[3.13] CHAOSMANCER (100% CHAOS Spiders and Zombies) Build. <2 min UBER ELDER. INSANE Clear Speed!

Which support spectres do you use?
"
teracon1 написал:
Your leveling gear after level 30 is not correct. You propose items at level 40 that must have level 60 to use.

what? where?
Here? 5) My Actual Gear / End-Game Skills
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
KisBali написал:
"
Rivetjlol написал:
Regarding summoning spiders I used Bane+Despair curse instead of Orb of storms on my standard character. Bane is instant and summoning spiders is a lot easier. Plus, you can always curse harder enemies to reduce thier chaos resistance.

P.S. I just bought Arakaali's Fang on Methamorph and had no time to think about this change, couldn't stop and I had to run map after map, chasing my spiders with tears of joy in my eyes.

Bane's cast point is also 0.60, it doesn't help at all in boss rooms to cast spiders from Jar and that's the real problem. You can easily spawn, during the clearing from jar with orb. The problem is, when they die in a longer boss fight, without jar refill.

Actually casting spiders from zero mobs around but Jar is so fucking pain in the ass I cannot really express..

Even tho the desec method works, after a day of practice, the whole 'SpidersFromJar' thing feels like a bullshit. Even tho I cast desec, even tho I use storm, and now Bane.

I think I'm going to reskill into Poison-Cyclon Calamity HoA + Herald Of purity + Arakaali build as soon as I have the budget, cuz that one doesn't rely on spiders only.

About zombies: 1k str yet, currently 4L zombies, but in baron (Zombi-frenzy-withering-multi), and they are kinda feel like they do nothing. If spiders are up, they melt everything, but if I somehow couldn't spawn them, zombies just pet the bosses, then die.. I actually need to go up, or reconnect if it's an awaken boss room, and try again with spiders.

The duration of spiders also feels like a joke, I know ~3 minutes duration was way too long, but now it's like 30 sec, with only the enduring bond. I have to invest in dura mods, cuz mistress of sacrifice doesn't worth at all to take.

I still love these spiders, but the mechanic to spawn them I started to hate.

Update: I just realized I can use Inc. AoE on Desec + Orb of Storms, I'm currently testing it, but it feels smoother. My problem was, that Jar throw the worms too far, now it feels ok, even tho less dead body in boss rooms for offering, but better QoL.

Actually I really want this build to work smooth, I love the whole Arakaali's dagger idea, but jet there are some problems to fix.

I just want to chime in to give a little thought on spawn the spiders based on my 3 leagues of use on them. I found the easiest way is to use the Death's Oath Armour. Use desecrate, then pop the jar, the death aura will kill the worms faster than anything else, even with 10 zombies, 4 specters, and AG. Though the self chaos damage is a little annoying, but you can have high chaos resistance to counter it.
"
BrainRadio написал:
"
KisBali написал:
"
Rivetjlol написал:
Regarding summoning spiders I used Bane+Despair curse instead of Orb of storms on my standard character. Bane is instant and summoning spiders is a lot easier. Plus, you can always curse harder enemies to reduce thier chaos resistance.

P.S. I just bought Arakaali's Fang on Methamorph and had no time to think about this change, couldn't stop and I had to run map after map, chasing my spiders with tears of joy in my eyes.

Bane's cast point is also 0.60, it doesn't help at all in boss rooms to cast spiders from Jar and that's the real problem. You can easily spawn, during the clearing from jar with orb. The problem is, when they die in a longer boss fight, without jar refill.

Actually casting spiders from zero mobs around but Jar is so fucking pain in the ass I cannot really express..

Even tho the desec method works, after a day of practice, the whole 'SpidersFromJar' thing feels like a bullshit. Even tho I cast desec, even tho I use storm, and now Bane.

I think I'm going to reskill into Poison-Cyclon Calamity HoA + Herald Of purity + Arakaali build as soon as I have the budget, cuz that one doesn't rely on spiders only.

About zombies: 1k str yet, currently 4L zombies, but in baron (Zombi-frenzy-withering-multi), and they are kinda feel like they do nothing. If spiders are up, they melt everything, but if I somehow couldn't spawn them, zombies just pet the bosses, then die.. I actually need to go up, or reconnect if it's an awaken boss room, and try again with spiders.

The duration of spiders also feels like a joke, I know ~3 minutes duration was way too long, but now it's like 30 sec, with only the enduring bond. I have to invest in dura mods, cuz mistress of sacrifice doesn't worth at all to take.

Update: I just realized I can use Inc. AoE on Desec + Orb of Storms, I'm currently testing it, but it feels smoother. My problem was, that Jar throw the worms too far, now it feels ok, even tho less dead body in boss rooms for offering, but better QoL.

Actually I really want this build to work smooth, I love the whole Arakaali's dagger idea, but jet there are some problems to fix.

I just want to chime in to give a little thought on spawn the spiders based on my 3 leagues of use on them. I found the easiest way is to use the Death's Oath Armour. Use desecrate, then pop the jar, the death aura will kill the worms faster than anything else, even with 10 zombies, 4 specters, and AG. Though the self chaos damage is a little annoying, but you can have high chaos resistance to counter it.

Well, using a different chest just to spawn spiders. Never thought it would be so hard :)
The POB link doesn't show the full skill tree even with the FORK Path of building.
"
okami29 написал:
The POB link doesn't show the full skill tree even with the FORK Path of building.

click on trees
"
Angry_Roleplayer написал:
"
BrainRadio написал:
"
KisBali написал:

Well, using a different chest just to spawn spiders. Never thought it would be so hard :)

Well, honestly, I think using the Death's Oath is not a bad choice, since it is much cheaper, gives us up to 50 all attributes, which solves the dex problem. It gives up to 70 life and over 2000 armour. It also adds some attack speed and resistance. The death aura also helps break some buckets, no need to open them by yourself. The biggest value is, again, the ease of spawn the spiders in the middle of the fight. if you can not do that quickly and successfully in the boss fight, you can be dead as dead. Also since with death' oath, summon spiders with all other minion is not a problem, then you can have all other minions, which can boost your overall dps and safety. using the original suggested armour may have a little more dps for the spiders due to the webs, but this can be compensated by using all other minions. Even in the worst case, you can not successfully spawn the spiders with the jar in the middle of the fight, you still have other minions to do damage and tank for you, also the death aura can easily spawn spiders as long as you kill a mob with your death aura. Just give it a try, and feel the difference.
Последняя редакция: BrainRadio. Время: 24 дек. 2019 г., 11:27:26
Hi, first great job on the build, I'm having lots of fun running around with spiders for the first time :) I'm up to T12/13 maps using a mostly 4-link (!) saqawal's nest and it's doing great both with some downtime using only zombies and great of course with spiders killing everything.

Two questions!
First, from a 5-link Saqawal chest and 2 white socket triad grip: what's the first chase goal? 6-link chest or 4 white socket triad grip? I just spend 3ex on a great ring so now I need another 5-7 ex for 6link or 4w gloves :)

Second, with auras. I'm using haste, skitterbots and dread banner right now. I've just got ring with avian aspect, but I don't have helm enchant for haste, and only enlighten 2. Any recommendation of what auras to run when you can't use all? (no watcher's eye either yet!)
"
Sneo_ написал:
Hi, first great job on the build, I'm having lots of fun running around with spiders for the first time :) I'm up to T12/13 maps using a mostly 4-link (!) saqawal's nest and it's doing great both with some downtime using only zombies and great of course with spiders killing everything.

Two questions!
First, from a 5-link Saqawal chest and 2 white socket triad grip: what's the first chase goal? 6-link chest or 4 white socket triad grip? I just spend 3ex on a great ring so now I need another 5-7 ex for 6link or 4w gloves :)

Second, with auras. I'm using haste, skitterbots and dread banner right now. I've just got ring with avian aspect, but I don't have helm enchant for haste, and only enlighten 2. Any recommendation of what auras to run when you can't use all? (no watcher's eye either yet!)

I would say a 6L would be better for now.
I would drop Haste
"
Angry_Roleplayer написал:

I would say a 6L would be better for now.
I would drop Haste

Alright thanks :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация