[3.9] Occultist - Low-Life }}} Bane + Essence Drain{{{ Boss Killer

I love the build. Thank you for the guide! Are you able to boss with your delve gear and setup?
"
id34 написал:
I love the build. Thank you for the guide! Are you able to boss with your delve gear and setup?

Yea i can still do uber elder but it takes longer. You can just leave the tree as it is and only switch the items, that works too.
IGN : RememberDolores
Online every day after 7 PM (GMT +1)
Love the build 10/10 :)
Последняя редакция: echosixx. Время: 5 окт. 2019 г., 21:30:42
What auras are you using to delve? We lose a lot of mana reserve reduction and the helm just adds on to it. Thank you for your hard work!
"
id34 написал:
What auras are you using to delve? We lose a lot of mana reserve reduction and the helm just adds on to it. Thank you for your hard work!

For delve i add high lvl Determination instead of zealotry. Can still be reserved. That works fine if u plan to stay to 200, if u go deeper you'll have problems killing stuff... :D On full dmg gear u can kill but you also get killed faster. For delve i removed Withering pressence and put Vile Bastion to aviod stuns and get like 3-400 ES regen on kills
I'm still leveling the character, but wouldn't your weapon better have +1 global level to chaos gem?
Последняя редакция: junnys. Время: 8 окт. 2019 г., 20:35:54
"
junnys написал:
I'm still leveling the character, but wouldn't your weapon better have +1 global level to chaos gem?

Hi. A vanilla Multimoded 38% wand is the best you can get. From here on, its really complicated to make an upgrade. You can do it but might cost a lot and also lots of fails.
A +1 Gems +20% multiplier multimoded wand has the same damage as a 38% one.
A +2 gems +20% multiplier has slightly more damage , talking about 3-5% total Bane dps.
a +1 Gems +38% multiplier multimoded one has max damage. Around 10% of total. But that's really hard to get :D Wish you best luck annuling.

It is so hard to get those combos, that poe.goods is showing 0 to up to 10 results offline when you try to search , +1 34%+ , or +2 wand. A guy has a clean +2 but he was asking for 50 ex and dropped to 35 now. It is not worth the upgrade unless he sells it for 10 ex, which he won't. As for +1 +34% there are no offline results. Not even bad wands :D
Последняя редакция: tntrose69. Время: 9 окт. 2019 г., 12:06:17
Thank you for being so responsive! Would an empower 3 be able to replace a 20/20 void manipulation if we cant afford an empower 4?
"
id34 написал:
Thank you for being so responsive! Would an empower 3 be able to replace a 20/20 void manipulation if we cant afford an empower 4?

After an entire week of farming today i vaaled my empower 3 , to 3 :D So i dropped it in the hideout

That's how good the empower 3 is. Stay on void till u get a empower 4
Been playing vortex cold snap ci occultist since almost ps4 launch. I stopped playing after the legion expansion because it really dicked my witch. Now that my cyclone duelist is actually good i'd like to try this build out. Really looking for the best witch build for killing bosses and shaper etc. Still have never fought uber elder cuz I'm new. I dont want to play summoner because I know my ps4 wont like it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация