[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

Got the build up and running. I have 46ex lying around if someone wants to give me some gear suggestions. I'm not sure my staff is the best, my damage seems meh against bosses. It was self crafted though so it's all I've tried so far.

my profile is public

can anyone tell me why i cant sustain life
and my dmg is poopoo - ofc my gems are low - but i just do low maps atm
"
Artegal87 написал:
my profile is public

can anyone tell me why i cant sustain life
and my dmg is poopoo - ofc my gems are low - but i just do low maps atm

I wrote it so many times. Don't use Corpse Pact if you can't sustain life without any issues. I personally don't use Corpse Pact anymore. It isn't that better then Commander of Darknes.

BTW it looks like your pasive skill tree quite differs from mine. Your militant faith has "avarius" modifier, so you can's allocate The Agnostic. Looks like you are not following my guide. So how do you want me to help you?)
Having serious trouble with mana sustain. How do you make it work?
SiCH13 do you tested using another skill? Eg denotade dead? I changed it out of curiosity and it works quite well and we don't lose hp / mana at all.
"
LordDeWinter написал:
SiCH13 do you tested using another skill? Eg denotade dead? I changed it out of curiosity and it works quite well and we don't lose hp / mana at all.

Yep! I used to use DD in 3.9 for month because VD was bugged. I have video of DD gameplay somewhere in the guide. It's great for clearing maps, but it lacks damage on bosses. And I personally prefer off screening enemies with VD balls. But DD great too for sure.
And do you know any other skill, good for bosses? (which would work well without major changes)
Best build ever, thx.
Max life pool of about 4K or less, and almost no defenses. All content NOT doable. Don't lie.
"
elimitator написал:
Max life pool of about 4K or less, and almost no defenses. All content NOT doable. Don't lie.

Looks like you don't really know what you talking about. Your personal opinion is pointless and not objective.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация