[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
donbrawler написал:
"
JoSo_UK написал:

Cheers! Almost levelled it to 20, going to corrupt it and hope for 21, also got some levelling in alt wep set. If not I'll just buy one! If you don't get a 21 by corrupting its only 70 Chaos I believe. The Vaal Cold Snap 21/23 is really cheap like 15 chaos

I don't think the links matter for CWDT and Flame Dash right? as it's only supported if level req hits, so works as is. Yep, your right its just my OCD :D

Will take a look into awakened gems, had actually forgot about them. I think the +2 Shavs might be a bit of a long term pipe-dream!If you follow my steps a couple pages back on how to craft hunter gloves you can make anywhere between 100 chaos - 15 exalts on your unsuccessful crafts.

Thanks, I did... made a few sets! Not sure how to price them all but did ok (Sold a phys roll for 7ex)....

"
JoSo_UK написал:
"
donbrawler написал:
"
JoSo_UK написал:

Cheers! Almost levelled it to 20, going to corrupt it and hope for 21, also got some levelling in alt wep set. If not I'll just buy one! If you don't get a 21 by corrupting its only 70 Chaos I believe. The Vaal Cold Snap 21/23 is really cheap like 15 chaos

I don't think the links matter for CWDT and Flame Dash right? as it's only supported if level req hits, so works as is. Yep, your right its just my OCD :D

Will take a look into awakened gems, had actually forgot about them. I think the +2 Shavs might be a bit of a long term pipe-dream!If you follow my steps a couple pages back on how to craft hunter gloves you can make anywhere between 100 chaos - 15 exalts on your unsuccessful crafts.

Thanks, I did... made a few sets! Not sure how to price them all but did ok (Sold a phys roll for 7ex)....

Hrmm, make me an upgrade!

IGN: Sin
"
Make_A_Witch_Foundation написал:
"
JoSo_UK написал:

Hrmm, make me an upgrade!

I'm selling the second pair ;) ... just working out the price still there are no others quite like it out there.
"
JoSo_UK написал:

I'm selling the second pair ;) ... just working out the price still there are no others quite like it out there.

As much as I would love to have the second pair off you cheap!!! lol. I have been able to sell any that hit DOT rolls (fire and chaos for me) for 20ish ex. Sometimes takes a few days. The phys ones don't sell that well, logically.

I mostly got % dexterity loads of times, they don't sell so well either, depending on the rolls maybe 10 or 12 ex. But it was fun crafting them, and there is certainly profit to be made!
Последняя редакция: kingkano. Время: 1 нояб. 2020 г., 4:54:00
Finally made the switch to the LL version at 95. Less tanky but the damage more than makes up for it.

Will probably find a better ES belt at some point but I'm just shy of 9k ES as it is and rarely die.
Nachos? Yes.
"
Rowen_Edge написал:
Finally made the switch to the LL version at 95. Less tanky but the damage more than makes up for it.

Will probably find a better ES belt at some point but I'm just shy of 9k ES as it is and rarely die.

I am strongly thinking about changing to LL, as I hit the cap I think of damage (1.6m) for my CI version. I was worried about the tankiness everybody talks about. Did you do something to cover Chaos resistance? Is it that which you are feeling and being killed by? I would have about 8.5-9k ES if I change. But damage would more than double and can go way up from there....
Finally got a nice corruption on Rime Gaze. I bought about 20 to get this, at around 1-3 chaos each, seems worth :)

"
kingkano написал:
"
Rowen_Edge написал:

I am strongly thinking about changing to LL, as I hit the cap I think of damage (1.6m) for my CI version. I was worried about the tankiness everybody talks about. Did you do something to cover Chaos resistance? Is it that which you are feeling and being killed by? I would have about 8.5-9k ES if I change. But damage would more than double and can go way up from there....

Yeah, right now I just have a Presence on to get it back to 0%.

I probably need to recraft some gear pieces to get some more chaos resistance somewhere.
Nachos? Yes.
"
kingkano написал:
"
Rowen_Edge написал:

8.5-9k seems ok to me. The amulet has alot of chaos res, brings you to about 0 chaos res. Learn to avoid green stuff or get items with chaos res.
Hi would someone mind taking a look at my build? I'm on the CI build, but my damage is rather low only around 500,000dps with vortex according to PoB. I know the CI tree favors more defense passive points that increase spell block and what not, but when I allocate those on my PoB my damage takes a nose dive. I would like to increase my survivability but not at the cost of all my damage. I already struggle to kill high level bosses since my dps is on the lower end. I feel like maybe I'm missing something that would offer a big boost for my damage.

here is my PoB:
https://pastebin.com/yumfMSUn

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация