[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
LordDeWinter написал:
And do you know any other skill, good for bosses? (which would work well without major changes)

I'm always trying new skills, but looks like there are nothing better then VD for this build.
I would like to know what I missed. Ive Imported your char to PoB to take a closer look. Life pool is under 4k. Evasion based at 10% chance to evade. Block chance is okay, but still 35% chance to be hit, rather high. MoM @ 40% with a mana pool of 2118 with mana reservations. Negative chaos resist. No effective amount of physical damage reduction for endgame content. Almost ALL endgame content will 1 shot you.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'll only learn if its explained. I'm not en expert in the game mechanics, but I do understand what it takes to survive endgame content.

"
elimitator написал:
I would like to know what I missed. Ive Imported your char to PoB to take a closer look. Life pool is under 4k. Evasion based at 10% chance to evade. Block chance is okay, but still 35% chance to be hit, rather high. MoM @ 40% with a mana pool of 2118 with mana reservations. Negative chaos resist. No effective amount of physical damage reduction for endgame content. Almost ALL endgame content will 1 shot you.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'll only learn if its explained. I'm not en expert in the game mechanics, but I do understand what it takes to survive endgame content.

Do you really think that I will discuss with you after you told me that I'm a liar? You are trying to tell me that I can't clear endgame content but for some reason I did it many times in the last 6 months with this build as league starter. And I have more then 20 gameplay showcase videos. If you don't like it then don't play it.
Hey guys, having trouble getting the same DPS output as the 50% MOM build version, here's my POB https://pastebin.com/kCkaejyu
and my gear:
"
elimitator написал:

Lol, I killed 8lvl sirus on this build, 4k hp, 49% mom, 75%/50% block (Sirus can kill me for 1 shot). This is not a build problem, but your skills and you have, for example, bad flasks.

"Almost ALL endgame content will 1 shot you"
" I'm not en expert in the game mechanics"

Do you know that 90% of builds die on 1 shot? I don't count those with 15k shields.

Последняя редакция: LordDeWinter. Время: 18 апр. 2020 г., 3:17:08
Hi, I love the build so far, it feels soooo much better then the first Spellslinger version I tried.

Any advice/tips on what should I change/upgrade next ?

Here my gear so far

Btw, damage and tankiness are insane, I didn't die a single time since I rolled into this build ^^

I ran in only one problem so far, MoM gives me a nice defensive (CWDT mitigation) layer, but when I'm getting hit quickly by some rare monster or if I cyclone on a ground effect that as damage over time, it burn all my mana within a split second, so my character automatically stopped cyloning (not enough mana) and it kind of getting stuck in that no-mana loop.
So it's getting dangerous cause i'm getting stuck not able to trigger VD (no damage) and move... any tips ?

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 18 апр. 2020 г., 16:28:30
"
Aethilius написал:
Hey guys, having trouble getting the same DPS output as the 50% MOM build version, here's my POB https://pastebin.com/kCkaejyu
and my gear:

Looks like you have enough mana regen. You can try Mark Of the Shaper + Elder Ring combination. This combo gives us around 90% increased spell damage. And elder ring by itself can have great spell damage modifiers.

This is my rings:

Don't forget that you can add quality to boost caster or elemental damage modifiers. TBH it can be a bit tricky to have both great dps and great mana regen/survivability. I'm still trying to solve this puzzle)
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
Hi, I love the build so far, it feels soooo much better then the first Spellslinger version I tried.

Any advice/tips on what should I change/upgrade next ?

Here my gear so far

Btw, damage and tankiness are insane, I didn't die a single time since I rolled into this build ^^

I ran in only one problem so far, MoM gives me a nice defensive (CWDT mitigation) layer, but when I'm getting hit quickly by some rare monster or if I cyclone on a ground effect that as damage over time, it burn all my mana within a split second, so my character automatically stopped cyloning (not enough mana) and it kind of getting stuck in that no-mana loop.
So it's getting dangerous cause i'm getting stuck not able to trigger VD (no damage) and move... any tips ?

Thanks!

I think you need a bit more mana regen. You don't have enough mana regeneration rate on your gear.

Atziri's foible and Cloak of Defiance are great items if you don't want your mana to be burnt occasionally. If you don't wanna buy another 6-link body armour then at least try Atziri's foible.

"
SiCH13 написал:

I think you need a bit more mana regen. You don't have enough mana regeneration rate on your gear.

Atziri's foible and Cloak of Defiance are great items if you don't want your mana to be burnt occasionally. If you don't wanna buy another 6-link body armour then at least try Atziri's foible.

Yep! I just tried an Atziri Foible and it's way better. Seems like it was really a mana regen problem! I might still try the Defiance Clock either, cause I was anyway planning to get/craft a new body armour. This one was just a simple craft until I upgrade to something else.

Thanks!

Edit: Cloak of Defiance I like it! Even easier to mitigate incoming dmg! I guess I just didn't understood how important Mana regen is, thanks!
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 18 апр. 2020 г., 19:15:48
Hey SiCH13 been really enjoying the build thus far, ive made it to lvl 92, I was wondering if you have any advice on what i should work on upgrading next?

(sorry im not sure how to put my gear into a forum post, its my first post)

https://pastebin.com/kea1BaEj

it feels like a i have a fair amount of damage, decent life pool, but when i use Militant faith(looking at your LVL 95 militant faith tree) im getting a bit confused and im not sure why lol

It says that you are using intuitive leap, then you end up taking it out to put the 3 points before Enigmatic Defense also and re putting in Thread of Hope(Very Large)? picking up heart of flame and fire walker, we wont have energy shield due to The Agnostic though?

Appreciate any advice you could throw my way, other builds just arent cutting it for me like this one, so im just trying to make it right lol

~thanks~
Последняя редакция: Mcfall_r. Время: 20 апр. 2020 г., 5:00:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация