[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

Alright, just bought Awakened Spell Cascade.
Honestly this is the most incredible damage boost for this build.
It just means you have DOUBLE the balls (+some more damage from quality).
Actually it is at 11ex cost but its worth evry single one.
okay i can sustain mana und life while mapping, but when i take a big hit, i stuggle to fill my health bar up again. its very slow and barely nets the degens.
is it because i only have the 30% MoM and not the 50%?

Edit: i dont even have corpse pact, cant image how to sustain that in longer/phased boss fights
Последняя редакция: majesthro. Время: 23 марта 2020 г., 5:54:08
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
majesthro написал:
cant check the pob right now, what is the hit per volatile dead ball?

Standard version is 322k per ball with my mediocre items.

Max Block version is around 200k per ball.

Don't forget that I'm making my calculations with spell cascade in 6link.

the 200k per ball was vs non-boss, wasnt it?
your pob for 3.10 shows 120k per ball vs bosses.
do u feel the build still has enough dmg? currently bosses feel absolutely bad (just did a t16 a5 baran, and it took forever with 81k per ball)
"
majesthro написал:
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
majesthro написал:
cant check the pob right now, what is the hit per volatile dead ball?

Standard version is 322k per ball with my mediocre items.

Max Block version is around 200k per ball.

Don't forget that I'm making my calculations with spell cascade in 6link.

the 200k per ball was vs non-boss, wasnt it?
your pob for 3.10 shows 120k per ball vs bosses.
do u feel the build still has enough dmg? currently bosses feel absolutely bad (just did a t16 a5 baran, and it took forever with 81k per ball)

200k vs non-boss, right.

Yesterday I tried Simulacrum with my current mediocre gear. 19 waves - no problem. The Boss in last wave was literally unkillable for me. So I feel like character needs a bit more dps for that boss. Everything else is fine.

If you don't like max block setup then simply respec block skill points and go full damage.
Последняя редакция: SiCH13. Время: 23 марта 2020 г., 15:34:57
"
majesthro написал:
okay i can sustain mana und life while mapping, but when i take a big hit, i stuggle to fill my health bar up again. its very slow and barely nets the degens.
is it because i only have the 30% MoM and not the 50%?

Edit: i dont even have corpse pact, cant image how to sustain that in longer/phased boss fights

Simply stop spinning for 1 second and you should be at full mana/hp.
Just to mention, the Bosses in Simulacrum spawn randomly, I had just one on Wave 15 and did no dmg at all where I am now at decent DPS in evry other content.
So its not only at Wave 19 but earlier too if you are unlucky with Boss spawns.
Rarity: Rare
Brimstone Mast
Eclipse Staff
--------
Staff
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 72-150 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 7.56% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.20
Weapon Range: 13
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 117
Int: 117
--------
Sockets: G-G-B-B-R-B
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
100% increased Global Critical Strike Chance (implicit)
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Cast While Channelling
26% increased Critical Strike Chance
25% increased Burning Damage
50% increased Critical Strike Chance if you have Killed Recently
--------
Shaper Item

Is this worth crafting on or are the mods too weak besides cwc? First time trying to craft an item like this and Ive been quite sucessful so far but I have problems to decide which dmg mods are good enough to warant throwing 3ex worth of crafts on them.
so, got the timeless jewel and looked at your profile to finally understand which keystone you allocated (btw neither your POB nor your level 95 with Militant faith show the keystone, can you change that for others? it's confusing as heck)

my main question, how much mana and regen do you have? i can for the life of me not understand how i am supposed to sustain mana, especially on bosses, without a flask (bosses even got issues with flask considering the charges)

i assume i have not enough mana and regen but what's to aim for?

i know i do not have atziris foible but i cannot think that alone will save enough.

cheers and thanks for the help
Hey, thanks for the build, i always loved volabombers, i have some questions.
Why u have Battle Rouse annoited? Is it realy worth?

If you can please take a look at my build and sugest aome alterations.

https://pastebin.com/NKYVtuwB

The empty jewel socket is Militant Faith, so i already have agnostic
Последняя редакция: dudupires. Время: 24 марта 2020 г., 14:29:51
hey you can look at my profile if you want. I dont have much mana problems. Character is OrbOfCorona. The only time i get low on mana is when channeling cyclone for 10s without attacking anything. Atziris Foible is huge for me, gotta get some really strong rings before Ill switch to a rare amulet.

edit: when fighting i got like 1k mana regen. cyclone costs 55 mana with 8 attacks per second, so somewhat around 450 mana per second
also i deal 450 * 4 = 1800 dmg/s to myself from scolds bridle from which 30% or 460 are deducted from mana
so 900 mana/sec from using cyclone. before getting the watchers eye jewel i wasnt able to sustain corpse pact because of the absurd increase in attack speed but now im able to handle it in combat just fine. I can reliably do simulacrum to wave 18
bosses after wave 18 just have too much hp for me atm
Последняя редакция: fabi262. Время: 24 марта 2020 г., 15:04:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация