[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

I'm close to my first time fighting Sirus, and I wanted people here to look at my gear. I want to know if there are any significant changes I should make.
Последняя редакция: Redwick_99. Время: 12 февр. 2021 г., 1:18:18
"
Redwick_99 написал:

I'm close to my first time fighting Sirus, and I wanted people here to look at my gear. I want to know if there are any significant changes I should make.
well putting defence catalyst on your amulet will boost the 20% of life>ES to 24%,depending on budget getting things like frostbite on hit ring is useful if you have +2 or more curses,a crystal belt will give a crap ton more ES,cinderswallow flask is a glorious thing to have (i had mine drop from first safehouse so got lucky with that),if you have a spare jewel slot absolutely worth getting a jewel with "corrupted blood can not be inflicted on you" is a HUGE QoL.
Последняя редакция: Valkirth. Время: 12 февр. 2021 г., 2:02:42
"
lostpike написал:
"
ched_21h написал:
How's this build in Boss Killing? I remember playing vortex and I struggled hard against endgame bosses like Sirus. Can it beat Maven on arena?

It isn't. I have been struggling soo much. Stuck on lvl 92 and not able to do so much content. I have tried every different variation out there and I just can't find one where I don't get one shot on certain maps. Getting really frustrating and about to switch to something else.

I haven't had any problems with bosses.

Getting randomly 1-shot is part of POE. There will never be a time it doesn't ever happen.
"
lostpike написал:
"
ched_21h написал:
How's this build in Boss Killing? I remember playing vortex and I struggled hard against endgame bosses like Sirus. Can it beat Maven on arena?

It isn't. I have been struggling soo much. Stuck on lvl 92 and not able to do so much content. I have tried every different variation out there and I just can't find one where I don't get one shot on certain maps. Getting really frustrating and about to switch to something else.

Hey, I checked your build and it's pretty good. Your cluster jewels could see a refresh. And I would opt for a helm with one the 2 vortex enchant. On your tree I would take the 2 +6 cdot little nodes that leads to Fingers of Frost. I'm not a fan of Growth and Decay as it demands quite some points. For more ES, you could get small clusters with Energy from Naught (but only if you can find some with decent secondary stats).

For mid cluster jewels, look for
First Amongst Equal + Replenishing presence (I like 4 of them)
Brush with Death + Deep Chill (or Brush with Death + Vile Reinvigoration).

But your gear and tree is not the issue. You have around 4M dps, which is very decent.

You don't use aspect of the spider, this is a pretty massive defensive layer. and the only major shortfall of your build.

I would use a lv 14 vitality and some str on your new cluster, so you could get rid of your 30 str node.

Do you clear with vortex or cold snap mainly? And do you know what kills you? You can get fortify with shield charge or cyclone.
Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 12 февр. 2021 г., 5:59:42
This is my current LL gears atm, have little problem with Sirus on both the DPS and the survivability side:

Скрытый текст

Just something that i found while playing the build, just my opinion:

- Without Bated Breath, the 50% reduced ES recharge rate from Rime Gaze really hurts for me so i had to craft the -res Hubris instead.
- Since i'm using CDR belt, i use the megalomaniac with Enduring composure. This couple with CWDT + IC can make sure you're not dying anytime soon.
- The blind from Disorenting Display really helps with mapping, i can just flame dash into a pack blowing it up and Enduring composure wont even trigger.
Последняя редакция: v3n48. Время: 12 февр. 2021 г., 7:43:48
"
Roselan написал:
"
lostpike написал:
"
ched_21h написал:

Hey, I checked your build and it's pretty good. Your cluster jewels could see a refresh. And I would opt for a helm with one the 2 vortex enchant. On your tree I would take the 2 +6 cdot little nodes that leads to Fingers of Frost. I'm not a fan of Growth and Decay as it demands quite some points. For more ES, you could get small clusters with Energy from Naught (but only if you can find some with decent secondary stats).

For mid cluster jewels, look for
First Amongst Equal + Replenishing presence (I like 4 of them)
Brush with Death + Deep Chill (or Brush with Death + Vile Reinvigoration).

But your gear and tree is not the issue. You have around 4M dps, which is very decent.

You don't use aspect of the spider, this is a pretty massive defensive layer. and the only major shortfall of your build.

I would use a lv 14 vitality and some str on your new cluster, so you could get rid of your 30 str node.

Do you clear with vortex or cold snap mainly? And do you know what kills you? You can get fortify with shield charge or cyclone.

First off thank you for the response. It is nice knowing helpful people like you are out there.

Clusters:
-I definitely wanted to upgrade them but figured it would improve the build but wouldn't be a game changer.
-I took off the Growth and Decay.

Aspect of the Spider:
-I actually have it in my Menangerie. Just have to decide what piece of gear to put it on.

Vitality:
-Good idea for the cost on the strength for the Vitality. With that and the changes from Growth/Decay to the Cdots will leave me with 4 more free points to use.

Mostly it is the boss kills or when Sirus/Baron/ect randomly appears and I miss it and just hits me. Yesterday I would walk into the boss room for Alluring Abyss and just died instantly every time.

How I fight:
- I mostly use Vortex. Though watching your video I do notice I have one setup item different. I have vortex set to my movement skill for ease of use. Should I change this?

Questions:
-Is grabbing Elusive from "No Witness" worth it?
-I am torn on the Megalomaniac cluster I have with Sage, Vile Revigoration and Replenishing Presence. Thoughts on this vs First Among Equals/Replenishing Presence plus gem?

Последняя редакция: lostpike. Время: 12 февр. 2021 г., 8:47:53
"
lostpike написал:

How I fight:
- I mostly use Vortex. Though watching your video I do notice I have one setup item different. I have vortex set to my movement skill for ease of use. Should I change this?

Questions:
-I am torn on the Megalomaniac cluster I have with Sage, Vile Revigoration and Replenishing Presence. Thoughts on this vs First Among Equals/Replenishing Presence plus gem?

I tend to leave left click on move only, and then i have vortex on my right click. I find it allows you to control movement pretty well. Can also use a key on the keyboard for vortex is preferred.

I like elusive a lot, the movement speed boost is great :)
Последняя редакция: agm_ultimatex. Время: 12 февр. 2021 г., 9:16:28
"
lostpike написал:

Aspect of the Spider:
-I actually have it in my Menangerie. Just have to decide what piece of gear to put it on.

Be careful where you put it, as it can be "supported" by some gems, ie it's increases Aspect of the Spider mana reservation costs, without much benefit. Jewelery and weapons are the best places.

"
lostpike написал:

Yesterday I would walk into the boss room for Alluring Abyss and just died instantly every time.

My sweet summer child... Atziri has inbred reflection, you insta-killed yourself ;). And even when you tweak your gear with rings, pantheon and ducktape to be reflect immune, it's still one of the most insanely difficult fight in PoE.

"
lostpike написал:

Mostly it is the boss kills or when Sirus/Baron/ect randomly appears and I miss it and just hits me.

You should definitvly be able to survive that, I notice your resists are dangerously close to 75. If you could get then over 87 it will be nice (some maps reduces resist up to 12%). I guess more raw es is the best solution. If you can get a +3 unset ring, you can plug a lv 21 Discipline. If you have plenty aura effect, this is insane ES.
You can get a hubris circlet with a vortex enchant (i like the cooldown one a lot) for 30-50c and craft 300+ es easily (single perfect fossils until 28+q, the single dense fossils until 300es)

"
lostpike написал:

How I fight:

No you don't need to change that, I don't have vortex on my left click because I use cyclone. Left click and cyclone don't mix well, so I instead keep cyclone on q and vortex on w (I have a qwertz keyboard), and keep them both pressed all the time. End result is more or less the same.

"
lostpike написал:

Questions:

I think Elusive is worth it for the move speed alone, the dodge part is pure bonus.
Your megalomaniac is nice, but if you go "aura stacking" you go all the way, as it tends to "feed on itself" and scale extremely well. That's why I like 4 of them, and take Leadership.
"
You should definitvly be able to survive that, I notice your resists are dangerously close to 75. If you could get then over 87 it will be nice (some maps reduces resist up to 12%).

Random point but this is not true. There are two relevant map mods, „Players are cursed with Elemental Weakness with x% increased Effect“ and „-x% to maximum Player resistances“. The - max res mod is referring to max resistance, meaning that even if you have 200% overcapped resists the end result will still be a 63% resist to any given element (asuming 75% max resist and -12%), the ele weakness mod works on overcapped resist but is way higher than 12%. The magic number with high awakener bonus is 117% uncapped resists IIRC, so its much easier to deal with that mod via warding flask.
Последняя редакция: stnikolauswagne. Время: 12 февр. 2021 г., 9:46:51

Finally crafted tha amulet.
Thinking about solding and swapping into corrupted Shavronne +Chayula.
How many does my amulet can cost?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация