[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hi,

Is there a min-max life version of this build? I am not a fan of CI build (no life flask!) and I am in SSF so Shav might not be an option.

Thanks,
"
TheHeadsmasher написал:
Hi,

Is there a min-max life version of this build? I am not a fan of CI build (no life flask!) and I am in SSF so Shav might not be an option.

Thanks,

Its not really possible to get enough life on the tree. The damage would be to low if you went out of the way to get life. You don't need life or mana flask for this build it relies on ES gained on hit.

This build doesn't really do well with SSF but here is a LVL 98 POB from a popular streamer who played SSF Hardcore with the build.

https://pastebin.com/wzFrLma5

Thanks to Armisal and donbrawler for their posts here. They encouraged me to switch to LL last night, and damage has shot up. I went for the PurityofElements version donbrawler posted some pages back!! With a watchers eye it has let me cap chaos resist and overcap and balance all other resists easily.

Damage is massively better at nearly 4.5m (I had 1.6m on CI) and ES at 8.9k (I had 10.3k on CI). Granted I spent around 80ex on the gear. I would say if you only plan to run regular maps even juiced that CI is fine. I wanted to run 80-100% deli maps and I found I was spending ages killing each pack, although it was tanky and safe. Now I can blitz through packs AND bosses, but I gotta watch out for incoming damage a little more. my toon - https://pastebin.com/vHi1pAkQ

Can anybody ETMLI5 Wicked Ward? Does it hurt to drop this once you are on LL with a decent ES pool and ES leech? I am thinking I could drop that and some other nodes, basically copy donbrawler's tree, and push auras a bit with a dual cluster setup. My POB experimenting says I should push my damage up 1m to 5.5m and get a little more ES at 9.3k with the right jewels... I just don't know how it affects the feel and playability?
@ Kingkano Wicked Ward is really good when you don't have ES Leech and ES on hit and mainly depending on ES Regen. Since you have ES Leech and ES on hit from your Cluster Jewels and Cinderswallow you should be ok to drop Wicked Ward.

Test it in 5 maps and see if you can tell the difference.

Edit: Make sure your using Vaal Discipline its basically a free Wicked Ward on a cooldown of course. Save it for those times when you take big hit.

Последняя редакция: donbrawler. Время: 5 нояб. 2020 г., 15:22:13
"
donbrawler написал:
@ Kingkano Wicked Ward is really good when you don't have ES Leech and ES on hit and mainly depending on ES Regen. Since you have ES Leech and ES on hit from your Cluster Jewels and Cinderswallow you should be ok to drop Wicked Ward.

Test it in 5 maps and see if you can tell the difference.

Edit: Make sure your using Vaal Discipline its basically a free Wicked Ward on a cooldown of course. Save it for those times when you take big hit.

Thanks for that, I have been using Vaal Discipline more, and I took off Wicked Ward as a test tonight doing heists and it was fine, I didn't notice much difference really. Maybe my playstyle suits not having it fine.
"
kingkano написал:

Thanks for that, I have been using Vaal Discipline more, and I took off Wicked Ward as a test tonight doing heists and it was fine, I didn't notice much difference really. Maybe my playstyle suits not having it fine.

I prefer not to use Wicked Ward. I tested this last league and most people won't notice difference without Wicked Ward with High ES 9k+ and Brush with Death/ Vile Reinvigoration Cluster Jewel.

I would always recommend using Wicked Ward at the beginning of the league though at least until you get the cluster jewels and are around LVL 95 to be able to attain around 9k ES.
Последняя редакция: donbrawler. Время: 5 нояб. 2020 г., 20:15:04
Can anyone help me with my build? I'm doing this in SSF and just made the switch to CI. Overall it's fun especially once I got my last ascendancy so you can just pop packs, but now I'm working on A3 conquerors and they take about 4 mins to die. I am doing T12-14 maps, with the occasional pop death from porcupines from not paying attention and pre-running away.

I'm wondering where to get upgrades as this is my first time trying this build and also first time trying out SSF... my ES is at 5.8k and I see people with upwards of 8k??? How is this possible? Do I craft?

Also does the damage of vortex lie in the level of the gem? I'm going to attempt to Vaal some 20s once I get them levelled. Trying to also get that veiled enchant but nothing that drops so far veiled has shown it! Does it only come in higher tier maps?

Or am I wasting my time in SSF? Thank you.
Последняя редакция: peRs4uD. Время: 9 нояб. 2020 г., 18:35:18
here's my endgame vortex sceptre i crafted for the rebuild of a vortex character

didn't read through much of the thread for heist, but these maces save some points which is nice.

Последняя редакция: Bresepls. Время: 10 нояб. 2020 г., 22:53:00
"
peRs4uD написал:
Can anyone help me with my build? I'm doing this in SSF and just made the switch to CI. Overall it's fun especially once I got my last ascendancy so you can just pop packs, but now I'm working on A3 conquerors and they take about 4 mins to die. I am doing T12-14 maps, with the occasional pop death from porcupines from not paying attention and pre-running away.

I'm wondering where to get upgrades as this is my first time trying this build and also first time trying out SSF... my ES is at 5.8k and I see people with upwards of 8k??? How is this possible? Do I craft?

Also does the damage of vortex lie in the level of the gem? I'm going to attempt to Vaal some 20s once I get them levelled. Trying to also get that veiled enchant but nothing that drops so far veiled has shown it! Does it only come in higher tier maps?

The pastebin you posted goes to the wrong character.

Getting or 8k or 10k as CI just means using gear with better ES rolls, like armour closer to 700 ES, gloves over 200, boots near 200, etc.

It is trickier as SSF because you will need to craft your own gear and farm the ingredients. You could run delve to get the dense fossils and craft some decent ES gloves as shown a few pages back, but farming the Hunter's exalted orb must be trickier. You have only 1 jewel, that does nothing, just gives corrupted blood. I'd recommend trying to craft jewels yourself, they aren't too costly for something half decent, then corrupting some if you want that mod. You are missing the unique jewels that would help alot too, but I guess they are hard to find in SSF.

I had to unveil loads of one handed weapons to get the trigger craft, I didn't find any info showing restrictions, except its on one handed weapons.

You need to change your flasks too as you have a life flask?
Последняя редакция: kingkano. Время: 11 нояб. 2020 г., 6:43:31
"
peRs4uD написал:

KingKano covered how to get your ES higher.

Priority in Damage
1. Adding more levels to your Cold Snap and Vortex is the biggest upgrade in damage. (My vortex is currently level 24)

2. You want +% Cold or Damage over time Multiplier Jewels. Multiplier is huge boost in damage. Don't get confused with % increased Damage over time this is a useless stat and hardly worth the points on the tree and jewels. (This why I think 5 points spent for growth and decay is waste).

3. Spell and Elemental Damage (Divine Judgement is better points spent than Growth and Decay).
Последняя редакция: donbrawler. Время: 11 нояб. 2020 г., 8:47:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация