[3.9] Self-cast Detonate Dead |all content, Shaper, Uber Down | 12-17mill DPS minmaxed | Very Tanky

Hi, do you have any cheaper alternatives to Indigon? I don't really know what to use instead of it, until I'll be able to get it.
"
Laarok написал:
Hi, do you have any cheaper alternatives to Indigon? I don't really know what to use instead of it, until I'll be able to get it.

Any old helmet with life/res will do! You will need a slightly different tree if not using indigon, grabbing fire/spell damage nodes instead of mana/mana regen in most places (doesn’t cost too many regrets as its in the same general area). If I find time tonight and remember to do it i’ll do the pre-indigon tree and put it in the guide.

If you’re feeling more creative and adventurous, Manastorm is a new shield that scales mana as damage as well and can be put to use, though it requires rethinking the build a bit as you want more max mana over mana regen and it’s lightning damage instead of fire
Just saw the price of unatural instinct in Hardcore metamorph. RIP!

Such overpowered jewel
IGN :Rippones
"
mikemann90 написал:
Just saw the price of unatural instinct in Hardcore metamorph. RIP!

Such overpowered jewel

You definitely do NOT need an unnatural instinct for this build to function, it’s just nice to have if you have a bunch of exalts to blow. As it stands it’s mostly providing some extra life and mana and charges on kill
"

Chest MoM doesnt stack, so you can refund the passive at that point unless youre using it for a timeless jewel as i was

Edit: added more detail on the crafting

To come back to this, does the Mom on chest offer a better protection than the one on the three?
"
mikemann90 написал:
"

Chest MoM doesnt stack, so you can refund the passive at that point unless youre using it for a timeless jewel as i was

Edit: added more detail on the crafting

To come back to this, does the Mom on chest offer a better protection than the one on the three?

Chest MoM is same as the tree BUT, chest piece has extra 10% damage taken from mana modifier. So to answer your question technically yes.
How important is having that timeless jewel?
M8 can u pls post new path of building link?
dunno whats wrong but when i import ur build i have some skipped nodes and if i follow path to them is not possible to reach the even with lvl 100 character
"
B3ntron написал:
How important is having that timeless jewel?

Not important at all, though it's really really good for sustain.
However, after having played around with it last league I much prefer not using RF with The Agnostic during mapping or bossfights where you need sustain (i.e. Sirius) as the mechanic is a bit weird, see this post by Mark: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/dks8iy/questions_thread_october_21_2019/f4ohc52/

"
doktorhit написал:
M8 can u pls post new path of building link?
dunno whats wrong but when i import ur build i have some skipped nodes and if i follow path to them is not possible to reach the even with lvl 100 character

Done, didn't realize it broke for some people since 3.9 didn't change anything in this area of the tree. Here's the new link for your convenience: https://pastebin.com/MHbVCqnE
why do we use controlled destruction since spell damage dosent affect DD?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация