[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Glancing Blows is no longer the best choice for defensive investment.

You are still suggesting taking GB using thread of hope. Just a heads up.
Hey. Thanks for the guide. It's really dope.

I do have some questions however. I'm looking at the PoB and I see that you only have 68 strength with 111 required.

Also the resists aren't capped. Is this intentional or am I missing something?
"
cpennington написал:
Hey. Thanks for the guide. It's really dope.

I do have some questions however. I'm looking at the PoB and I see that you only have 68 strength with 111 required.

Also the resists aren't capped. Is this intentional or am I missing something?

Shak's POB has different sets of gear, trees and skills so that you can select the combination that is appropriate for what you are trying to do: lvl 80 CI tree, full CI tree, LL tree, SSF budget CI gear, regular CI gear, LL gear and CI and LL skill.

Make sure you are selecting the gear/skills/tree combo that matches, otherwise you can get things that do not fit together - e.g a CI tree with LL gear etc. Took me a while to become familiar enough with POB to figure out how to select the right sets, but they are all nicely labeled. If that is not the problem, check that the cluster jewels on the tree are properly selected. I've noticed that sometimes POB will "forget" the selection on the cluster jewel nodes.

"
BigJules написал:

Shak's POB has different sets of gear, trees and skills so that you can select the combination that is appropriate for what you are trying to do: lvl 80 CI tree, full CI tree, LL tree, SSF budget CI gear, regular CI gear, LL gear and CI and LL skill.

Make sure you are selecting the gear/skills/tree combo that matches, otherwise you can get things that do not fit together - e.g a CI tree with LL gear etc. Took me a while to become familiar enough with POB to figure out how to select the right sets, but they are all nicely labeled. If that is not the problem, check that the cluster jewels on the tree are properly selected. I've noticed that sometimes POB will "forget" the selection on the cluster jewel nodes.

I must be missing something then. It looks like all the clusters are showing as they should. None of them have resists, anyway. I've got the CI tree selected, the CI gear and everything. Not sure what I could be missing honestly.
Hey, I have had great success with this build so far, and I am now looking at what my next upgrades would be. Looking at my gear, I am in the process of rerolling suffix on the amulet and prefix on the elder ring. I know I need more movespeed and ES on the boots. I have shaper influenced fingerless silk gloves, I however do not know where to start for crafting high ES with the Cold DoT mod. I also have a Hubris with Vortex 40% enchant, however again, I am not much of a crafter and not sure how to go about getting a high ES roll on top of -9 to res or -9 to res and supported by hypothermia.

Edit: Also, I play on xbox so some of the availability of items or methods could be significantly different as per pricing.
Последняя редакция: Rioghan TT. Время: 27 февр. 2021 г., 19:07:57
Curious have any of you done The Alluring Abyss? I imagine with our damage, Atziri is probably a no go? Thinking about how to approach these challenges :). I have a gladiator as well that I can play.
"
agm_ultimatex написал:
Curious have any of you done The Alluring Abyss? I imagine with our damage, Atziri is probably a no go? Thinking about how to approach these challenges :). I have a gladiator as well that I can play.

Uber Atziri can be done with this build. Before the 4 clones spawn, drop some vortex below one of them and run away. The damage over time cannot be reflected so you are safe. But you need enough damage to kill a clone with one vortex. I don't know what is the minimum dot dps needed... I have 11M so it's not a problem at all. I'd say you don't need that much but I haven't tried.

Also, make sure you don't drop a vortex when the clones is already there, cause the initial hit will kill you.
I killed Uber Atziri this league with 3M Sirus dps. The fight is easy if you're familiar with the mechanics.
Just a question, is it ok use Vortex on left-click?
"
Arkannn написал:
"
agm_ultimatex написал:

Uber Atziri can be done with this build. Before the 4 clones spawn, drop some vortex below one of them and run away. The damage over time cannot be reflected so you are safe. But you need enough damage to kill a clone with one vortex. I don't know what is the minimum dot dps needed... I have 11M so it's not a problem at all. I'd say you don't need that much but I haven't tried.

Also, make sure you don't drop a vortex when the clones is already there, cause the initial hit will kill you.

Cool ty! Im at around 5.8mill right now. I have fought regular atziri a handful of times in the past, but dont recall if ive ever beaten uber successfully, maybe with an immune reflect char or something. Should be able to get dmg up if i can gain a few levels to throw in another medium cluster.

Edit: i failed lol. Gave regular atziri a try first, went smoothly. wasnt getting curses off all the time, so i wasnt getting 1 vortex kills on the split. Dodging some the attacks was rough too.
Последняя редакция: agm_ultimatex. Время: 28 февр. 2021 г., 14:07:34

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация