[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
SiCH13 написал:
Btw I almost don't play the game currently. I just not having fun for some reason. The build is as powerfull as it was before, but the game content is much much easier. And all this visual mess gives me headache. I'm colorblind so I almost can't see difference between blue and purple crops in my garden. I made post on reddit about that issue but nobody from ggg react. Then all this thing around new stash tabs happened. I just disappointed a bit. Need to make a break.

I have been developing and supporting this build guide for a year. Maybe I'll come back later. Who knows. Still love the game tho.

ohh, was that you? i saw ur post on reddit seems reasonable to me!
yeah, im not enjoying this league either but with quarantine there's nothing better to do...btw i played your build in Delirium and IMO is the best build ever! hahaha hope u're doing fine man, cya
"
jabeleta написал:

ohh, was that you? i saw ur post on reddit seems reasonable to me!
yeah, im not enjoying this league either but with quarantine there's nothing better to do...btw i played your build in Delirium and IMO is the best build ever! hahaha hope u're doing fine man, cya

Yeah! Thanks dude! :3
[Removed]
Последняя редакция: jabeleta. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 11:16:18
I noticed you can take 5% and 6% life nodes off and go to Constitution so you get 5%+14%+20 life instead of 11% life. Gives couple hundred more life on your tree
Последняя редакция: Nadragh. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 15:23:29
Hi guys,

All I can say is this build is epic and has helped me a lot so I wanted to share with everyone my variation to making the build work for 3.11. Please feel free to paste any of this in the guide if it may help others.

The new passive nodes are crazy:
The Agnostic - The aim of the game is to have 20% mana regen/sec so you can permanently sustain 20% hp regen/sec. With the gear below and passive nodes I am hitting 1500 mana regen per second while I am making corpses and moving with cyclone.

Essence Glutton Ascendency is Mandatory.

Glancing Blows - With bone offering gem and a few spell block passives nodes you will have 75/75 block and take 50% of the damage.

Mind Over Matter - is a must now that we have ZERO ES from The Agnostic.

Kitava's Teaching
Disciple of Kitava is a keystone passive skill that grants the ability to consume a nearby corpse, recovering 5% of life and mana. However, if a corpse has not been consumed recently, 10% more damage is taken.

So now you will have 1000-1500 mana regen, 20% + 5% Minimum Hp regen/sec.
All my gear is made of uniques so you should be able to replicate this build. The only rare gear are my rings and belts for resistance.

You can run any Body Armour you want but I purchased a Skin of the loyal with Mortal conviction that allows me to run Anger for free and I took the Supreme Ego passive. Skin of the loyal also has +1 to gems so that is great for VD.

Now that all the passives are focused on mana and regen, my damage comes from fire resistance reduction. Flammability curse, combustion with wave of conviction, awakened fire penetration.

Each gear is very specific to making this work but all you need to do is spin2win in your hideout until you have enough mana regen to cover the 20% mana degen.

I have so much hp regen I can run RF for the lulz and extra damage for bosses on some safe maps.

The upgrades I am missing is a GG cwc staff, awakened gems, and lab helm enchant.

My character name is 'SeedyBalls' for those who want to see my passive tree. (click on my profile)
i was thinking about glancing blows yesterday, glad to see it really works

now seeing your profile i must ask

- U're using the clear mind jewel just because corrupted blood and mana regen right?
- i see u pick whispers of doom, but im only seeing flammability, where are the other curse coming from? (sry i just wake up lol)

anyway..have u ever tried Simulacrum or 100% delirium T16 with this build? i was theory crafting that 75/75 block will make a huge difference for this build, but got bored of the game before trying anything on that matter.

Последняя редакция: jabeleta. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 6:18:10
"
jabeleta написал:

- U're using the clear mind jewel just because corrupted blood and mana regen right?
- i see u pick whispers of doom, but im only seeing flammability, where are the other curse coming from? (sry i just wake up lol)

anyway..have u ever tried Simulacrum or 100% delirium T16 with this build? i was theory crafting that 75/75 block will make a huge difference for this build, but got bored of the game before trying anything on that matter.

Yes, Clear mind is a nice dps boost and mana regen and I just upgraded to a corrupting blood one so I can use a antifreeze flask.

Second curse on corrupted gloves, can use ele weakness on gloves but i chose enfeeble for now to tank up.

I am up to t15 maps, I will try to do the bosses soon.
Последняя редакция: Purplecho. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 17:29:07
"
Purplecho написал:
"
jabeleta написал:

Yes, Clear mind is a nice dps boost and mana regen and I just upgraded to a corrupting blood one so I can use a antifreeze flask.

Second curse on corrupted gloves, can use ele weakness on gloves but i chose enfeeble for now to tank up.

I am up to t15 maps, I will try to do the bosses soon.

sweet, looking forward to hear how it went ^^
Последняя редакция: jabeleta. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 17:59:19
Soo, this guide is amazing, ive started playing this build the last league, and i realy enjoy play with this, little by little im finishing this build, yes, im able to do tier 16 maps, uber atziri(farm), uber elder(farm), full simulacrun(farm), include kosis( a bit hard), as well, with Vaal Righteous fire, but, if you want follow my setup go ahead.

Ive removed Battle Rouse and put Whisper of Doom for Flameab + Assassin Mark, the Herald of Ash i can get on elder Diamond Ring.

im working in two influenced body armor with two curses + MOM + Spell crit, for now, my body armor is offering effect + MOM + spell crit, i have the 21 dodge hit and spell crit from (NO WITNESSES) node, give me elusive all the time, but, i want put omeyocan, for that reason im working on body armor with add curse, by now, as you can see in my profile, i have 10kk shaper dps, and I LOVE THIS MASTERPIECE BUILD,

I have a lot of fun in this boring league in my maps, this build boost my drops :)

Thank you, the build master, and all ppl on this session!

ACC name Gearley Veloso - MonsantOnfire is the b1tch. if you have some improvements to tell, lets talk! :)
"
Gearleyveloso написал:
Soo, this guide is amazing, ive started playing this build the last league, and i realy enjoy play with this, little by little im finishing this build, yes, im able to do tier 16 maps, uber atziri(farm), uber elder(farm), full simulacrun(farm), include kosis( a bit hard), as well, with Vaal Righteous fire, but, if you want follow my setup go ahead.

Ive removed Battle Rouse and put Whisper of Doom for Flameab + Assassin Mark, the Herald of Ash i can get on elder Diamond Ring.

im working in two influenced body armor with two curses + MOM + Spell crit, for now, my body armor is offering effect + MOM + spell crit, i have the 21 dodge hit and spell crit from (NO WITNESSES) node, give me elusive all the time, but, i want put omeyocan, for that reason im working on body armor with add curse, by now, as you can see in my profile, i have 10kk shaper dps, and I LOVE THIS MASTERPIECE BUILD,

I have a lot of fun in this boring league in my maps, this build boost my drops :)

Thank you, the build master, and all ppl on this session!

ACC name Gearley Veloso - MonsantOnfire is the b1tch. if you have some improvements to tell, lets talk! :)

Thank you!

Well, I really like your setup. Looks solid. The only thing I would change is flask setup. I refer to use diamond flask. But maybe it is not that effective if you alredy have botteled faith. Anyway great character.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация