[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

3.12 update? the nerf to Mistress of Sacrifice is enough to back to chieftan?
"
jabeleta написал:
3.12 update? the nerf to Mistress of Sacrifice is enough to back to chieftan?

Didn't read patch notes yet. Don't know what was the change, but to be honest I didn't use Mistress of Sacrifice in Harvest (didn't play a lot too tho). It felt fine. Chieftain always been great. Looks like he still is. I'll check patch notes tomorow and let everyone know.
😁👏👍
Well. Looks like everything is fine. It is still possible to have max attack block. But if someone wants to go full pepega dps then just use Corpse Pact instead of Mistress of Sacrifice. Reworked Vitality gem is great for us now. It should be much easier to start playing with this build at beginning of the league.
"
PoB Pastebin Code for 3.11:
https://pastebin.com/s3WgujfH

so you consider for 3.12 the same pob?
"
jabeleta написал:
"
PoB Pastebin Code for 3.11:
https://pastebin.com/s3WgujfH

so you consider for 3.12 the same pob?

Edited it a bit:
https://pastebin.com/sQmNAKxG

I don't want to focus on block chance this time.
bro, i don't know if im missing something, but since u no longer pick Mistress of Sacrifice, why do you still use Bone Offering in your PoB?
"
jabeleta написал:
bro, i don't know if im missing something, but since u no longer pick Mistress of Sacrifice, why do you still use Bone Offering in your PoB?

I keep everything just in case. I'm not using it now but maybe later I'll change my mind. Sorry if it was confusing.
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
jabeleta написал:

I keep everything just in case. I'm not using it now but maybe later I'll change my mind. Sorry if it was confusing.

yeah man..not your fault anyway..im just..i dont know..trapped in a looping..im not thinking straight.
dont know what to do with my crap
setup u see?!

when i put on my scolds + voidbringer

I can't sustain yet..my mana drains too fast.. trying to buy a kitava's teachings + Martyir to see if it do the job, but im not quite sure, coz im a newbie and not rly able to tell what is the missing part on that equation.

"
jabeleta написал:
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
jabeleta написал:

yeah man..not your fault anyway..im just..i dont know..trapped in a looping..im not thinking straight.
dont know what to do with my crap
setup u see?!

when i put on my scolds + voidbringer

I can't sustain yet..my mana drains too fast.. trying to buy a kitava's teachings + Martyir to see if it do the job, but im not quite sure, coz im a newbie and not rly able to tell what is the missing part on that equation.

You probably need more mana and hp. Try to get Battle Rouse skill point. If it isn't enough then try Supreme Ego. In combination with high level Clarity gem that should be enough. And until you can't sustain life without any issues get voidbringers with not that high mana cost roll. 40-45 is enough.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация