[3.9] Self-cast Detonate Dead |all content, Shaper, Uber Down | 12-17mill DPS minmaxed | Very Tanky

"
cbasz написал:
"
lfraphael написал:
would this be viable as CI/LL ?

So I started writing a small tirade about how MoM doesn't work with ES and we lose too many defenses and regeneration for it to be worth it. But then I remembered the new unique Ivory Tower which would actually make LL really really good, perhaps even better than normal life, as we get an extra aura and can actually use the ES regeneration from Essence Glutton. Xirgil's Crank with Wicked Ward will also make us incredibly resilient, and we can happily drop the Pledge of Hands with Awakened Spell Cascade.

Now I'm in PoB making it work, so thanks for the inspiration!

I love you <3
"
lfraphael написал:
"
cbasz написал:
"
lfraphael написал:
would this be viable as CI/LL ?

So I started writing a small tirade about how MoM doesn't work with ES and we lose too many defenses and regeneration for it to be worth it. But then I remembered the new unique Ivory Tower which would actually make LL really really good, perhaps even better than normal life, as we get an extra aura and can actually use the ES regeneration from Essence Glutton. Xirgil's Crank with Wicked Ward will also make us incredibly resilient, and we can happily drop the Pledge of Hands with Awakened Spell Cascade.

Now I'm in PoB making it work, so thanks for the inspiration!

I love you <3

Update with what Ive got so far:
https://pastebin.com/3ee2wYY2

DPS will be much higher than life version, similar survivability except that chaos damage can wreck you if you're not careful with mana management and Indigon. It's all theoretical though for now

Still needs some more tuning and minmaxing but it's a start of something.
Wish I could find more ES, our best item would be a 35ex watcher's eye though :'(
"
cbasz написал:

Update with what Ive got so far:
https://pastebin.com/3ee2wYY2

DPS will be much higher than life version, similar survivability except that chaos damage can wreck you if you're not careful with mana management and Indigon. It's all theoretical though for now

Still needs some more tuning and minmaxing but it's a start of something.
Wish I could find more ES, our best item would be a 35ex watcher's eye though :'(

As soon as I get home I'll try and tune if needed, keep you posted
im in love with that build <3
Buying everything to switch over to this build, what's going on with "New Item, Viridian Jewel" in PoB? Is that where the militant goes? I don't see it anywhere else. The effect listed on there and notes is something looking like the ascendancy tree, so I'm just quite confused. Thanks!
"
Leedly написал:
Buying everything to switch over to this build, what's going on with "New Item, Viridian Jewel" in PoB? Is that where the militant goes? I don't see it anywhere else. The effect listed on there and notes is something looking like the ascendancy tree, so I'm just quite confused. Thanks!

Yes that’s where the militant goes, but I added onto it all the missing bonuses from other passives/our ascendancy (pretty much everything that PoB marks in red).
"
cbasz написал:
"
Leedly написал:

Yes that’s where the militant goes, but I added onto it all the missing bonuses from other passives/our ascendancy (pretty much everything that PoB marks in red).

Awesome! Yeah it took a bit of wiki reading, I was confused, then I put the militant in and it all made sense. I switched over to the build late last night, still levelling the gems but it's very strong and fun already! I ran out of funs and had to grab a +30 dex node and a resists gem, but in a few days when I'm able to fix the build with 1ex+ rares all around this is gonna be nuts.

The single target is seeming a tad lower, how does it scale through the endgame bosses? Haven't played since abyss, I rolled a single target build for my 40 atzitris and the rest of the boss challenges so I'm thinking of doing that again if this isn't a great "bosser," I was hoping to max out tankiness on this build and use it to get the level 100 done.
Thanks a ton!
Sorry if this is already mentioned somewhere but about what will it cost to get this build running reasonably well?
"
redmalloc написал:
Sorry if this is already mentioned somewhere but about what will it cost to get this build running reasonably well?

You're looking at about 3-4ex on top of the 6L Pledge of Hands - which you can either roll or is 4-5 ex-ish for a prerolled. I prefer to roll my own, mine hit in 400 jewelers yesterday which was great.

I'd say with 8-10ex overall you can safely get 6L wep, res caps, enough Mana Regen and survivability with Agnostic, and good life/mana pool. Damage is performing well into red maps and I'm at 0 qual level 15 gems (just switched to this build last night from my league starter)

Make sure you use chroma calc when coloring sockets.
"
cbasz написал:
"
Leedly написал:

Could you take a glance at my pob sometime?
https://pastebin.com/LdNBFS1X

My gear isn't great, but it should be doing the trick. I'm getting rekt by atziri clones and some t14 map bosses. Feel like I should be far stronger atm and then work on maxing out rares for a little more.

Watching your videos, it looks like a cast speed thing. PoB says you're 3x as fast casting, it takes me ages to desecrate and then DD. Enough for things to hit me. It says you're getting loads of cast speed from the Corpse Pact ascendancy node, but I have that too - and it appears it only procs once per cwdt? I guess this works if facetanking but i get destroyed every time i try that either.
Последняя редакция: Leedly. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 0:34:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация