[3.9] Occultist - Low-Life }}} Bane + Essence Drain{{{ Boss Killer

"
DjOrchard написал:
Been playing vortex cold snap ci occultist since almost ps4 launch. I stopped playing after the legion expansion because it really dicked my witch. Now that my cyclone duelist is actually good i'd like to try this build out. Really looking for the best witch build for killing bosses and shaper etc. Still have never fought uber elder cuz I'm new. I dont want to play summoner because I know my ps4 wont like it.

Hi there :D Yea the bane occultist is good for bossing but you also need to know the fight. There are tankier ES builds for hc, even soft, but what they gain in ES they lose in damage :D
IGN : RememberDolores
Online every day after 7 PM (GMT +1)
figured it out!
Последняя редакция: Pud1MxD. Время: 25 окт. 2019 г., 20:06:11
Hey, seems like a nice build!
Is it possible to see it mapping in action? (do you twitch, or would you pose a video of map clearing, or do you go livee on disc)

Considering this for the 3.9, with the appropriate adjustments

Cheers!
Hey, your build looks awesome. When I did some research, I always got bane is good at clearing maps but not so good at boss killing. I kinda hesitated because it seems like the upcoming 3.9 is focussed on the new bosses. Now that you put a big point "boss killer" makes me want to league start with this. So I gotta ask some questions:
1. What are the notations/tips while leveling at a fresh start?
2. How to craft the wand like your wand? just alt spam or aberrant fossil?
3. Will using the wither totem be worth?

Looking forward to your reply :)
Последняя редакция: SparklingPotato. Время: 5 дек. 2019 г., 5:55:37
"
SparklingPotato написал:
Hey, your build looks awesome. When I did some research, I always got bane is good at clearing maps but not so good at boss killing. I kinda hesitated because it seems like the upcoming 3.9 is focussed on the new bosses. Now that you put a big point "boss killer" makes me want to league start with this. So I gotta ask some questions:
1. What are the notations/tips while leveling at a fresh start?
2. How to craft the wand like your wand? just alt spam or aberrant fossil?
3. Will using the wither totem be worth?

Looking forward to your reply :)

Hey, I know it has been a long time since you posted this but wanted to give my insight.

1. Level like a normal spell caster with things like Arc, Firestorm, Glacial Cascade Totems. Get a lifespring or double Axioms. You can start using bane when you get first additional curse from ascendancy and the unique gloves listed in the build.

2. Since you will want to multimod it I suggest to just alt spam and pray unless you have currency to burn.

3. Have not donde any endgame yet but I feel the damage is already good without the totems. I used the gem slots for a better flame dash setup ( Flame dash + Faster Casting + Enhance ) for QoL.
Loving the build on XBOX.
Have 6l Shavs and pkaying with empower lvl4 and Chayula. Still need to buy proper rings and upgrade gloves and boots but already love the build .. if you can see my charecter..let me know what would you change..

Cheers
How is this build against the 3.9 bosses? The UE video looked nice but it was 3.8 before the boss life buffs.
I just played a couple of tier 16 maps and can confirm that this build is still awesome in 3.10.

The only negative thing I noticed is a strange flame dash behaviour. But I guess that was intented by increasing the cooldwon a bit.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Any adaptation of this build to 3.11?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация