual? I am having similar build but mine VD hits only for 70k lol...
hey man! when i take corpse pact, i cant sustain my life anymore?
"
BigGrizzlyD написал:
any reason to not use ele focus for dps?

You can use whatever gem setup you want. There are a lot of options. I use ele focus sometimes.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация