[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

what specific map mod this build cannot run?
"
imrofli написал:

hey thanks for the build. it's fun and just kills my FPS :)

i am doing your budget version, no luck with exalts yet.
any ideas for upgrades?

also are you always pressing your mana flask button, i seem to need to spam it to live?

Until you have Militant Faith it's better to always use mana flask.

About upgrades. I see Martyr of Innocence and Disintegrator do not cost a lot so you can upgrade your weapon. It will help you a lot. Random rare 6link body armour with high HP roll costs not really a lot. I bought mine only for 40c and it's better then tabula.

Best option should be body armour with "25% increased effect of offerings" modifier.
"
glocknine написал:

Elemental reflect is deadly until you have items to reduce reflected damage taken.

Phys reflect is pain in the ass but doable. Hint: avatar of fire reduces you dps a bit but allows to run phys reflect without any issues.

I didn't try no regen maps in 3.10, but I think it's doable too. But we need to be very careful.
Hi,

glad you found a way to make it work 3.10.
Actually I tried my first time Sirus but DPS seems pretty low, maybe you can have a look at my Gear and Tree what I could improve?
Also surviving T15/16 Delirium is a bit too much luck, like 50% survive.

My PoB:
https://pastebin.com/YpGRCTYe
sry double post, Open Jewel socket is a militant faith, so I have the Agnostic Keystone.
Последняя редакция: Mirathas. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 12:53:10
"
glocknine написал:

I found the Vulnerability curse map mod to be punishing, but the added self-damage from it probably could be overcome.
"
Novgov написал:
"
glocknine написал:

I found the Vulnerability curse map mod to be punishing, but the added self-damage from it probably could be overcome.

:)
"
Mirathas написал:
Hi,

glad you found a way to make it work 3.10.
Actually I tried my first time Sirus but DPS seems pretty low, maybe you can have a look at my Gear and Tree what I could improve?
Also surviving T15/16 Delirium is a bit too much luck, like 50% survive.

My PoB:
https://pastebin.com/YpGRCTYe

If you are using Duskdawn then you should max out your block chance. With 75% block chance you will have 75% crit multi. To get that much block you need body armour with "25% increased effect of offerings" modifier.

I see that you are using thread of hope in the slot to the left. Try to get Spiritual Aid skill point. It will give you ~10% more dps. Rare opal rings could also be used to increase damage output.

Vaal RF is also great for bossing. It's simply 30% more damage for short amount of time.

Your DPS will not be as insane as it was before 3.10 but you should simply facetank whole endgame. That was my idea for current league. You can't deal damage to enemies if you are dead.)

Also I see you have some phys damage reduction. If you have enough regrets then try to use Corpse Pact. Corpse pact increases dps drastically but it also can be deadly for undergeared characters. For corpse pact setup I use Chaos golem and Soul of Lunaris/Gruthkul to get a bit more damage reduction.

Последняя редакция: SiCH13. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 19:56:23
Thanks for your inputs!

I will try with:

https://pastebin.com/6BnnkGRT
I have added my allocations to a placeholder jewel.

Offering Chests are a bit too expensive for me atm (~10ex 6L), I would rather first by Awakened SC to double dmg.
Corpse Pact I tried but eats my Mana too fast also I loose atm to many Resists, may try later on.

Actually I am struggling getting enough HP, only 4.5k ...
In what order would you recommend to get the unq items like the staff and unq jewels?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация