[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
SiCH13 написал:
"
gobbles04 написал:
Absolutely love the build. My friends however not so much haha. So the question I have is what can I do to get tougher? My damage is pretty good since I just upgraded from disintegrator to a CwC staff but I die really easily to red map metas. Any help would be appreciated. Also what would be my next upgrade path? Once again Ty for the build guide.

If you want to be a bit more tanky there are a lot of things to do.

1. 6-link your staff. Offence is the best defense. At current state your staff not really better then Martyr or Disintegrator.

2. Annoint skill points. Charging Offensive is great for survivability. Hardened scars is even better but costs a lot. Check section of the guide where I explain "Fortify in flask" idea.

3. If your damage is Ok-ish then try to find body armour that has big chung of HP and ES. It's possible to have more then 10k EHP with Discipline. Examples:

4. And again. If you need even more damage try Circle of Anguish.

5. Run away from the Metamorphs. You can kill them when you 1 screen away. Just be patient and keep spinning around.

Thank you for such a detailed response! Will definitely see what I can change when I get home.
I'll add to the survivability note here - I found it extremely helpful to have % fire damage leeched as life as well as spell damage leeched as mana. You can get fire leech either on the incursion amulet, which is quite cheap depending on other rolls, or as an implicit on Circle of Anguish (more expensive route). Spell leech you can get from many places on the tree - these 2 things will help keep you topped up and then you only have to worry about oneshots.

You will get oneshot from time to time no matter what you do in my opinion but with good chest it will happen much less often. You can even go for shaper Vaal Regalia for the spell crit, which is global so you can still have VD in staff. Getting good chest when you don't require it to be linked should be on the budget side also.
Hmm, any tip on what my next upgrade should be? I'm going to annoint Charging Offensive, but I RLY need survivability atm. Respecced this from my chieftain(same build) few days ago and I'm kinda torned I felt much more stable as chieftain with the 1,4% life leech you have from ascendancy + neck

My current setup:

Old neck and weapon as chieftain:

Also, the sipphoning charges worked with my chieftain but not my Necro only had one tho, was going for 4 or 5 charges but ended up changing char b4 that
A little suggestion - I see many people struggle with mana - honestly I changed Corpse Pact to Commander of Darkness, since Pact gives us craploads of attackspeed, and it's the main reason our mana is drained af.
Commander gives you the same dmg benefit and +20% all resistance on top of that, which adds a lot of utility for itemization. Sadly we loose shock from corpses, which I implemented to build via Shock Nova CWDT along with Wave of Conviction - endgame bosses dmg should be little lower, since Nova does not Shock them that much, but smoothes overall gameplay, at least for me - no need for mana gained enchants, no need to get Watcher's Eye with Clarity (I play with Hatred Pen) and 20 all res is plenty, along with Pact resistances.

You can check my build on Volcoon character - I'm currently facerolling all T16/A8 content - love your build man :)
"
Aerodith написал:
Hmm, any tip on what my next upgrade should be? I'm going to annoint Charging Offensive, but I RLY need survivability atm. Respecced this from my chieftain(same build) few days ago and I'm kinda torned I felt much more stable as chieftain with the 1,4% life leech you have from ascendancy + neck...

I'm using MoM for endgame. With 9k EHP and MoM we can tank a lot of things. Because of MoM I use Enduring Mana Flask instead of Quicksilver to be sure I always have mana to cast and tank portion of damage. And because I'm loosing a lot of MS without Quicksilver, I use Stampede which in addition to great MS allows me to have one more annoint. It can be any skill point, but I prefer Hardened Scars.

To increase my mana pool I simply don't use Zealotry. Instead I use lvl 11 Precision.
"
Stragglerek написал:
A little suggestion - I see many people struggle with mana - honestly I changed Corpse Pact to Commander of Darkness, since Pact gives us craploads of attackspeed, and it's the main reason our mana is drained af.
Commander gives you the same dmg benefit and +20% all resistance on top of that, which adds a lot of utility for itemization. Sadly we loose shock from corpses, which I implemented to build via Shock Nova CWDT along with Wave of Conviction - endgame bosses dmg should be little lower, since Nova does not Shock them that much, but smoothes overall gameplay, at least for me - no need for mana gained enchants, no need to get Watcher's Eye with Clarity (I play with Hatred Pen) and 20 all res is plenty, along with Pact resistances.

You can check my build on Volcoon character - I'm currently facerolling all T16/A8 content - love your build man :)

You are right. It is an option for some players. In guide I wrote somewhere that I use Commander for leveling. But when character can sustain mana/hp well it's better to use Corpse Pact. Chill and Shock are actualy huge things. And we don't need to manage AS to be sure that CWDT procs every 0,25 sec
does cinderswallow flask get charged from the corpses we summon? or only from ennemies we kill?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 написал:
does cinderswallow flask get charged from the corpses we summon? or only from ennemies we kill?

Corpes should be ingnited, so we get charges only from enemies corpses.
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
Aerodith написал:
Hmm, any tip on what my next upgrade should be? I'm going to annoint Charging Offensive, but I RLY need survivability atm. Respecced this from my chieftain(same build) few days ago and I'm kinda torned I felt much more stable as chieftain with the 1,4% life leech you have from ascendancy + neck...

I'm using MoM for endgame. With 9k EHP and MoM we can tank a lot of things. Because of MoM I use Enduring Mana Flask instead of Quicksilver to be sure I always have mana to cast and tank portion of damage. And because I'm loosing a lot of MS without Quicksilver, I use Stampede which in addition to great MS allows me to have one more annoint. It can be any skill point, but I prefer Hardened Scars.

To increase my mana pool I simply don't use Zealotry. Instead I use lvl 11 Precision.

Just changed for MOM and put Zealotry on hold and it made a HUGE difference feels WAY smoother and sustaining the ES on 100% is now possible even with Corpse Pact
I am enjoying this build and have spent the day running t16 maps. My damage feels quite a bit lower than I expected. I know my gear isn't great, but when I do my best to compare my PoB/gear to the build I can't figure out why I do about 1/8th the damage. Can anyone see something obvious I'm doing wrong or a incredibly significant upgrade I may be over looking? Thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/LennoxCT/characters
Последняя редакция: LennoxCT. Время: 3 янв. 2020 г., 23:11:44

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация